|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa say Glenbard has?
(a) Everything except sports and art equipment.
(b) Everything except books.
(c) Everything except a moat.
(d) Everything except a kitchen.
2. What kind of injuries does Todd have when Lisa gets home with the second load of supplies?
(a) A cracked rib.
(b) A cut above his eye.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A bloody lip and some bruises.
3. Where does Lisa plan to get the toys she's promised the children?
(a) From the toybox in Jill's closet.
(b) From an abandoned Wal-Mart.
(c) From other houses in the area.
(d) From the warehouse.
4. What kind of seeds does Lisa pull from her bag during the meeting?
5. Who is appointed to head up the militia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes up the song about Grandville?
2. Why does Charlie say he helped the gang steal food from Lisa?
3. How does Lisa first come up with the idea of a warehouse full of food?
4. How long does it take all the children to assemble in front of Jill's house on the night they move to Glenbard?
5. What do Todd and Lisa's signs warn trespassers will happen?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)