|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
(a) Puts herself to sleep.
(b) Grows into an adult.
(c) Breaks her crown.
(d) Makes herself age.
2. What does September realize she has to do?
(a) Defeat Saturday in combat.
(b) Defeat the panther.
(c) Go home and leave Ell to his fate.
(d) Take Ell with her to the human world.
3. What is September like when she reaches Mercurio?
(b) Almost tree like.
(c) Almost like a mushroom.
(d) She is almost herself again.
4. What color is September's hair turning?
5. What does the Green Wind urge September to refrain from doing?
(a) Worrying about the past.
(b) Staying in Fairyland.
(c) Worrrying about the future.
(d) Going back to the Gaol.
6. What do Ell and Saturday have to do?
(b) Take September through the Worsted Wood with no weapons.
(c) Drink from the river to stop transforming.
(d) Let September travel alone.
7. Of what is the silent woman made?
8. How does September bait the hook?
(a) With her hair.
(b) With her blood.
(c) With a worm.
(d) With a fly.
9. What do the clocks in a tall tower do?
(a) Counts the life minutes of each fairy.
(b) Defines the time a human child stays in Fairyland.
(c) Keeps track of the time it takes to move between Fairyland and the human world.
(d) Count the minutes that Fairyland exists.
10. To whom are the lions loyal?
(a) Dr. Terror.
(c) Queen Mallow.
(d) The Marquess.
11. What does the Marid yell at Saturday?
(a) For him to kill September.
(b) For him to play hide and seek.
(c) For him to escape.
(d) For him to find her.
12. What does September ask the Key to do?
(a) Unlock all the chains of the fairies.
(b) Go find the panther.
(c) Take her home.
(d) Go tell her mother she is fine.
13. Where do the spriggans say Ell and Saturday probably have gone?
(a) To Lover's Leap.
(b) To Wuthering Heights.
(c) To Europe.
(d) To Lonely Gaol.
14. Who attacks everyone?
(a) A centaur.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A gargoyle.
(d) A pair of the Marquess' lions.
15. What does September think is the reason for her hair changing?
(a) She accepted the scepter.
(b) She accepted the shoes.
(c) She has no idea.
(d) She ate fairy food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only sword used by September's mother?
2. What do the Tsukumogami do with September?
3. How is Dr. Fallow described?
4. What form does Ell take in September's dream?
5. What do September and Panther wonder about the Marquess?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)