|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children use to create a barrier around the houses?
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) Booby traps.
2. Why does Lisa say she can't tell Jill and the others the location of the warehouse?
(a) She's afraid someone will go there and she'll lose control.
(b) She's afraid the Chidester gang would torture someone into telling.
(c) She's afraid too many people going there will give away the location.
(d) She doesn't say.
3. What is the idea Eileen comes up with for a fun weapon?
(a) A BB gun.
(b) A water gun.
(c) A fire extinguisher.
(d) A slingshot.
4. Where does Lisa put the watch after she checks the time?
(a) On her wrist.
(b) In her coat pocket.
(c) On the table
(d) In her sack.
5. Which of the following is one of the reasons Jill says there should be more kids at Glenbard?
(a) There would be more people to help build a new government.
(b) There would be fewer children facing starvation outside.
(c) There would be more people for her to practice first aid on.
(d) There would be more friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are among the things Lisa has for them to eat at the campfire?
2. Who is going to drive the truck to move the children's belongings to Glenbard?
3. What is the first promise Lisa asks Craig to make in chapter six?
4. Why does Lisa say Todd can't go with her on her first car ride?
5. What does one of Jill's orphaned children suggest they do to make people happier?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)