|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem Lisa discovers with the car when she goes outside the following morning?
(a) All the windows are broken out.
(b) It's been burned.
(c) It's gone.
(d) The tires are flat.
2. What does Lisa think when she notices the clock at midnight?
(a) That she's very afraid and hungry.
(b) That she should wake Todd to keep watch.
(c) That she can't wait for the following morning.
(d) That she hears someone walking in the house.
3. Who volunteers to be Jill's assistant as she tries to remove the bullet?
(d) No one.
4. Where does Todd sleep that night so he'll be near Lisa?
(a) In the bed beside her.
(b) In a chair beside her bed.
(c) On the operating table.
(d) On the floor beside her bed.
5. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
(a) To move away.
(b) To smile at everyone they meet.
(c) To reopen the candle factory.
(d) To gather all the children into a single building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the children plan to get guns and ammunition for their home defense plan?
2. Where does Lisa stand to address the soldiers who gather with her?
3. What kind of injuries does Todd have when Lisa gets home with the second load of supplies?
4. What did Lisa put in her pocket on the day she and Todd had found the store almost empty of food?
5. One of the suggestions is to have Tom Logan's gang fight off the Chidester Gang. How is it suggested that they get Tom Logan on their side?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)