|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
(a) It's all fairy food.
(b) It is not real.
(c) None of it is nutritious.
(d) It's all nutritious.
2. What is September's shadow?
(a) Her nemesis.
(b) Her other half.
(c) Her worthless half.
(d) Her complex half.
3. How is the gaol formed?
(a) Out of gingerbread.
(b) By chocolate blocks.
(c) By stacking sugar cubes.
(d) Crystal formed in giant bubbles layer together.
4. What do the Tsukumogami do with September?
(b) Question her and let her go on.
(c) Give a banquet in her honor.
(d) Throw her down a well.
5. What does Ell say none of them are compared to September?
(a) As ravished.
(b) As suspicious.
(c) As small.
(d) As hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does September think is the reason for her hair changing?
2. About what does September worry?
3. What does September do when she clasps Saturday to her?
4. What is September starting to want?
5. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as September runs out of the Worsted Wood and how is she when she reaches Mercurio?
2. Where does September send Gleam and what does September do in the meantime?
3. Where do September, Saturday, Ell and Gleam awaken and who joins them?
4. What is the Casket and who made it?
5. What dreams do September and Death discuss?
6. Who does September meet when her raft collides with a thick net of water plants and where do they go?
7. Why does September think her hair is changing and how do the spriggans contradict her?
8. What does the Panther agree to do for September?
9. What does Nor say she might be able to make for September and what is September's response?
10. What circles the Lonely Gaol and why?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)