|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
(b) A very plain blond girl.
(c) A purple boy wearing a superman costume.
(d) A green mushroom.
2. Who flies September to the high tower where Ell is?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A dragon.
(c) The panther.
(d) A pegasus.
3. Who is Mr. Map?
(a) A young woman who works while asleep.
(b) A young man with green hair.
(c) A baby.
(d) An eccentric, elderly man.
4. What does Saturday do in the position where he is maneuvered?
(a) Grow stronger.
(b) Grow powerless.
(d) Go to sleep.
5. What does the Marquess say she had to make September believe?
(a) There is no hope for Ell.
(b) There is no hope for Saturday.
(c) September was fighting the Marquess.
(d) That Queen Mallow is dead.
6. Why does the Marquess destroy Gleam?
(a) Gleam attacks September.
(b) Gleam is no longer needed.
(c) So September sees the Marquess' power.
(d) So Gleam cannot advise September.
7. What does September ask of the panther?
(a) Help to rescue Saturday and Ell.
(c) A ride out of there.
(d) The way to her world.
8. What do the spriggans and Fallow tell September about her hair?
(a) Her hair will grow back when she leaves the Worsted Wood.
(b) It's merely the effect of Autumn.
(c) It's temporary.
(d) It is a prettier color than it was.
9. How is Dr. Fallow described?
(a) As mean.
(b) As gruff.
(c) As quiet.
(d) As chatty.
10. Who is blowing a kiss at September?
(b) Dr. Fallow.
(c) The elder spriggan.
11. What does The Marquess want September to do?
(a) Unhook the two worlds.
(b) Go home.
(c) Stay and co-rule.
(d) Marry Saturday.
12. What form does Ell take in September's dream?
(a) That of a human.
(b) A centaur.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) An elf.
13. What jolts September awake?
(a) Her raft hits a large boulder.
(b) Her raft collides with water plants.
(c) A large fish hits the raft.
(d) A huge flying creature swoops down onto her raft.
14. Who is ill?
(b) One of the lions.
15. How does September bait the hook?
(a) With a worm.
(b) With her hair.
(c) With her blood.
(d) With a fly.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does the woman cut exactly in half join up?
2. What does everyone on the island do?
3. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
4. About what does September worry?
5. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)