|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who overthrew the missing person?
(a) The Duck.
(b) The Marquess.
(c) The Marquis.
(d) No one.
2. Who wakes September the next day?
(a) A wyvern.
(b) A large dragonfly.
(c) A miniature lion.
(d) A miniature elephant.
3. For what do they use the sash from the Green Jacket?
(a) To lasso a Tram.
(b) To tie Saturday to a tree so he cannot follow.
(c) To lasso a velo.
(d) To tie Ell to a tree so he cannot follow.
4. To where does Calpurnia offer to accompany the group?
(a) To the edge of the equinox.
(b) To the centerpoint of the Worsted Wood.
(c) No where.
(d) To the rim of the volcano.
5. What must happen to all travelers before going into Pandemonium?
(a) They must be dipped in gold.
(b) They must be dipped in syrup.
(c) They must tell a truth about themselves.
(d) They must be washed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is September swimming for her life?
2. What does September pick up as she is walking which she thinks may come in useful?
3. Where does September eventually get?
4. What is cut from September?
5. How old is the Marquess?
Short Essay Questions
1. What must all travelers do, and what does Lye wash into September?
2. Who is in the lobster cage; why is he in the cage and what can he do?
3. Describe the exchange between the Marquess and September concerning the Spoon.
4. Where does Ell say he will go with her and why will he do so?
5. Who are the witches September encounters and what do they do with her?
6. What does September decide about Saturday; what does Iago decide about Ell and what is Ell's response?
7. What does September ask the Green Wind and how does the Leopard answer the question?
8. How does September lose her shadow?
9. Who wakes September after a quiet night's sleep and what do the two say to each other?
10. Where does the red carpet lead September and Ell and what do they watch?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)