|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa think she might be able to find if she rides north from her house to farms?
(a) More children .
(b) Some adults.
(c) A cow for milk.
(d) A live chicken for eggs.
2. What does Lisa say she had been doing a few weeks ago?
(a) Fighting with the boy down the street.
(b) Sitting in social studies class.
(c) Figuring out where to get food.
(d) Eating pizza with her mom and dad.
3. Why has Lisa wished to see a moving car for the weeks since the plague?
(a) She hoped she could catch a ride.
(b) It would mean someone could help her move food to her house.
(c) She wants someone to teach her to drive.
(d) It would mean there was an adult alive.
4. Why does Lisa say that she and Todd won't take over the farm?
(a) They hate animals.
(b) They love their home.
(c) They are too lazy to work so hard.
(d) They don't know how to farm.
5. How many cars does Lisa see driving along as she walks home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lisa put in her pocket on the day she and Todd had found the store almost empty of food?
2. What does Lisa suggest that Todd do with his morning in chapter three?
3. In the letter Lisa finds, what does the man say he's sorry for?
4. What is written on the outside of the sealed letter Lisa finds on a desk?
5. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)