Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Tsukumogami do with September?
(a) Throw her down a well.
(b) Question her and let her go on.
(c) Give a banquet in her honor.
2. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
(a) A green mushroom.
(b) A very plain blond girl.
(c) A purple boy wearing a superman costume.
3. What does September tell the shark?
(a) She is too bony to eat.
(b) She is sorry for eating the fish.
(c) She loves sharks.
(d) She has nothing left for the shark.
4. What do Saturday and September do?
(a) Play pick up sticks.
(c) Play a riddle game.
(d) Play chess.
5. How is the gaol formed?
(a) Out of gingerbread.
(b) Crystal formed in giant bubbles layer together.
(c) By chocolate blocks.
(d) By stacking sugar cubes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does September maneuver Saturday?
2. How is Dr. Fallow described?
3. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
4. What does September ask of the panther?
5. What form does Ell take in September's dream?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)