|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter Lisa finds, what does the man say he's sorry for?
(a) That they never went camping in Canada.
(b) That he didn't say "I love you" more.
(c) That there are no adults to take care of the children.
(d) That he's dying.
2. What does Lisa realize she must do in order to keep the food they find safe from other children wanting to steal them?
(a) Hide them in places other kids won't look.
(b) Keep only enough food for one day at a time.
(c) Keep only spinach in the house so others won't want them.
(d) Make them look like they are ruined.
3. How old is Lisa?
4. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
(a) There aren't any crops.
5. What does Lisa provide for the children to drink during the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sign in front of Jill's house?
2. What is written on the outside of the sealed letter Lisa finds on a desk?
3. Why does Lisa say that she and Todd won't take over the farm?
4. What is the smell Lisa detects in the kitchen?
5. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)