|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
(a) A faucet.
(b) A jar she has with her.
(c) A bottle of soda from a service station.
(d) A stream by the road.
2. Where does Lisa put the watch after she checks the time?
(a) On her wrist.
(b) On the table
(c) In her coat pocket.
(d) In her sack.
3. How does Lisa first come up with the idea of a warehouse full of food?
(a) She remembers that her mother had once taken her there.
(b) She dreams about it.
(c) Todd tells her.
(d) A neighborhood boy tells her.
4. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
(a) There aren't any crops.
5. In the letter Lisa finds, what does the man say he's sorry for?
(a) That he didn't say "I love you" more.
(b) That they never went camping in Canada.
(c) That there are no adults to take care of the children.
(d) That he's dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lisa say Todd can't go with her on her first car ride?
2. What does Lisa say she had been doing a few weeks ago?
3. What does Lisa suggest that Todd do with his morning in chapter three?
4. What did Lisa put in her pocket on the day she and Todd had found the store almost empty of food?
5. What does Lisa find on Chidester Street?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)