|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Saturday warn September?
(a) Ell will never waken.
(b) The Panther is the Marquess' best friend.
(c) The Marquess could waken at any moment.
(d) He will fight back.
2. To whom are the lions loyal?
(a) The Marquess.
(b) Dr. Terror.
(d) Queen Mallow.
3. What does The Marquess want September to do?
(a) Stay and co-rule.
(b) Unhook the two worlds.
(c) Go home.
(d) Marry Saturday.
4. What is the taunter eating?
(a) A crumbly bolt.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A screwdriver.
5. What is September's shadow?
(a) Her worthless half.
(b) Her complex half.
(c) Her other half.
(d) Her nemesis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does September do when she clasps Saturday to her?
2. What happens to a lock of September's hair?
3. What does the Marid yell at Saturday?
4. What is September like when she wakes?
5. What does September dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does September think her hair is changing and how do the spriggans contradict her?
2. Where does September send Gleam and what does September do in the meantime?
3. What does the Marquess reveal to September about the link between worlds and what does the Marquess want September to do?
4. What does Dr. Fallow tell September about the foods she's been eating, and how does September react?
5. Where do the Marquess and September ride and what does the Marquess show September?
6. Where do September, Saturday, Ell and Gleam awaken and who joins them?
7. What is the Casket and who made it?
8. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
9. Who arrives to greet the visitors to Autumn and what is special about them?
10. How does September defeat Saturday in a duel?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)