|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what are spriggans exempt?
(a) Bowing towards Pandemonium twice a day.
(b) Carrying a picture of the Marquess at all times.
(c) Fairyland's rules.
(d) Eating fairy food daily.
2. How does Death manifest?
(a) A mouse-like creature.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
3. Who is Mr. Map?
(a) A baby.
(b) A young woman who works while asleep.
(c) A young man with green hair.
(d) An eccentric, elderly man.
4. Where does September maneuver Saturday?
(a) Onto the iron grates.
(b) Out a high window.
(c) Into a closet.
(d) Into an iron cell.
5. Where are Ell and Saturday?
(a) They are not in the castle.
(b) In the dungeon.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the highest tower.
6. To whom are the lions loyal?
(a) Queen Mallow.
(b) Dr. Terror.
(c) The Marquess.
7. When was the Worsted Wood last visited?
(a) When The Marquess put the casket there.
(b) When Queen Mallow claimed her sword.
(c) When Ell's grandfather was a young boy and he visited there..
(d) When King Tallow was looking for his wife.
8. Who attacks everyone?
(a) A centaur.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A pair of the Marquess' lions.
(d) A gargoyle.
9. What happens to a lock of September's hair?
(a) It curls up into a tight ball.
(c) It turns a different color.
(d) It falls off and flies away.
10. What does September ask of the panther?
(a) A ride out of there.
(b) Help to rescue Saturday and Ell.
(d) The way to her world.
11. What does September think is the reason for her hair changing?
(a) She accepted the shoes.
(b) She accepted the scepter.
(c) She has no idea.
(d) She ate fairy food.
12. What does September have to show to the lions at the main door to the castle?
(a) The Spoon.
(b) A paper pass.
(c) The Scepter.
(d) The Wrench.
13. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
(a) Grows into an adult.
(b) Breaks her crown.
(c) Makes herself age.
(d) Puts herself to sleep.
14. How is much of Fairyland kept together?
(a) Spider webs.
(b) Spun sugar.
(c) The Marquess' will.
(d) Silk threads.
15. What does Nor explain?
(a) One can easily regain the other half.
(b) One must agree to be halved to come on the island.
(c) One can never regain the other half.
(d) Everyone on the island is half a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does September realize she has to do?
2. What is the taunter eating?
3. What does Nor say she might be able to do?
4. What color is September's hair turning?
5. What does September dream?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)