|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Fairyland.
(b) The rules of Wonderland.
(c) The rules of Disneyworld.
(d) The rules of Stuporland.
2. Who speaks directly to September from the film?
(a) Green Wind.
(b) Queen Mallow.
(c) King Tallow.
(d) The Marquess.
3. What question does The Marquess ask September?
(a) Why September plans to steal the Spoon.
(b) Why September agreed to go with Green Wind.
(c) If September wants to rule alongside The Marquess.
(d) Why her subjects hate the Marquess.
4. Why is the wedding between Ghiyath the Jann and Rabab the Marid mentioned?
(a) It is used as an example why marriage is wonderful.
(b) To show what the perfect couple is like.
(c) It is shown on a newsreel.
(d) It is used as an example why marriage is a disaster.
5. What does Ell ask September?
(a) Where she got her new shoes.
(b) If she knows where they are going.
(c) What her real name is.
(d) Why she is helping the Marquess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is missing?
2. Upon whose back is September put?
3. What does September promise to do when she goes to Pandemonium?
4. Who is chosen as the tithe child?
5. What is sprayed into September's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is September swimming and what is the shore like when she gets to it?
2. How does Queen Mallow construct the city of Pandemonium?
3. Who is Calpurnia Farthing and whom has she rescued?
4. What must all travelers do, and what does Lye wash into September?
5. What is required by Longitude and Latitude when September reaches the gateway to Fairyland, and then what does September do after completing the requirements for entering Fairyland?
6. Where does Ell say he will go with her and why will he do so?
7. How does September lose her shadow?
8. What has Ell memorized and how does he get the name September chooses for him?
9. Who is on the shores of the Barleybroom River and what are they waiting to do?
10. Why does Betsy allow September to enter but not her companions?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)