|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luna turn Glerk into in Chapter 9?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A horse.
(d) A camel.
2. What is the title of Chapter 15?
(a) "In Which Antain Tells a Lie."
(b) "The Sisters of the Star."
(c) "The Witch of Washington Avenue."
(d) "The Queen of the Bog."
3. What does Fyrian say happened to Luna's eyes while she was entranced in Chapter 23?
(a) They turned into white moons.
(b) They turned green.
(c) They turned into black orbs.
(d) They rolled back into her head.
4. For how long has Zosimos been dead, according to the narrator in Chapter 9?
(a) 200 years.
(b) 500 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 700 years.
5. Why does Luna say she is going outside in her note to her grandmother in Chapter 23?
(a) To walk the dog and Fyrian.
(b) To take Glerk to town.
(c) To try to find her mother using a new map.
(d) To pick berries and sketch the sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sister Ignatia see that she believed she had killed long ago in Chapter 33?
2. What river does Luna encounter in Chapter 32?
3. Where does Glerk say that dragons were originally formed in Chapter 35?
4. What does Sister Ignatia demand her apprentice bring in for Antain's visit in Chapter 13?
5. How does Antain injure Xan in Chapter 33?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)