|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter Lisa finds, what does the man say he's sorry for?
(a) That they never went camping in Canada.
(b) That he didn't say "I love you" more.
(c) That there are no adults to take care of the children.
(d) That he's dying.
2. How many cars does Lisa see driving along as she walks home?
3. What does Lisa say would be the signal if the gangs attacked her house?
(a) Lisa blowing the car horn.
(b) A bunch of bottles falling.
(c) Todd blowing his trumpet.
(d) Lisa and Todd screaming for help.
4. What is the problem Lisa discovers with the car when she goes outside the following morning?
(a) All the windows are broken out.
(b) The tires are flat.
(c) It's been burned.
(d) It's gone.
5. What is the smell Lisa detects in the kitchen?
(b) Dead mice.
(d) Rotting food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie say he helped the gang steal food from Lisa?
2. What color is Lisa's hair?
3. Why does Lisa take a wicker basket with her?
4. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
5. Where does Todd get water?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)