|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
(b) A purple boy wearing a superman costume.
(c) A very plain blond girl.
(d) A green mushroom.
2. How does September break open the prison cells?
(a) The Wrench.
(b) They are not locked.
(c) A gold key.
(d) The Spoon.
3. What has September realized about her mother?
(a) Her mother has been to Fairyland before.
(b) Her mother does love her.
(c) The Marquess needs her for some reason.
(d) Her mother is the Queen.
4. What does September's mother not notice about September?
(b) She has been gone.
(c) She has red hair.
(d) She has no shadow.
5. What do Saturday and September do?
(a) Play pick up sticks.
(c) Play a riddle game.
(d) Play chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Marid yell at Saturday?
2. What happens to a lock of September's hair?
3. To whom are the lions loyal?
4. What does September realize she has to do?
5. Who is kidnapped?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives to greet the visitors to Autumn and what is special about them?
2. What dreams do September and Death discuss?
3. How can September help Ell?
4. What does September dream as she falls asleep?
5. Why does September think her hair is changing and how do the spriggans contradict her?
6. What does it mean to be ravished?
7. What is the Casket and who made it?
8. Where does September send Gleam and what does September do in the meantime?
9. Where do September, Saturday, Ell and Gleam awaken and who joins them?
10. What does Nor tell September about everyone in the town and how September is like them?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)