|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is much of Fairyland kept together?
(a) The Marquess' will.
(b) Spun sugar.
(c) Spider webs.
(d) Silk threads.
2. What is responsible for the weather around Lonely Gaol?
(a) A machine.
(b) A monster beneath the surface of the world.
(c) The Marquess.
(d) A strange convergence of dimensions.
3. What does the food in September's dream resemble?
4. Where do September and the others find themselves when they awaken?
(a) In the middle of a field of wheat.
(b) In the middle of a field of grass.
(c) On an island in a lake.
(d) In the dungeon of the castle.
5. Where does September maneuver Saturday?
(a) Into a closet.
(b) Into an iron cell.
(c) Out a high window.
(d) Onto the iron grates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do September and Panther wonder about the Marquess?
2. What is the only sword used by September's mother?
3. What does everyone on the island do?
4. Who is kidnapped?
5. What does Nor say about September?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can September help Ell?
2. Who is Mr. Map and what does he tell September?
3. Where do September and her friends arrive after Calpurnia and Penny have left the group?
4. What happens as September runs out of the Worsted Wood and how is she when she reaches Mercurio?
5. What dreams do September and Death discuss?
6. What does the Marquess reveal to September about the link between worlds and what does the Marquess want September to do?
7. What is the Casket and who made it?
8. What does Nor say she might be able to make for September and what is September's response?
9. What does Nor tell September about everyone in the town and how September is like them?
10. What does September dream as she falls asleep?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)