Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Tsukumogami do with September?
(a) Throw her down a well.
(b) Question her and let her go on.
(c) Give a banquet in her honor.
2. Who taunts the others in September's dream?
(a) A green mushroom.
(b) A very plain blond girl.
(c) A purple boy wearing a superman costume.
3. What does September tell the shark?
(a) She is too bony to eat.
(b) She is sorry for eating the fish.
(c) She loves sharks.
(d) She has nothing left for the shark.
4. What do Saturday and September do?
(a) Play pick up sticks.
(c) Play a riddle game.
(d) Play chess.
5. How is the gaol formed?
(a) Out of gingerbread.
(b) Crystal formed in giant bubbles layer together.
(c) By chocolate blocks.
(d) By stacking sugar cubes.
6. Where does September maneuver Saturday?
(a) Into an iron cell.
(b) Out a high window.
(c) Into a closet.
(d) Onto the iron grates.
7. How is Dr. Fallow described?
(a) As chatty.
(b) As quiet.
(c) As mean.
(d) As gruff.
8. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
(a) Puts herself to sleep.
(b) Grows into an adult.
(c) Breaks her crown.
(d) Makes herself age.
9. What does September ask of the panther?
(a) A ride out of there.
(b) The way to her world.
(c) Help to rescue Saturday and Ell.
10. What form does Ell take in September's dream?
(a) A centaur.
(b) That of a human.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) An elf.
11. What does September ask the Key to do?
(a) Take her home.
(b) Unlock all the chains of the fairies.
(c) Go tell her mother she is fine.
(d) Go find the panther.
12. Who is Nor?
(a) The unicorn half of the pair.
(b) The fairy half of the pair.
(c) The woman half of the pair.
(d) The elephant half of the pair.
13. What does Saturday do in the position where he is maneuvered?
(a) Grow stronger.
(b) Grow powerless.
(c) Go to sleep.
14. Of what is Mercurio constructed?
(a) Baked goods.
(c) Gum drops.
(d) Pick up sticks.
15. Who attacks everyone?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A pair of the Marquess' lions.
(c) A centaur.
(d) A gargoyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Death manifest?
2. What is the taunter eating?
3. About what does September worry?
4. What does September's mother not notice about September?
5. Where do September and the others find themselves when they awaken?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)