|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual item was used to stop Salander's bleeding in the farmhouse?
(a) A sock.
(b) Paper towels.
(c) Toilet paper.
(d) Duct tape.
2. What do the officers mostly want to discuss with Zalachenko when they first come to question him?
(b) Where he got all his money from.
(c) Who he really is -- they aren't sure.
(d) What his role in the government was.
3. What did Salander tattoo on Bjurman?
(a) "Salander was here."
(c) "I am a sadistic pig, a pervert, and a rapist."
(d) "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone."
4. Why does Dr. Jonasson contact Frank Ellis in Chapter 1?
(a) For personal advice.
(b) To see if Salander is really as famous as he thinks she is.
(c) For emotional advice.
(d) For medical advice.
5. Who found Lisbeth Salander on the floor of the farmhouse?
(a) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the police officer Paulsson sends to find Niedermann?
2. What is Zalachenko's real name?
3. What kind of spy do Modig and Bublanski suspect Zalachenko of being in Chapter 4?
4. What number in the trilogy is "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest"?
5. Who is Zalachenko's long-time lawyer associated with?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)