Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is September like when she reaches Mercurio?
(a) She is almost herself again.
(b) Almost tree like.
(d) Almost like a mushroom.
2. How is much of Fairyland kept together?
(a) Spun sugar.
(b) Spider webs.
(c) The Marquess' will.
(d) Silk threads.
3. Whose nature does Dr. Fallow discuss?
(a) The spriggans.
(b) The Marquess.
4. What does the Marquess say she had to make September believe?
(a) There is no hope for Saturday.
(b) There is no hope for Ell.
(c) That Queen Mallow is dead.
(d) September was fighting the Marquess.
5. What form does Ell take in September's dream?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) An elf.
(c) A centaur.
(d) That of a human.
6. Who meets September inside the castle?
(a) Queen Mallow.
(b) Dr. Tallow.
(c) A witch of the 3rd order.
(d) The Marquess.
7. What does September ask the Key to do?
(a) Unlock all the chains of the fairies.
(b) Go tell her mother she is fine.
(c) Go find the panther.
(d) Take her home.
8. What is September like when she wakes?
(a) Fully human.
(b) Half human and half tree.
(c) Completely turned into a tree.
(d) Half human and half jackal.
9. With what does the woman cut exactly in half join up?
(a) Half a unicorn.
(b) Half a fairy.
(c) Half a man.
(d) Half an elephant.
10. What do the spriggans and Fallow tell September about her hair?
(a) It's temporary.
(b) It is a prettier color than it was.
(c) Her hair will grow back when she leaves the Worsted Wood.
(d) It's merely the effect of Autumn.
11. Who is kidnapped?
(a) Ell and Saturday.
(b) No one.
(c) Dr. Fallow and Saturday.
(d) Ell and Dr. Fallow.
12. To whom does September apologize?
(a) The fish.
(b) The fly.
(c) No one.
(d) The worm.
13. Who helps September navigate?
(d) No one.
14. What does Saturday do in the position where he is maneuvered?
(a) Grow powerless.
(b) Go to sleep.
(d) Grow stronger.
15. Why does the Marquess destroy Gleam?
(a) Gleam is no longer needed.
(b) Gleam attacks September.
(c) So Gleam cannot advise September.
(d) So September sees the Marquess' power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the link do?
2. How is the gaol formed?
3. What do September and Panther wonder about the Marquess?
4. What does September dream?
5. What color is the beach where September is?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)