|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does September wonder why she was chosen?
(a) She has no father.
(b) She has no mother.
(c) She does not feel special enough.
(d) She believes there are many who are better than she is.
2. Through how many washes does September go?
3. What is one choice September can make?
(a) To choose nothing.
(b) To gain great riches.
(c) To quit and go home.
(d) To lose her way.
4. What are the gardens like surrounding the Briary?
(c) Full of flowers.
(d) Full of fish ponds.
5. For what do they use the sash from the Green Jacket?
(a) To tie Saturday to a tree so he cannot follow.
(b) To lasso a Tram.
(c) To lasso a velo.
(d) To tie Ell to a tree so he cannot follow.
6. What portrait is in the hall where September finds herself?
(a) A young centaur.
(b) A young, spoiled child.
(c) A beautiful queen.
(d) A handsome king.
7. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Stuporland.
(b) The rules of Disneyworld.
(c) The rules of Wonderland.
(d) The rules of Fairyland.
8. Who is imprisoned in the lobster cage?
(a) A man.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A witch.
(d) A fairy.
9. Who is Penny?
(a) A rescued changling.
(b) A rescued farthling.
(c) A velo who is not working.
(d) A dog cat robot.
10. What do the witches say they can see?
(a) The past.
(b) The present.
(c) The heart.
(d) The future.
11. What do Ell and September come upon after a long day of travel?
(a) The House of Crooked Gables.
(b) The House without Warning.
(c) The House that warns ahead.
(d) The Seven Houses of the Nine Drawfs.
12. To where does Calpurnia offer to accompany the group?
(a) No where.
(b) To the rim of the volcano.
(c) To the centerpoint of the Worsted Wood.
(d) To the edge of the equinox.
13. How do the two get into where they are?
(a) Ask by saying "please."
(b) They have been expected and are ushered right in.
(c) They sneak in the back door.
(d) More gems from the scepter.
14. How old is September?
15. Who does September hear calling?
(b) The purple leopard.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Green Wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the ruler of the place where September is going?
2. What is another name for bicycle?
3. Where does September eventually get?
4. What did the creature that wakes September memorize?
5. Why does Ell refuse to fly?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)