|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the link do?
(a) Maintains the ability for humans to travel continuously between worlds.
(c) Keeps fairies out of the human world.
(d) Allows fairies to travel to the human world.
2. Why does the Marquess destroy Gleam?
(a) Gleam is no longer needed.
(b) So September sees the Marquess' power.
(c) Gleam attacks September.
(d) So Gleam cannot advise September.
3. From what are spriggans exempt?
(a) Fairyland's rules.
(b) Bowing towards Pandemonium twice a day.
(c) Eating fairy food daily.
(d) Carrying a picture of the Marquess at all times.
4. What circles the Lonely Gaol?
(a) Violent storms.
(c) Calm breezes.
(d) Hot air.
5. Who does the leopard say is his brother?
(a) The Wind.
(b) No one.
(c) The panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the clocks in a tall tower do?
2. What does September realize she has to do?
3. What does September tell the shark?
4. Who is kidnapped?
5. From what does September create a fishhook?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does September think her hair is changing and how do the spriggans contradict her?
2. Who arrives to greet the visitors to Autumn and what is special about them?
3. How does September defeat Saturday in a duel?
4. What does Nor say she might be able to make for September and what is September's response?
5. What does Gleam learn of Saturday and Ell?
6. Where does September send Gleam and what does September do in the meantime?
7. What is the Casket and who made it?
8. What does September tell Ell and Saturday?
9. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
10. How can September help Ell?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)