|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the trilogy that "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" is a part of?
(a) The Larssson trilogy.
(b) The Salander Stories.
(c) The Millennium Series.
(d) The Plague Series.
2. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
(b) Where he got all his money from.
(c) What his role in the government was.
(d) Who he really is -- they aren't sure.
3. When does the story of "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" pick up?
(a) The day after the ending of the previous novel.
(b) Thirty years after the ending of the previous novel.
(c) The reader isn't sure since these novels aren't connected.
(d) Before the first novel in the series begins; it's a flashback novel.
4. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
5. How does Blomkvist view Paulsson?
(a) As someone who can help the investigation.
(b) As a spy.
(c) As someone who has it in for Salander.
(d) As an idiot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hospital where Dr. Jonasson works?
2. Who does Modig plan to visit at the end of Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 2, whom does Blomkvist suspect of hiring Zalachenko to murder Salander?
4. Why does Dr. Jonasson contact Frank Ellis in Chapter 1?
5. What unusual item was used to stop Salander's bleeding in the farmhouse?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)