|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa provide for the children to drink during the meeting?
2. How old is Craig?
3. Why does Lisa take a wicker basket with her?
(a) To carry tools in.
(b) In case she finds a chicken.
(c) To sleep in if she has to spend the night away.
(d) To carry clothes in.
4. One of the suggestions is to have Tom Logan's gang fight off the Chidester Gang. How is it suggested that they get Tom Logan on their side?
(a) By giving him money.
(b) By joining his gang.
(c) By giving his gang food.
(d) By promising to take him with them when they leave town.
5. What does Lisa think when she notices the clock at midnight?
(a) That she can't wait for the following morning.
(b) That she should wake Todd to keep watch.
(c) That she's very afraid and hungry.
(d) That she hears someone walking in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa think she might be able to find if she rides north from her house to farms?
2. What street is Lisa's house on?
3. What is the sign in front of Jill's house?
4. What does Lisa find in the barn of the first farm she visits?
5. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)