|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lisa slam on the brakes when she and Craig are returning to the warehouse?
(a) She sees a child.
(b) She can't see the road.
(c) A cat crosses the road.
(d) She thinks Craig has fallen behind.
2. Where does Lisa tell the children to go for a campfire after she sends Tom Logan away?
(a) The old school.
(b) Craig's house.
(c) The Jewel warehouse.
(d) Lake Ellyn.
3. What do Todd and Lisa's signs warn trespassers will happen?
(a) They'll be killed.
(b) They'll be shot.
(c) They'll be slaughtered.
(d) They'll be stabbed.
4. Which of the following are among the things Lisa has for them to eat at the campfire?
(a) Dill pickles.
(b) Oatmeal cookies.
(d) Fresh fruit.
5. Where does Steve suggest they get food?
(a) From the homes of rich kids.
(b) From the other gangs.
(c) From warehouses.
(d) From grocery stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children discover Lisa and Todd are doing when they disappear from the singing?
2. What does Lisa tell each child they must bring in order to get a new toy of their own?
3. Why does Lisa say she can't tell Jill and the others the location of the warehouse?
4. What does Lisa say the kids can use as a way of summoning help if there's a problem while they're patrolling?
5. Who is going to drive the truck to move the children's belongings to Glenbard?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)