|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes up the song about Grandville?
2. What color is Lisa's hair?
3. What is Craig's idea for providing food?
(a) To grow it themselves.
(b) To fish.
(c) To find a farm.
(d) To hunt.
4. Where is Lisa when she has the idea to move all the children to Glenbard?
(a) At Craig's house.
(b) At the warehouse.
(c) At Jill's house.
(d) Near the lake.
5. What do the children use to create a barrier around the houses?
(a) Barbed wire.
(b) Booby traps.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lisa's story, what is the idea the little boy has to make their lives better?
2. What does Jill say when Lisa demands that her children help patrol Grand Avenue to protect against attacks?
3. What does Lisa say Glenbard has?
4. What does Lisa say would be the signal if the gangs attacked her house?
5. What is the sound Lisa rigs up to be an alarm in case of intruders?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)