|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the report Modig wanted to read from Sapo in Chapter 4?
(a) It is altered digitally.
(b) It is written in German, which Modig can't read.
(c) It was taken before anyone could read it.
(d) It has so many things blacked out that you can't read anything.
2. How long does it take Dr. Jonasson to operate on Salander?
(a) Just a few minutes.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Six hours.
3. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
(a) What his role in the government was.
(b) Where he got all his money from.
(d) Who he really is -- they aren't sure.
4. What did Salander tattoo on Bjurman?
(a) "I am a sadistic pig, a pervert, and a rapist."
(b) "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone."
(c) "Salander was here."
5. Which officer believes Blomkvist's story about Salander in Chapter 2?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Zalachenko wants to discuss when the police come to question him for the first time?
2. What does Zalachenko tell Sandberg he wants?
3. Who found Lisbeth Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
4. What does Paulsson arrest Blomkvist for in Chapter 1?
5. Who does Modig plan to visit at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)