|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do September and Panther wonder about the Marquess?
(a) If she is dead.
(b) If she wants to stay in the Gaol.
(c) If she is going to wake up and stop them from leaving.
(d) If the keys to the high tower are on her person.
2. How is much of Fairyland kept together?
(a) Spider webs.
(b) Spun sugar.
(c) The Marquess' will.
(d) Silk threads.
3. What do Saturday and September do?
(a) Play pick up sticks.
(b) Play a riddle game.
(c) Play chess.
4. To whom does Calpurnia whisper a secret?
5. What does The Marquess want September to do?
(a) Stay and co-rule.
(b) Go home.
(c) Unhook the two worlds.
(d) Marry Saturday.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does September bait the hook?
2. What color is the beach where September is?
3. What does Ell say none of them are compared to September?
4. What is responsible for the weather around Lonely Gaol?
5. What does September dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does September get food when she is back on her raft?
2. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
3. Why does September think her hair is changing and how do the spriggans contradict her?
4. Where do the Marquess and September ride and what does the Marquess show September?
5. What does September tell Ell and Saturday?
6. Where do September and her friends arrive after Calpurnia and Penny have left the group?
7. Where do September, Saturday, Ell and Gleam awaken and who joins them?
8. What does the Marquess reveal to September about the link between worlds and what does the Marquess want September to do?
9. What does Gleam learn of Saturday and Ell?
10. Who attacks the group and what happens to them?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)