|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the spriggans and Fallow tell September about her hair?
(a) It is a prettier color than it was.
(b) Her hair will grow back when she leaves the Worsted Wood.
(c) It's merely the effect of Autumn.
(d) It's temporary.
2. What is September like when she reaches Mercurio?
(b) Almost like a mushroom.
(c) Almost tree like.
(d) She is almost herself again.
3. What does the Marquess say she had to make September believe?
(a) That Queen Mallow is dead.
(b) September was fighting the Marquess.
(c) There is no hope for Ell.
(d) There is no hope for Saturday.
4. What does September use to divine how to get in the castle?
(a) A Mirror.
(c) The Spoon.
(d) A Crystal.
5. What does the Marid yell at Saturday?
(a) For him to play hide and seek.
(b) For him to escape.
(c) For him to find her.
(d) For him to kill September.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Worsted Wood last visited?
2. How is much of Fairyland kept together?
3. What do the Tsukumogami do with September?
4. To whom does September apologize?
5. To whom are the lions loyal?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)