|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the smell Lisa detects in the kitchen?
(b) Dead mice.
(d) Rotting food.
2. What kind of notebook does Lisa study before her meeting with the neighborhood children?
(a) Social studies.
(b) American history.
(c) Military history.
3. What does Todd say most of the children in the city believe about Lisa?
(a) That she's leaving them on their own
(b) That she's dead.
(c) That she's planning an attack..
(d) That she's hiding in the school basement.
4. Where does Steve suggest they get food?
(a) From grocery stores.
(b) From the other gangs.
(c) From the homes of rich kids.
(d) From warehouses.
5. What is the focus of Jill's life?
(a) The orphans who live with her.
(b) Wishing for the adults to return.
(c) The challenge of finding a way to survive.
(d) Learning something new that will help them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Lisa ask when she hears the children shouting for her to join them in the hall?
2. What does Erika plan to do to get word to Jill and Craig about Lisa?
3. What is Craig's response when Lisa asks for his help to plan to recapture the city?
4. What do the other kids call the room where Lisa spends most of her time?
5. What is Charlie's new job in the city?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)