|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In and out of what does a little girl transform back and forth?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A jackal.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A hawk.
2. What does one of the women want September to retrieve from the ruler of Fairyland?
(a) Her magic Broom.
(b) Her magic Spoon.
(c) Her magic Wand.
(d) Her magic Mirror.
3. Who is imprisoned in the lobster cage?
(a) A witch.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A man.
(d) A fairy.
4. Who is missing?
(a) Old King Teller.
(b) Old Queen Tallow.
(c) Good Queen Mallow.
(d) Good King Mellow.
5. What way does September choose?
(a) To lose her mind.
(b) To not choose.
(c) To lose her family.
(d) To lose her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the city of Pandemonium made?
2. What doesn't September do as she is leaving home?
3. About what does September worry concerning Ell?
4. What is the name of the witches' husband?
5. Who is Penny?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the Marquess and September ride and what does the Marquess show September?
2. Where does the red carpet lead September and Ell and what do they watch?
3. What does Nor say she might be able to make for September and what is September's response?
4. What is required by Longitude and Latitude when September reaches the gateway to Fairyland, and then what does September do after completing the requirements for entering Fairyland?
5. Where does Ell say he will go with her and why will he do so?
6. What do September and Ell ask the guardian of Pandemonium and how does the Guardian guide them?
7. What do Ell and September have to pass through to meet with the Marquess and what happens to Ell?
8. What is the Casket and who made it?
9. What does Nor tell September about everyone in the town and how September is like them?
10. What does Ell tell September about Pandemonium and why doesn't he know much?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)