Part One: Chapters 1 and 2
1. What does Lisa say she had been doing a few weeks ago?
(a) Eating pizza with her mom and dad.
(b) Figuring out where to get food.
(c) Sitting in social studies class.
(d) Fighting with the boy down the street.
2. What is the smell Lisa detects in the kitchen?
(b) Rotting food.
(c) Dead mice.
3. Where does Lisa put the watch after she checks the time?
(a) In her coat pocket.
(b) On the table
(c) On her wrist.
(d) In her sack.
4. What is written on the outside of the sealed letter Lisa finds on a desk?
(a) Please forward this letter.
(b) Send on first truck to Atlanta.
(c) Special Delivery - Urgent.
(d) Sign, Sealed, Delivered.
5. In the letter Lisa finds, what does the man say he's sorry for?
(a) That he didn't say "I love you" more.
(b) That they never went camping in Canada.
(c) That he's dying.
(d) That there are no adults to take care of the children.
This section contains 5,035 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)