|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form does Ell take in September's dream?
(a) A centaur.
(b) An elf.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) That of a human.
2. What does Ell say none of them are compared to September?
(a) As small.
(b) As suspicious.
(c) As hungry.
(d) As ravished.
3. What does September tell the shark?
(a) She loves sharks.
(b) She is sorry for eating the fish.
(c) She has nothing left for the shark.
(d) She is too bony to eat.
4. How is the land of Autumn described?
5. Who is Maud Elizabeth Smyth?
(a) September's real name.
(b) September's mother.
(c) September's baby sister.
(d) A changling who chooses to stay in Fairyland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Green Wind urge September to refrain from doing?
2. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
3. What does September say she has to do before doing what she wants?
4. Who is dressed in a smart suit in September's dream?
5. With what does the woman cut exactly in half join up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does September meet when her raft collides with a thick net of water plants and where do they go?
2. How does September defeat Saturday in a duel?
3. What do the Panther and September wonder about the sleeping Marquess, and what starts to happen and why?
4. What surprises September when she leaves Mr. Map's office?
5. What does Nor say she might be able to make for September and what is September's response?
6. What is the Casket and who made it?
7. What does the Marquess reveal to September about the link between worlds and what does the Marquess want September to do?
8. How does September get food when she is back on her raft?
9. What does the Panther agree to do for September?
10. What does Nor tell September about everyone in the town and how September is like them?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)