|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is blowing a kiss at September?
(b) Dr. Fallow.
(d) The elder spriggan.
2. What is September like when she reaches Mercurio?
(a) Almost like a mushroom.
(b) Almost tree like.
(c) She is almost herself again.
3. What is the taunter eating?
(a) A crumbly bolt.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A wrench.
4. How does September break open the prison cells?
(a) A gold key.
(b) The Wrench.
(c) They are not locked.
(d) The Spoon.
5. What does the Green Wind urge September to refrain from doing?
(a) Going back to the Gaol.
(b) Staying in Fairyland.
(c) Worrying about the past.
(d) Worrrying about the future.
6. What does Nor explain?
(a) One must agree to be halved to come on the island.
(b) Everyone on the island is half a person.
(c) One can never regain the other half.
(d) One can easily regain the other half.
7. What does Ell say none of them are compared to September?
(a) As small.
(b) As ravished.
(c) As hungry.
(d) As suspicious.
8. What does everyone on the island do?
(a) Makes clothing for those in Fairyland.
(b) Makes paper.
(c) Makes special shoes for changelings.
(d) Grows food.
9. Where does September maneuver Saturday?
(a) Out a high window.
(b) Into a closet.
(c) Into an iron cell.
(d) Onto the iron grates.
10. What has September realized about her mother?
(a) Her mother does love her.
(b) Her mother has been to Fairyland before.
(c) Her mother is the Queen.
(d) The Marquess needs her for some reason.
11. What form does Ell take in September's dream?
(a) That of a human.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) An elf.
(d) A centaur.
12. Where do the spriggans say Ell and Saturday probably have gone?
(a) To Europe.
(b) To Lonely Gaol.
(c) To Lover's Leap.
(d) To Wuthering Heights.
13. From what are spriggans exempt?
(a) Bowing towards Pandemonium twice a day.
(b) Eating fairy food daily.
(c) Fairyland's rules.
(d) Carrying a picture of the Marquess at all times.
14. What does September tell the shark?
(a) She is sorry for eating the fish.
(b) She has nothing left for the shark.
(c) She is too bony to eat.
(d) She loves sharks.
15. Where are Ell and Saturday?
(a) They are not in the castle.
(b) In the dungeon.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the highest tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nor?
2. Who helps September navigate?
3. What is responsible for the weather around Lonely Gaol?
4. Whose nature does Dr. Fallow discuss?
5. How is the land of Autumn described?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)