|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the link do?
(a) Keeps fairies out of the human world.
(b) Maintains the ability for humans to travel continuously between worlds.
(d) Allows fairies to travel to the human world.
2. What is September unable to do concerning Ell?
(a) Convince him to come with her.
(b) Revive him.
(c) Find him.
(d) Lift him up on the horse.
3. Who helps September navigate?
(b) No one.
4. What happens to a lock of September's hair?
(a) It falls off and flies away.
(c) It curls up into a tight ball.
(d) It turns a different color.
5. What color is September's hair turning?
6. Where are Ell and Saturday?
(a) In the library.
(b) In the dungeon.
(c) They are not in the castle.
(d) In the highest tower.
7. What is September like when she wakes?
(a) Half human and half jackal.
(b) Fully human.
(c) Completely turned into a tree.
(d) Half human and half tree.
8. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
(a) It's all nutritious.
(b) It's all fairy food.
(c) None of it is nutritious.
(d) It is not real.
9. What has September realized about her mother?
(a) Her mother is the Queen.
(b) Her mother does love her.
(c) Her mother has been to Fairyland before.
(d) The Marquess needs her for some reason.
10. About what does Saturday warn September?
(a) Ell will never waken.
(b) The Marquess could waken at any moment.
(c) He will fight back.
(d) The Panther is the Marquess' best friend.
11. What does September realize she has to do?
(a) Take Ell with her to the human world.
(b) Defeat Saturday in combat.
(c) Go home and leave Ell to his fate.
(d) Defeat the panther.
12. What does September say she has to do before doing what she wants?
(a) Find the end of the rainbow.
(b) Overthrow the Marquess.
(c) Rescue her friends.
(d) Dance in the silver moonlight on the other end of Fairyland.
13. How is the gaol formed?
(a) Out of gingerbread.
(b) By chocolate blocks.
(c) By stacking sugar cubes.
(d) Crystal formed in giant bubbles layer together.
14. What does everyone on the island do?
(a) Grows food.
(b) Makes paper.
(c) Makes clothing for those in Fairyland.
(d) Makes special shoes for changelings.
15. How does Death manifest?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A mouse-like creature.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Fairyland and the human world linked?
2. What does Nor say about September?
3. Who is Mr. Map?
4. What does Nor say she might be able to do?
5. What do the clocks in a tall tower do?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)