|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie say he helped the gang steal food from Lisa?
(a) He wants to be cool .
(b) He thought it was the only way he could get food.
(c) He didn't want the other boys to call him chicken.
(d) He was too lazy to go look for food on his own.
2. What does Craig carry when they rush to Lisa's side?
(a) Alcohol and bandages.
(b) A stretcher.
(c) A backpage filled with supplies.
(d) The plans for the city.
3. How long does it take Lisa and Todd to load the supplies into the car?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) All night.
(d) Five hours.
4. Where is Todd supposed to park the car when he returns to the city?
(a) He's supposed to leave the car behind.
(b) At Jill's house.
(c) In the school parking lot.
(d) In the mechanic's shop at the school.
5. What does Lisa say would be the signal if the gangs attacked her house?
(a) Todd blowing his trumpet.
(b) Lisa and Todd screaming for help.
(c) A bunch of bottles falling.
(d) Lisa blowing the car horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Erika and Craig spend their day doing?
2. Why does Lisa slam on the brakes when she and Craig are returning to the warehouse?
3. What is the alarm sound for Craig's house?
4. Who makes up the song about Grandville?
5. What does Lisa find Jill has provided for her breakfast?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)