|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does September dream?
(a) She is back at home.
(b) She is the Queen.
(c) She is ill and her mother is caring for her.
(d) She is at a tea party.
2. What color is the beach where September is?
3. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
(b) A purple boy wearing a superman costume.
(c) A green mushroom.
(d) A very plain blond girl.
4. What jolts September awake?
(a) Her raft collides with water plants.
(b) Her raft hits a large boulder.
(c) A large fish hits the raft.
(d) A huge flying creature swoops down onto her raft.
5. How does September break open the prison cells?
(a) The Spoon.
(b) A gold key.
(c) The Wrench.
(d) They are not locked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets September inside the castle?
2. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
3. What do Ell and Saturday have to do?
4. Who flies September to the high tower where Ell is?
5. How does Death manifest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does September think her hair is changing and how do the spriggans contradict her?
2. What does Gleam learn of Saturday and Ell?
3. What is the Casket and who made it?
4. What dreams do September and Death discuss?
5. Where do September and her friends arrive after Calpurnia and Penny have left the group?
6. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
7. Who is Mr. Map and what does he tell September?
8. Who attacks the group and what happens to them?
9. Who arrives to greet the visitors to Autumn and what is special about them?
10. What does the Panther agree to do for September?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)