|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ell and Saturday have to do?
(a) Take September through the Worsted Wood with no weapons.
(b) Drink from the river to stop transforming.
(d) Let September travel alone.
2. Who does the leopard say is his brother?
(a) No one.
(b) The Wind.
(d) The panther.
3. What is September like when she wakes?
(a) Half human and half jackal.
(b) Half human and half tree.
(c) Fully human.
(d) Completely turned into a tree.
4. What does The Marquess want September to do?
(a) Stay and co-rule.
(b) Unhook the two worlds.
(c) Go home.
(d) Marry Saturday.
5. What does Nor say about September?
(a) September is half a person.
(b) September cannot come on the island since September is whole.
(c) September is not a person at all.
(d) September is three-quarters a person.
6. About what does Saturday warn September?
(a) The Marquess could waken at any moment.
(b) Ell will never waken.
(c) He will fight back.
(d) The Panther is the Marquess' best friend.
7. When was the Worsted Wood last visited?
(a) When The Marquess put the casket there.
(b) When Queen Mallow claimed her sword.
(c) When Ell's grandfather was a young boy and he visited there..
(d) When King Tallow was looking for his wife.
8. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
(a) It's all nutritious.
(b) None of it is nutritious.
(c) It is not real.
(d) It's all fairy food.
9. How is the land of Autumn described?
10. What color is the beach where September is?
11. Whose nature does Dr. Fallow discuss?
(a) The spriggans.
(d) The Marquess.
12. Who meets September inside the castle?
(a) Queen Mallow.
(b) The Marquess.
(c) Dr. Tallow.
(d) A witch of the 3rd order.
13. To whom are the lions loyal?
(a) The Marquess.
(c) Queen Mallow.
(d) Dr. Terror.
14. How does September bait the hook?
(a) With her hair.
(b) With her blood.
(c) With a fly.
(d) With a worm.
15. What color is September's hair turning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Marquess do intentionally?
2. What is the taunter eating?
3. What does Saturday do in the position where he is maneuvered?
4. Of what is the silent woman made?
5. Who is Maud Elizabeth Smyth?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)