|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first vehicle in the procession of vehicles Lisa sees?
(a) A dump truck.
(b) A pickup.
(c) A convertible.
(d) A bulldozer.
2. What does Lisa say Jill will someday do?
(a) Leave to work on Craig's farm.
(b) Make an important discover.
(c) Leave to start a hospital.
(d) Take over running the city.
3. What does Lisa say Tom is depending on?
4. What color is the flag the children fly over Glenbard?
(a) Red, white and blue.
(b) Green and purple.
(c) Orange and yellow.
(d) Black and white.
5. What does Craig carry when they rush to Lisa's side?
(a) Alcohol and bandages.
(b) The plans for the city.
(c) A backpage filled with supplies.
(d) A stretcher.
6. What does Lisa say building the city cost her?
(a) Hard work.
(b) Her life.
(c) Her friendships.
(d) All the money she ever had.
7. Who is in the chamber when Lisa enters?
(b) Tom and Jill.
(d) Jill and Julie.
8. Who shoots Lisa?
(a) Tom Logan.
(b) One of the sentries who is aiming at Tom Logan.
(d) One of Tom Logan's soldiers.
9. What happens to the size of the crowd during the night after Lisa's return?
(a) It grows.
(b) It shrinks.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It's impossible to tell.
10. How many guards rush in when Tom gives a signal?
(b) Hundreds .
11. What does Charlie say when Lisa accuses him of telling the other children in the city she was alive?
(a) That he's sorry.
(b) That he didn't tell.
(c) That Todd was the one who told.
(d) That he hadn't meant to tell.
12. What is Jill's response to this child's question?
(a) We need to make decorations.
(b) We will in the spring.
(c) We will when we get swimsuits.
(d) We need to find some eggs.
13. What does Todd say most of the children in the city believe about Lisa?
(a) That she's planning an attack..
(b) That she's leaving them on their own
(c) That she's dead.
(d) That she's hiding in the school basement.
14. Where do Todd and Jill go the morning after Lisa's surgery?
(a) To the warehouse.
(b) To the barn.
(c) Back to the city.
(d) To look for supplies.
15. Who is going to drive the truck to move the children's belongings to Glenbard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jill give Lisa to drink when she wakes?
2. What does Craig say Erika's job will be on the farm?
3. Why does Lisa say Jill should go back to Glenbard?
4. What is Jill supposed to tell Tom about Lisa's injury?
5. Where is Todd supposed to carry the pistol Lisa gives him?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)