|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Modig plan to visit at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Which officer believes Blomkvist's story about Salander in Chapter 2?
(d) No one.
3. What newspaper does Berger eventually go to work for?
(a) The Swedish Daily News.
(b) Svenska Morgon-Posten.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The UN Journal.
4. What unusual item was used to stop Salander's bleeding in the farmhouse?
(a) Paper towels.
(b) A sock.
(c) Duct tape.
(d) Toilet paper.
5. What is the name of the trilogy that "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" is a part of?
(a) The Larssson trilogy.
(b) The Plague Series.
(c) The Millennium Series.
(d) The Salander Stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose sister is Annika Giannini?
2. How does Zalachenko view Jonas Sandberg when he first meets him?
3. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
4. Who is Zalachenko's long-time lawyer associated with?
5. What is Erika Berger's first job when the novel opens?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)