|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Todd say most of the children in the city believe about Lisa?
(a) That she's hiding in the school basement.
(b) That she's dead.
(c) That she's planning an attack..
(d) That she's leaving them on their own
2. What does Jill Jansen say when Lisa encounters her?
(a) I need food for my sisters!
(b) What's in the bag?
(c) Do you have enough food to share?
(d) Do you want to play?
3. What do the other kids call the room where Lisa spends most of her time?
(a) The chamber.
(b) Off limits.
(c) The dungeon.
(d) The war room.
4. Where are they when Lisa tries to explain to Todd about her mixed up feelings about her accomplishments?
(a) At the lake.
(b) In the car.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In bed.
5. What does Lisa see that makes her start to drive away from the warehouse without looking inside?
(a) Ten or more stray dogs.
(b) A bunch of rats.
(c) Broken windows.
(d) A large group of boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jill give Lisa to drink when she wakes?
2. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
3. One of the suggestions is to have Tom Logan's gang fight off the Chidester Gang. How is it suggested that they get Tom Logan on their side?
4. What does Craig carry when they rush to Lisa's side?
5. What kind of crops are growing in the fields of the first farm where Lisa stops?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)