|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lisa get a drink after she eats her candy bar?
(a) A faucet.
(b) A jar she has with her.
(c) A bottle of soda from a service station.
(d) A stream by the road.
2. Where does Steve suggest they get food?
(a) From the homes of rich kids.
(b) From the other gangs.
(c) From warehouses.
(d) From grocery stores.
3. What color is the flag the children fly over Glenbard?
(a) Red, white and blue.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Green and purple.
(d) Orange and yellow.
4. What is the sound Lisa rigs up to be an alarm in case of intruders?
(a) Tin cans falling.
(b) A dog howling.
(c) The blowing of a trumped.
(d) A car horn blowing.
5. What does one of Jill's orphaned children suggest they do to make people happier?
(a) Plan a party.
(b) Make a cake.
(c) Go swimming.
(d) Plant a flower garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa say Jill will someday do?
2. What is the task assigned to Julie and her family?
3. How does Craig say the windows of the lower floors can be made secure?
4. What does Lisa realize she must do in order to keep the food they find safe from other children wanting to steal them?
5. Why does Lisa say Jill should go back to Glenbard?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)