|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Todd get water?
(a) The neighbor's house.
(b) Lake Ellyn.
(c) A pond across the highway.
(d) The backyard faucet.
2. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
(c) There aren't any crops.
3. What does Lisa tell the soldiers they're going to look for?
(a) An army.
(b) A larger warehouse of supplies.
(c) Another place to live.
(d) A weapon they can use against Tom Logan's gang.
4. Where does Lisa tell the children to go for a campfire after she sends Tom Logan away?
(a) Lake Ellyn.
(b) Craig's house.
(c) The old school.
(d) The Jewel warehouse.
5. What color are the letters of the grocery warehouse sign?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa do when the leader of the Wheaton army makes fun of them because Lisa is a girl?
2. How many of the children cry the night after Lisa sends them all to "earn" their new toys?
3. What is the alarm sound for the Harris house?
4. What does Todd say most of the children in the city believe about Lisa?
5. Why does Lisa say she has to speak to the children calling for her?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)