|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Nor comment about?
(a) The nature of travel between Fairyland and September's home.
(b) Why September is blue.
(c) The nature of travel between the various worlds of Fairyland.
(d) How to know if the food you are eating is Fairy food.
2. What jolts September awake?
(a) A huge flying creature swoops down onto her raft.
(b) Her raft collides with water plants.
(c) A large fish hits the raft.
(d) Her raft hits a large boulder.
3. What does Saturday do in the position where he is maneuvered?
(b) Grow powerless.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Grow stronger.
4. What does September dream?
(a) She is at a tea party.
(b) She is the Queen.
(c) She is back at home.
(d) She is ill and her mother is caring for her.
5. From what does September create a fishhook?
(a) A piece of her raft.
(b) A buckle.
(c) An earring.
(d) A piece of bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Map?
2. What does Ell say none of them are compared to September?
3. About what does September worry?
4. What does September think is the reason for her hair changing?
5. What do Ell and Saturday have to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nor tell September about everyone in the town and how September is like them?
2. What does the Marquess reveal to September about the link between worlds and what does the Marquess want September to do?
3. What is the Casket and who made it?
4. What do the Panther and September wonder about the sleeping Marquess, and what starts to happen and why?
5. What circles the Lonely Gaol and why?
6. Describe the conversation between September and the shark.
7. Who arrives to greet the visitors to Autumn and what is special about them?
8. What does it mean to be ravished?
9. What does Dr. Fallow tell September about the foods she's been eating, and how does September react?
10. What surprises September when she leaves Mr. Map's office?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)