|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children plan to do with the oil they are keeping on the roof?
(a) Funnel it down to the automotive shop as needed.
(b) Pour it on the walls so they become too slick to climb.
(c) Keep their weapons oiled and ready.
(d) Heat it and pour it on anyone who attacks.
2. Who decorates the Christmas tree at the campfire?
(a) Katy and Todd.
(b) Steven and Logan.
(c) Julie and Charlie.
(d) Craig and Erika.
3. How old is Craig?
4. What is Jill supposed to tell Tom about Lisa's injury?
(a) That Jill tried to save Lisa but she died.
(b) That Todd's men missed Lisa and she wasn't injured.
(c) That Lisa is alive but seriously injured.
(d) That Lisa is alive and planning revenge.
5. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
(a) A bottle of soda from a service station.
(b) A faucet.
(c) A stream by the road.
(d) A jar she has with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Steve suggest they get food?
2. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
3. What does Lisa find on Chidester Street?
4. Who shoots Lisa?
5. Where do Todd and Jill go the morning after Lisa's surgery?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)