|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is September's hair turning?
2. What does September ask of the panther?
(b) A ride out of there.
(c) The way to her world.
(d) Help to rescue Saturday and Ell.
3. What do the clocks in a tall tower do?
(a) Counts the life minutes of each fairy.
(b) Keeps track of the time it takes to move between Fairyland and the human world.
(c) Defines the time a human child stays in Fairyland.
(d) Count the minutes that Fairyland exists.
4. What does September say she has to do before doing what she wants?
(a) Rescue her friends.
(b) Overthrow the Marquess.
(c) Dance in the silver moonlight on the other end of Fairyland.
(d) Find the end of the rainbow.
5. About what does Saturday warn September?
(a) Ell will never waken.
(b) The Panther is the Marquess' best friend.
(c) The Marquess could waken at any moment.
(d) He will fight back.
6. How does September break open the prison cells?
(a) The Wrench.
(b) A gold key.
(c) They are not locked.
(d) The Spoon.
7. What does Nor say she might be able to do?
(a) Help September get past the island.
(b) Talk the island people into letting her on the island even though she is whole.
(c) Intervene on behalf of Ell and Thursday.
(d) Make September a special pair of shoes.
8. When was the Worsted Wood last visited?
(a) When The Marquess put the casket there.
(b) When Queen Mallow claimed her sword.
(c) When Ell's grandfather was a young boy and he visited there..
(d) When King Tallow was looking for his wife.
9. Who is Nor?
(a) The unicorn half of the pair.
(b) The woman half of the pair.
(c) The elephant half of the pair.
(d) The fairy half of the pair.
10. Who attacks everyone?
(a) A pair of the Marquess' lions.
(b) A gargoyle.
(c) A centaur.
(d) A vampire.
11. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
(b) A very plain blond girl.
(c) A purple boy wearing a superman costume.
(d) A green mushroom.
12. What is the taunter eating?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A wrench.
(c) A screwdriver.
(d) A crumbly bolt.
13. Why does the Marquess destroy Gleam?
(a) Gleam is no longer needed.
(b) So September sees the Marquess' power.
(c) Gleam attacks September.
(d) So Gleam cannot advise September.
14. What does September ask the Key to do?
(a) Go tell her mother she is fine.
(b) Unlock all the chains of the fairies.
(c) Go find the panther.
(d) Take her home.
15. What does Nor explain?
(a) One can never regain the other half.
(b) One can easily regain the other half.
(c) One must agree to be halved to come on the island.
(d) Everyone on the island is half a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does September tell the shark?
2. What does September use to divine how to get in the castle?
3. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
4. What does September realize she has to do?
5. How does Death manifest?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)