|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa say she had been doing a few weeks ago?
(a) Sitting in social studies class.
(b) Figuring out where to get food.
(c) Fighting with the boy down the street.
(d) Eating pizza with her mom and dad.
2. Why does Lisa say Todd can't go with her on her first car ride?
(a) He has to guard the house.
(b) She doesn't have time .
(c) He has to go fishing.
(d) It's too dangerous.
3. What does Lisa realize she must do in order to keep the food they find safe from other children wanting to steal them?
(a) Keep only spinach in the house so others won't want them.
(b) Make them look like they are ruined.
(c) Keep only enough food for one day at a time.
(d) Hide them in places other kids won't look.
4. What does Lisa realize will be a constant problem?
(a) Keeping others out of the house.
(b) Finding food.
(c) Finding a safer place to sleep at night.
(d) Figuring out how to get the water running again.
5. What kind of injuries does Todd have when Lisa gets home with the second load of supplies?
(a) A bloody lip and some bruises.
(b) A cut above his eye.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A cracked rib.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Lisa wished to see a moving car for the weeks since the plague?
2. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
3. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
4. What does Lisa suggest that Todd do with his morning in chapter three?
5. What did Lisa put in her pocket on the day she and Todd had found the store almost empty of food?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)