|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Dr. Jonasson to operate on Salander?
(a) Just a few minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Six hours.
2. Who does Berger consider the owner of Zalachenko's story?
(b) The public.
(c) No one; it's information for whomever can get it.
(d) Her new newspaper.
3. What is Gullberg's official assignment when he arrives at the hospital in Chapter 7?
(a) Check out the layout for future reference.
(b) Slip a message to Zalachenko.
(c) Snap pictures with his cell phone.
(d) See if the head duty nurse can be bribed.
4. What does Paulsson arrest Blomkvist for in Chapter 1?
(a) Insulting an officer.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Being in possession of an illegal weapon.
(d) Resisting arrest.
5. How does Gullberg sneak into Zalachenko's room?
(a) He goes in when the nurse isn't paying attention.
(b) He demands that Salander tell him which room is Zalachenko's.
(c) He dresses like a doctor.
(d) He takes a nurse hostage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zalachenko do when he sneaks into Salander's room in Chapter 7?
2. Which officer believes Blomkvist's story about Salander in Chapter 2?
3. What newspaper does Berger eventually go to work for?
4. Who arrives at the same time as Gullber at the hospital in Chapter 7?
5. What happens to the police officer Paulsson sends to find Niedermann?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)