|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is September like when she wakes?
(a) Half human and half tree.
(b) Fully human.
(c) Half human and half jackal.
(d) Completely turned into a tree.
2. For whom does everyone on the island work?
(a) The Marquess.
(b) Count Drooley.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Dr. Fallow.
3. How is Dr. Fallow described?
(a) As gruff.
(b) As mean.
(c) As chatty.
(d) As quiet.
4. What is September starting to want?
(a) To go home.
(b) To be back with Ell and Thursday.
(c) To see her brother.
(d) To overthrow the Marquess.
5. Why does Mr. Map live where he is living?
(a) He is mapping out the world.
(b) He is banished.
(c) He loves The Marquess.
(d) He loves the cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the spriggans and Fallow tell September about her hair?
2. What is the taunter eating?
3. Who flies September to the high tower where Ell is?
4. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
5. What does September use to divine how to get in the castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
2. What happens as September runs out of the Worsted Wood and how is she when she reaches Mercurio?
3. What does it mean to be ravished?
4. Who arrives to greet the visitors to Autumn and what is special about them?
5. Who attacks the group and what happens to them?
6. Where does September send Gleam and what does September do in the meantime?
7. Who does September meet when her raft collides with a thick net of water plants and where do they go?
8. Who meets Gleam and September inside the castle and what does September say to her?
9. Where do September, Saturday, Ell and Gleam awaken and who joins them?
10. How does September defeat Saturday in a duel?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)