|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Lisa and Todd to load the supplies into the car?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) All night.
2. What kind of seeds does Lisa pull from her bag during the meeting?
3. What does Craig say Erika's job will be on the farm?
(a) To run the house and cook.
(b) To drive the trucks.
(c) To keep the farm records.
(d) To drive the tractor.
4. What does Jill give Lisa to drink when she wakes?
5. What does Lisa say would be the signal if the gangs attacked her house?
(a) Todd blowing his trumpet.
(b) Lisa and Todd screaming for help.
(c) Lisa blowing the car horn.
(d) A bunch of bottles falling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes up the song about Grandville?
2. What does Charlie say they should do?
3. What does Erika plan to do to get word to Jill and Craig about Lisa?
4. What is the idea Eileen comes up with for a fun weapon?
5. What is Craig's idea for providing food?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)