|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does September use to divine how to get in the castle?
(b) A Mirror.
(c) The Spoon.
(d) A Crystal.
2. What does Ell say none of them are compared to September?
(a) As ravished.
(b) As suspicious.
(c) As small.
(d) As hungry.
3. What does Saturday do in the position where he is maneuvered?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Grow stronger.
(d) Grow powerless.
4. Who is Maud Elizabeth Smyth?
(a) September's mother.
(b) A changling who chooses to stay in Fairyland.
(c) September's baby sister.
(d) September's real name.
5. What do Ell and Saturday have to do?
(a) Take September through the Worsted Wood with no weapons.
(b) Let September travel alone.
(c) Drink from the river to stop transforming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps September navigate?
2. What does September ask the Key to do?
3. To whom does September apologize?
4. Who is kidnapped?
5. What does September tell the shark?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
2. What does Gleam learn of Saturday and Ell?
3. What does the Marquess reveal to September about the link between worlds and what does the Marquess want September to do?
4. How does September get food when she is back on her raft?
5. Where do September, Saturday, Ell and Gleam awaken and who joins them?
6. What do the Panther and September wonder about the sleeping Marquess, and what starts to happen and why?
7. Who meets Gleam and September inside the castle and what does September say to her?
8. What does the Panther agree to do for September?
9. What circles the Lonely Gaol and why?
10. Who is Mr. Map and what does he tell September?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)