|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Death manifest?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A fox.
(c) A mouse-like creature.
(d) A ferret.
2. How are Fairyland and the human world linked?
(a) By iron gears.
(b) By silk filaments.
(c) By a pool of water.
(d) By a crystal tube.
3. What is September like when she wakes?
(a) Fully human.
(b) Completely turned into a tree.
(c) Half human and half jackal.
(d) Half human and half tree.
4. Where does September maneuver Saturday?
(a) Into a closet.
(b) Into an iron cell.
(c) Out a high window.
(d) Onto the iron grates.
5. What is the only sword used by September's mother?
(a) A crowbar.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A wrench.
6. What does September use to divine how to get in the castle?
(b) A Mirror.
(c) The Spoon.
(d) A Crystal.
7. What is September unable to do concerning Ell?
(a) Find him.
(b) Lift him up on the horse.
(c) Convince him to come with her.
(d) Revive him.
8. How is the gaol formed?
(a) Out of gingerbread.
(b) By stacking sugar cubes.
(c) Crystal formed in giant bubbles layer together.
(d) By chocolate blocks.
9. What does September think is the reason for her hair changing?
(a) She has no idea.
(b) She ate fairy food.
(c) She accepted the scepter.
(d) She accepted the shoes.
10. What does The Marquess want September to do?
(a) Stay and co-rule.
(b) Marry Saturday.
(c) Go home.
(d) Unhook the two worlds.
11. Who attacks everyone?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A centaur.
(c) A gargoyle.
(d) A pair of the Marquess' lions.
12. How does September break open the prison cells?
(a) The Wrench.
(b) The Spoon.
(c) They are not locked.
(d) A gold key.
13. Who is Mr. Map?
(a) An eccentric, elderly man.
(b) A baby.
(c) A young man with green hair.
(d) A young woman who works while asleep.
14. What color is September's hair turning?
15. Why does the shark keep moving?
(a) The shark will die otherwise.
(b) The shark is getting its morning exercise.
(c) The shark is trying to make September dizzy.
(d) The shark will sink otherwise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the leopard say is his brother?
2. What does everyone on the island do?
3. Who is kidnapped?
4. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
5. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)