|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lisa realize she must do in order to keep the food they find safe from other children wanting to steal them?
(a) Keep only enough food for one day at a time.
(b) Make them look like they are ruined.
(c) Keep only spinach in the house so others won't want them.
(d) Hide them in places other kids won't look.
2. What is the deal Tom Logan offers Lisa?
(a) That his gang will protect her in exchange for food.
(b) That he won't attack them if she'll tell him where she's getting food.
(c) That he won't burn her house if she'll share her food.
(d) That he'll join her gang if she'll give him food.
3. What were the meetings that Lisa attended on Mondays before the plague?
(a) Science Club.
(c) Girl Scouts.
(d) Drama Club.
4. Why has Lisa wished to see a moving car for the weeks since the plague?
(a) It would mean there was an adult alive.
(b) She hoped she could catch a ride.
(c) She wants someone to teach her to drive.
(d) It would mean someone could help her move food to her house.
5. How old is Craig?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lisa plan to get the toys she's promised the children?
2. What does Lisa say Glenbard has?
3. How does Lisa first come up with the idea of a warehouse full of food?
4. What color is Lisa's hair?
5. What does Lisa tell each child they must bring in order to get a new toy of their own?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)