|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would Ell like to go on an adventure?
(a) To present himself proudly to his grandfather.
(b) To present himself proudly to his mother.
(c) To present himself proudly to his tribe.
(d) To present himself proudly to his mirror image.
2. How is September taken from her home?
(a) With great trauma.
3. What does Lye say she knows?
(a) Mallow's true name.
(b) Ell's true name.
(c) No one's true name, including herself.
(d) September's true name.
4. Where is September's home?
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Kansas City, Missouri.
(c) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
(d) North Platte, Nebraska.
5. What is cut from September?
(a) Her ring finger.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her right ear.
(d) Her shadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sprayed into September's eyes?
2. What is the Briary?
3. Where does their path take Ell and September?
4. How does September's future look?
5. With what is the corridor cluttered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Mr. Map and what does he tell September?
2. How does September leave home and what does she leave behind?
3. How does September lose her shadow?
4. How can September help Ell?
5. Who are the Tsukumogami and what do they do to September?
6. What is the Casket and who made it?
7. Why does Betsy allow September to enter but not her companions?
8. What does Nor say she might be able to make for September and what is September's response?
9. What do the Panther and September wonder about the sleeping Marquess, and what starts to happen and why?
10. Where does September send Gleam and what does September do in the meantime?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)