|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa say would be the signal if the gangs attacked her house?
(a) Lisa and Todd screaming for help.
(b) A bunch of bottles falling.
(c) Lisa blowing the car horn.
(d) Todd blowing his trumpet.
2. What does Jill Jansen say when Lisa encounters her?
(a) I need food for my sisters!
(b) What's in the bag?
(c) Do you have enough food to share?
(d) Do you want to play?
3. What is the sign in front of Jill's house?
(a) Children's House.
(b) Keep Out.
(c) Beware of Dog.
(d) No Trespassing.
4. What is the sound Lisa rigs up to be an alarm in case of intruders?
(a) A dog howling.
(b) A car horn blowing.
(c) Tin cans falling.
(d) The blowing of a trumped.
5. What does Lisa realize will be a constant problem?
(a) Finding food.
(b) Finding a safer place to sleep at night.
(c) Keeping others out of the house.
(d) Figuring out how to get the water running again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Lisa wished to see a moving car for the weeks since the plague?
2. Why does Lisa say Todd can't go with her on her first car ride?
3. Who is the first person to set off one of the alarms Lisa and Todd rig up?
4. What kind of injuries does Todd have when Lisa gets home with the second load of supplies?
5. What kind of seeds does Lisa pull from her bag during the meeting?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)