|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lisa say she can't tell Jill and the others the location of the warehouse?
(a) She's afraid too many people going there will give away the location.
(b) She's afraid someone will go there and she'll lose control.
(c) She doesn't say.
(d) She's afraid the Chidester gang would torture someone into telling.
2. Why does Lisa say Jill should go back to Glenbard?
(a) She needs to keep an eye on Todd.
(b) Katy and Missy are probably afraid.
(c) There might be children who need her doctoring.
(d) Lisa is angry at Craig.
3. What does Lisa discover has happened to the dogs when she goes down from the rooftop?
(a) They're all playing with balls and frisbees.
(b) They're all dead.
(c) They have been chased away by Tom Logan's gang.
(d) They've been fed too much.
4. Who first discovers that Lisa isn't dead?
5. What does Lisa tell the soldiers they're going to look for?
(a) A weapon they can use against Tom Logan's gang.
(b) Another place to live.
(c) A larger warehouse of supplies.
(d) An army.
6. Why does Lisa tell Todd a story that night?
(a) She wants to make up for having been sad.
(b) She wants Todd to stop crying.
(c) She wants to explain why she's happy.
(d) She doesn't tell him a story.
7. Who does Lisa say can get the toys?
(c) She can.
8. Where does Tom put the gun?
(a) On a bench.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) On the table.
(d) On the floor.
9. What does Lisa do with the gun?
(a) Knocks it onto the floor.
(b) Nothing at first.
(c) Shoots into the air.
(d) Grabs it.
10. How many people does Lisa say they should bring in as a trial for her plan?
(a) Eighty or so.
(b) Three families.
(c) Three kids.
(d) As many as they can find.
11. What question does Lisa ask when she hears the children shouting for her to join them in the hall?
(a) Why don't they spend their effort on something else?
(b) All the above?
(c) What do they want?
(d) Why do they waste their time?
12. Why is there blood on Lisa's face?
(a) The bullet wound caused it.
(b) The blood came from her ear.
(c) She had a nose bleed.
(d) She hit her head when she fell.
13. What is Jill's response to this child's question?
(a) We will in the spring.
(b) We will when we get swimsuits.
(c) We need to make decorations.
(d) We need to find some eggs.
14. How does Craig say the windows of the lower floors can be made secure?
(a) By putting alarms on them.
(b) By nailing boards over them.
(c) By welding covers on them.
(d) By covering them with wire.
15. Who is driving the lead vehicle in the procession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa say the children need in order to be able to defend their homes?
2. What does Craig carry when they rush to Lisa's side?
3. What is the wild idea Charlie has about dogs?
4. What does Lisa tell Tom to do?
5. What does Lisa say building the city cost her?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)