|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Todd sent outside to find?
(c) Hay for padding for a mattress.
(d) Wood for the fire.
2. How old is Lisa?
3. Who is still in the chamber when the door closes?
(a) Tom and Lisa.
(b) Lisa and Jill.
(c) No one.
(d) Charlie and Tom.
4. What does Lisa tell each child they must bring in order to get a new toy of their own?
(a) A can opener.
(b) A can of gas.
(c) A can of food.
(d) A lawnmower.
5. What does Lisa say Glenbard has?
(a) Everything except a kitchen.
(b) Everything except books.
(c) Everything except sports and art equipment.
(d) Everything except a moat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa say building the city cost her?
2. What does Lisa say she had been doing a few weeks ago?
3. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
4. Who is driving the lead vehicle in the procession?
5. What is the snack Lisa is going to serve to the children who attend the meeting?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)