|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the gardens like surrounding the Briary?
(a) Full of flowers.
(d) Full of fish ponds.
2. What doesn't September do as she is leaving home?
(b) Wave goodbye.
(c) Eat breakfast.
(d) Brush her teeth.
3. Who takes September from her home?
(a) Green Wind.
(b) Green Water.
(c) Red Wind.
(d) Yellow Earth.
4. Who follows September into Fairyland?
(a) No one.
(b) The Jeweled Key.
(c) The Leopard of Small Breezes.
(d) The Panther of Great Winds.
5. Who lives at the house they come upon?
6. What do the witches say they can see?
(a) The heart.
(b) The present.
(c) The past.
(d) The future.
7. Where does September tell Ell she is going?
(a) To Ozet.
(b) To the White Castle.
(c) To Pandemonium.
(d) To the Sugar Castle.
8. What is carved into the forehead of the person who lives at the house?
9. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Wonderland.
(b) The rules of Disneyworld.
(c) The rules of Fairyland.
(d) The rules of Stuporland.
10. Who is Iago?
(a) The Marquess' brother.
(b) The Marquess' panther.
(c) A unicorn September meets just after leaving the Briary.
(d) A young boy whom September meets just after leaving the Briary.
11. What does the Marquess offer September?
(a) A glass of rose juice.
(b) New shoes.
(c) A bowl of fairy cereal.
(d) A new dress.
12. Who overthrew the missing person?
(a) The Marquess.
(b) No one.
(c) The Duck.
(d) The Marquis.
13. Where does their path take Ell and September?
14. With what is the corridor cluttered?
(b) Stuffed animals.
(d) Long-unused objects.
15. About what does September worry concerning Ell?
(a) That he thinks badly of her.
(b) That he will not like Thursday.
(c) That he will not keep up.
(d) That he will tell their secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Marquess offer September?
2. Where is the magical item The Marquess wishes to possess?
3. What is the name of the witches' husband?
4. Where is the Barleybroom River?
5. What is one choice September can make?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)