|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the story of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" pick up?
(a) Before the first novel in the series begins; it's a flashback novel.
(b) Thirty years after the ending of the previous novel.
(c) The day after the ending of the previous novel.
(d) The reader isn't sure since these novels aren't connected.
2. How does Blomkvist view Paulsson?
(a) As a spy.
(b) As someone who can help the investigation.
(c) As an idiot.
(d) As someone who has it in for Salander.
3. What is Dr. Jonasson doing when he learns that 2 patients are arriving via helicopter in Chapter 1?
(c) Operating on someone else.
(d) Trying to grab a bite to eat.
4. What kind of spy do Modig and Bublanski suspect Zalachenko of being in Chapter 4?
(a) A Russian spy.
(b) A Polish spy.
(c) An American spy.
(d) A Croatian spy.
5. What does Paulsson arrest Blomkvist for in Chapter 1?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Being in possession of an illegal weapon.
(c) Insulting an officer.
(d) Resisting arrest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Dr. Jonasson to operate on Salander?
2. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
3. What does Zalachenko tell Sandberg he wants?
4. What unusual item was used to stop Salander's bleeding in the farmhouse?
5. Who does Modig plan to visit at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)