|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might speed their journey along?
(a) Riding a tramopede.
(b) Flying on Ell.
(c) Riding a velocipede.
(d) Traveling in the underworld.
2. Who is the ruler of the place where September is going?
(a) The Sandman.
(b) The Duck.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Marquess.
3. Who is Penny?
(a) A rescued farthling.
(b) A dog cat robot.
(c) A velo who is not working.
(d) A rescued changling.
4. What is another name for bicycle?
5. What does September offer to do for the now-released prisoner?
(a) Take the former prisoner out of Pandemonium.
(b) Take the former prisoner to Fariy Village.
(c) Find the prisoner's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whose back is September put?
2. To whom does The Marquess compare herself?
3. To where does Calpurnia offer to accompany the group?
4. Who speaks directly to September from the film?
5. With what is the corridor cluttered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Betsy allow September to enter but not her companions?
2. What must all travelers do, and what does Lye wash into September?
3. Describe the conversation between Lye and September.
4. What does Ell tell September about Pandemonium and why doesn't he know much?
5. Who wakes September after a quiet night's sleep and what do the two say to each other?
6. What does Saturday suggest as a mode of rapid transportation?
7. Describe the exchange between the Marquess and September concerning the Spoon.
8. What is September contemplating when interrupted by the Marquess, and what does the Marquess say about September's journey?
9. How does September lose her shadow?
10. What do Ell and September have to pass through to meet with the Marquess and what happens to Ell?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)