|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the main characters in the story Lisa tells Todd before they go to sleep in chapter two?
(a) Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
(b) Hansel and Gretel.
(c) Todd and Barney Beagle.
(d) Barney the Dinosaur and his friends.
2. What is the sign in front of Jill's house?
(a) Children's House.
(b) No Trespassing.
(c) Keep Out.
(d) Beware of Dog.
3. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
(a) A stream by the road.
(b) A bottle of soda from a service station.
(c) A faucet.
(d) A jar she has with her.
4. What does Lisa realize will be a constant problem?
(a) Finding a safer place to sleep at night.
(b) Finding food.
(c) Keeping others out of the house.
(d) Figuring out how to get the water running again.
5. What does Lisa say she had been doing a few weeks ago?
(a) Sitting in social studies class.
(b) Fighting with the boy down the street.
(c) Eating pizza with her mom and dad.
(d) Figuring out where to get food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lisa put the watch after she checks the time?
2. Why does Lisa say that she and Todd won't take over the farm?
3. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
4. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
5. What does Lisa think she might be able to find if she rides north from her house to farms?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)