|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the clocks in a tall tower do?
(a) Counts the life minutes of each fairy.
(b) Defines the time a human child stays in Fairyland.
(c) Keeps track of the time it takes to move between Fairyland and the human world.
(d) Count the minutes that Fairyland exists.
2. When was the Worsted Wood last visited?
(a) When Queen Mallow claimed her sword.
(b) When King Tallow was looking for his wife.
(c) When The Marquess put the casket there.
(d) When Ell's grandfather was a young boy and he visited there..
3. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
(a) None of it is nutritious.
(b) It's all nutritious.
(c) It's all fairy food.
(d) It is not real.
4. About what does September worry?
(a) What she can eat.
(b) How to get out of Fairyland.
(c) What will happen to her.
(d) Why no one else eats what she eats.
5. What does September do when she clasps Saturday to her?
(a) Kisses his cheek.
(b) Slaps him.
(c) Makes her wish.
(d) Spits on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the spriggans and Fallow tell September about her hair?
2. What is the only sword used by September's mother?
3. What does Nor say about September?
4. Who is Nor?
5. What happens to a lock of September's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Fallow tell September about the foods she's been eating, and how does September react?
2. What is the Casket and who made it?
3. Where do September, Saturday, Ell and Gleam awaken and who joins them?
4. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
5. Who does September meet when her raft collides with a thick net of water plants and where do they go?
6. Where does September send Gleam and what does September do in the meantime?
7. What does Nor tell September about everyone in the town and how September is like them?
8. How does September get food when she is back on her raft?
9. What dreams do September and Death discuss?
10. Where do September and her friends arrive after Calpurnia and Penny have left the group?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)