|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa find on Chidester Street?
(a) Many buckets of water.
(b) A wagon.
(c) Lots of cans of soup.
(d) A great deal of food.
2. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
(a) To smile at everyone they meet.
(b) To reopen the candle factory.
(c) To gather all the children into a single building.
(d) To move away.
3. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
(a) Todd and Barney Beagle.
(b) Barney the Dinosaur and his friends.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
4. Where do Todd and Lisa sleep?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In Todd's bedroom.
(c) In their bedrooms.
(d) In a room in the basement.
5. What is the smell Lisa detects in the kitchen?
(a) Dead mice.
(d) Rotting food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lisa put the watch after she checks the time?
2. What does Lisa suggest that Todd do with his morning in chapter three?
3. Why does Lisa say Todd can't go with her on her first car ride?
4. What does Lisa think when she notices the clock at midnight?
5. What does Lisa think she might be able to find if she rides north from her house to farms?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)