|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks everyone?
(a) A centaur.
(b) A pair of the Marquess' lions.
(c) A gargoyle.
(d) A vampire.
2. What does Nor explain?
(a) One can easily regain the other half.
(b) Everyone on the island is half a person.
(c) One must agree to be halved to come on the island.
(d) One can never regain the other half.
3. What color is the beach where September is?
4. From what are spriggans exempt?
(a) Fairyland's rules.
(b) Carrying a picture of the Marquess at all times.
(c) Eating fairy food daily.
(d) Bowing towards Pandemonium twice a day.
5. About what does Saturday warn September?
(a) The Panther is the Marquess' best friend.
(b) He will fight back.
(c) Ell will never waken.
(d) The Marquess could waken at any moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does September maneuver Saturday?
2. Where do September and the others find themselves when they awaken?
3. What does Nor say about September?
4. What does September say she has to do before doing what she wants?
5. How is Dr. Fallow described?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)