|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the guardian called?
(a) A Switchpoint.
(b) The Bumbler Point.
(c) A Point of Contact.
(d) The Keeper of the Scroll.
2. What does the Marquess offer September?
(a) A bowl of fairy cereal.
(b) New shoes.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A glass of rose juice.
3. With what is the corridor cluttered?
(a) Stuffed animals.
(c) Long-unused objects.
4. What does September offer to do for the now-released prisoner?
(b) Take the former prisoner to Fariy Village.
(c) Take the former prisoner out of Pandemonium.
(d) Find the prisoner's mother.
5. How old is September?
6. What does September do with the Spoon?
(a) Free Saturday.
(b) Free Monday.
(c) Free Sunday.
(d) Free Thursday.
7. What does Lye say she knows?
(a) September's true name.
(b) Mallow's true name.
(c) Ell's true name.
(d) No one's true name, including herself.
8. What did the creature that wakes September memorize?
(a) Everything in the encyclopedia from A to Z.
(b) Everything in the encyclopedia from M to Z.
(c) All the poems written by The Fairy Queen.
(d) Everything in the encyclopedia from A to L.
9. Who wakes September the next day?
(a) A miniature lion.
(b) A miniature elephant.
(c) A wyvern.
(d) A large dragonfly.
10. What did the witches refuse to give the ruler of Fairyland?
(a) An exit from Fairyland.
(c) Control over every place in Fairyland.
(d) Control over the day of her death.
11. Who is disguised as a giant gargoyle?
(a) The Duck.
(b) The Marquess.
(c) The Sandman.
(d) Betsy Basilstock.
12. Where is September's home?
(a) Omaha, Nebraska.
(b) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
(c) North Platte, Nebraska.
(d) Kansas City, Missouri.
13. What does Ell ask September?
(a) Where she got her new shoes.
(b) Why she is helping the Marquess.
(c) What her real name is.
(d) If she knows where they are going.
14. What is accidentally left behind?
(a) One shoe.
(b) A glove.
(c) September's hat.
(d) A sock.
15. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Wonderland.
(b) The rules of Disneyworld.
(c) The rules of Stuporland.
(d) The rules of Fairyland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of two women September encounters?
2. What do the witches say they can see?
3. How do the two get into where they are?
4. What must happen to all travelers before going into Pandemonium?
5. How is September taken from her home?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)