|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they plan for the secret tunnel to come out?
(a) About fifty feet from the school.
(b) Near the old neighborhood.
(c) Inside a nearby church.
(d) On Lake Road.
2. What does Lisa say she had been doing a few weeks ago?
(a) Sitting in social studies class.
(b) Eating pizza with her mom and dad.
(c) Fighting with the boy down the street.
(d) Figuring out where to get food.
3. One of the suggestions is to have Tom Logan's gang fight off the Chidester Gang. How is it suggested that they get Tom Logan on their side?
(a) By giving him money.
(b) By giving his gang food.
(c) By promising to take him with them when they leave town.
(d) By joining his gang.
4. Why does Lisa tell Todd a story that night?
(a) She wants to explain why she's happy.
(b) She wants Todd to stop crying.
(c) She doesn't tell him a story.
(d) She wants to make up for having been sad.
5. Where do Todd and Lisa sleep?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In their bedrooms.
(c) In a room in the basement.
(d) In Todd's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Steve suggest they get food?
2. What is the idea Eileen comes up with for a fun weapon?
3. How old is Craig?
4. How many cars does Lisa see driving along as she walks home?
5. How long does it take all the children to assemble in front of Jill's house on the night they move to Glenbard?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)