|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are in Tom Logan's gang by the time he attacks the second time?
2. What does Lisa tell Tom to do?
(a) Join her.
(b) Find a way to be happy.
(c) Go away.
3. What does Lisa do with the gun?
(a) Grabs it.
(b) Knocks it onto the floor.
(c) Nothing at first.
(d) Shoots into the air.
4. What is the first vehicle in the procession of vehicles Lisa sees?
(a) A convertible.
(b) A pickup.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A dump truck.
5. What does Tom answer when Lisa asks why he feels the need to steal what others worked for?
(a) He says he's afraid.
(b) He says it's easier than working for himself.
(c) He says he isn't smart enough to find things for himself.
(d) He doesn't say anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other kids call the room where Lisa spends most of her time?
2. What is the first promise Lisa asks Craig to make in chapter six?
3. What does Lisa think when she notices the clock at midnight?
4. Which of the following is one of the reasons Jill says there should be more kids at Glenbard?
5. What kind of vehicle does Eileen say there is at her house?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)