|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Stuporland.
(b) The rules of Fairyland.
(c) The rules of Disneyworld.
(d) The rules of Wonderland.
2. What is the guardian called?
(a) A Point of Contact.
(b) The Bumbler Point.
(c) The Keeper of the Scroll.
(d) A Switchpoint.
3. Upon whose back is September put?
(a) The Lion of Gale Force.
(b) The Leopard of Little Breezes.
(c) The Elephant of Gentle Breezes.
(d) The Panther of Great Winds.
4. What does September do with the Spoon?
(a) Free Monday.
(b) Free Thursday.
(c) Free Saturday.
(d) Free Sunday.
5. Why would Ell like to go on an adventure?
(a) To present himself proudly to his tribe.
(b) To present himself proudly to his grandfather.
(c) To present himself proudly to his mirror image.
(d) To present himself proudly to his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows September into Fairyland?
2. Why doesn't Ell know much about Pandemonium?
3. What does September offer to do for the now-released prisoner?
4. What is a Marid?
5. Who is Penny?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Casket and who made it?
2. What surprises September when she leaves Mr. Map's office?
3. Who is the customs agent and what does she do?
4. How can September help Ell?
5. What does September decide about Saturday; what does Iago decide about Ell and what is Ell's response?
6. How does September leave home and what does she leave behind?
7. Describe the conversation between Lye and September.
8. What is September contemplating when interrupted by the Marquess, and what does the Marquess say about September's journey?
9. How is September feeling after leaving the Briary and where does she find Ell?
10. Why does September think her hair is changing and how do the spriggans contradict her?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)