|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
(a) To gather all the children into a single building.
(b) To smile at everyone they meet.
(c) To move away.
(d) To reopen the candle factory.
2. What is the problem Lisa discovers with the car when she goes outside the following morning?
(a) It's been burned.
(b) The tires are flat.
(c) It's gone.
(d) All the windows are broken out.
3. What is the sound Lisa rigs up to be an alarm in case of intruders?
(a) A car horn blowing.
(b) The blowing of a trumped.
(c) Tin cans falling.
(d) A dog howling.
4. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
(a) Todd and Barney Beagle.
(b) Barney the Dinosaur and his friends.
(c) Hansel and Gretel.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
5. Why does Charlie say he helped the gang steal food from Lisa?
(a) He thought it was the only way he could get food.
(b) He wants to be cool .
(c) He was too lazy to go look for food on his own.
(d) He didn't want the other boys to call him chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lisa say Todd can't go with her on her first car ride?
2. Where does Todd get water?
3. Where do Todd and Lisa sleep?
4. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
5. Why does Lisa say that she and Todd won't take over the farm?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)