|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa stand to address the soldiers who gather with her?
(a) The roof of a jeep.
(b) The porch of a house.
(c) The road.
(d) The bed of a pickup.
2. How many people does Lisa say they should bring in as a trial for her plan?
(a) Three kids.
(b) Eighty or so.
(c) Three families.
(d) As many as they can find.
3. What does Lisa provide for the children to drink during the meeting?
4. What is the second promise Lisa asks Craig to make in chapter six?
(a) That he won't join a gang.
(b) That he'll teach Todd to fish.
(c) That he'll let Erika stay with them in the daytime.
(d) That he'll take care of Todd if he ever needs help.
5. What is Craig's response when Lisa says she wants to get things like hospitals, jets and schools working again?
(a) That they have to learn from reading books.
(b) That they need someone to teach them.
(c) That she's a dreamer.
(d) That he wants to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Todd no longer want to be called "Toddy-boy?"
2. Why does Lisa say they need to leave the dogs at the airport until they're trained?
3. What is written on the outside of the sealed letter Lisa finds on a desk?
4. What is the first vehicle in the procession of vehicles Lisa sees?
5. What does Lisa say Tom is depending on?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)