|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what are spriggans exempt?
(a) Eating fairy food daily.
(b) Fairyland's rules.
(c) Bowing towards Pandemonium twice a day.
(d) Carrying a picture of the Marquess at all times.
2. When was the Worsted Wood last visited?
(a) When Ell's grandfather was a young boy and he visited there..
(b) When King Tallow was looking for his wife.
(c) When The Marquess put the casket there.
(d) When Queen Mallow claimed her sword.
3. What does September dream?
(a) She is at a tea party.
(b) She is ill and her mother is caring for her.
(c) She is the Queen.
(d) She is back at home.
4. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
(a) A purple boy wearing a superman costume.
(b) A very plain blond girl.
(c) A green mushroom.
5. Where does September maneuver Saturday?
(a) Onto the iron grates.
(b) Into an iron cell.
(c) Into a closet.
(d) Out a high window.
6. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
(a) None of it is nutritious.
(b) It's all fairy food.
(c) It is not real.
(d) It's all nutritious.
7. What does September think is the reason for her hair changing?
(a) She ate fairy food.
(b) She accepted the shoes.
(c) She has no idea.
(d) She accepted the scepter.
8. What does the Marid yell at Saturday?
(a) For him to find her.
(b) For him to kill September.
(c) For him to escape.
(d) For him to play hide and seek.
9. With what does the woman cut exactly in half join up?
(a) Half an elephant.
(b) Half a fairy.
(c) Half a man.
(d) Half a unicorn.
10. How is much of Fairyland kept together?
(a) Silk threads.
(b) The Marquess' will.
(c) Spun sugar.
(d) Spider webs.
11. What does September use to divine how to get in the castle?
(a) A Crystal.
(c) A Mirror.
(d) The Spoon.
12. What does the link do?
(a) Allows fairies to travel to the human world.
(b) Maintains the ability for humans to travel continuously between worlds.
(c) Keeps fairies out of the human world.
13. What is the taunter eating?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A crumbly bolt.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A screwdriver.
14. To whom does Calpurnia whisper a secret?
15. What form does Ell take in September's dream?
(a) An elf.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) That of a human.
(d) A centaur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Map live where he is living?
2. What do Saturday and September do?
3. What does September realize she has to do?
4. To whom does September apologize?
5. What is September like when she wakes?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)