|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does September have to show to the lions at the main door to the castle?
(a) The Wrench.
(b) A paper pass.
(c) The Spoon.
(d) The Scepter.
2. What color is the beach where September is?
3. About what does September worry?
(a) Why no one else eats what she eats.
(b) How to get out of Fairyland.
(c) What she can eat.
(d) What will happen to her.
4. What is September like when she wakes?
(a) Completely turned into a tree.
(b) Fully human.
(c) Half human and half jackal.
(d) Half human and half tree.
5. What is the taunter eating?
(a) A screwdriver.
(b) A crumbly bolt.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A wrench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Marquess say she had to make September believe?
2. What does Saturday do in the position where he is maneuvered?
3. To whom are the lions loyal?
4. What do September and Panther wonder about the Marquess?
5. From what does September create a fishhook?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the Marquess and September ride and what does the Marquess show September?
2. What do the Panther and September wonder about the sleeping Marquess, and what starts to happen and why?
3. Who does September meet when her raft collides with a thick net of water plants and where do they go?
4. Who meets Gleam and September inside the castle and what does September say to her?
5. What does September tell Ell and Saturday?
6. What circles the Lonely Gaol and why?
7. Who attacks the group and what happens to them?
8. What is the Casket and who made it?
9. Where do September, Saturday, Ell and Gleam awaken and who joins them?
10. What happens as September runs out of the Worsted Wood and how is she when she reaches Mercurio?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)