|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does September ask the Key to do?
(a) Unlock all the chains of the fairies.
(b) Go find the panther.
(c) Go tell her mother she is fine.
(d) Take her home.
2. What happens to a lock of September's hair?
(a) It turns a different color.
(b) It curls up into a tight ball.
(c) It falls off and flies away.
3. Who is Maud Elizabeth Smyth?
(a) September's baby sister.
(b) September's mother.
(c) September's real name.
(d) A changling who chooses to stay in Fairyland.
4. Of what is Mercurio constructed?
(b) Baked goods.
(c) Pick up sticks.
(d) Gum drops.
5. What is the only sword used by September's mother?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A crowbar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape does Queen Mallow's sword take?
2. What does Ell say none of them are compared to September?
3. About what does September worry?
4. Why does the shark keep moving?
5. Who meets September inside the castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the Marquess and September ride and what does the Marquess show September?
2. What does it mean to be ravished?
3. Who meets Gleam and September inside the castle and what does September say to her?
4. What does Nor say she might be able to make for September and what is September's response?
5. How can September help Ell?
6. What is the Casket and who made it?
7. What does September tell Ell and Saturday?
8. How does September defeat Saturday in a duel?
9. Who arrives to greet the visitors to Autumn and what is special about them?
10. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)