|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the wedding between Ghiyath the Jann and Rabab the Marid mentioned?
(a) It is shown on a newsreel.
(b) It is used as an example why marriage is a disaster.
(c) It is used as an example why marriage is wonderful.
(d) To show what the perfect couple is like.
2. What are the gardens like surrounding the Briary?
(c) Full of fish ponds.
(d) Full of flowers.
3. Who wakes September the next day?
(a) A large dragonfly.
(b) A miniature elephant.
(c) A miniature lion.
(d) A wyvern.
4. What is sprayed into September's eyes?
(a) Pigment to change the color of them.
(b) Sparkles to make them shine.
(c) Magical goo.
5. About what does September worry concerning Ell?
(a) That he will not keep up.
(b) That he thinks badly of her.
(c) That he will tell their secrets.
(d) That he will not like Thursday.
6. What is a Marid?
(a) A water spirit.
(b) A wood nymph.
(c) An earth sprite.
(d) A bridge troll.
7. To whom does The Marquess compare herself?
(a) The King.
(b) September's mother.
(d) The Queen.
8. What is another name for bicycle?
9. Why were musicians attacked at a concert?
(a) For refusing to play the Fairyland national anthem.
(b) For maligning Queen Mallow.
(c) For paying a tribute to Queen Mallow.
(d) For maligning the Marquess.
10. What is the Briary?
(a) The home of the guardian.
(b) Ell's grandfather's home.
(c) The home of the Marquess.
(d) A park in Pandemonium.
11. What way does September choose?
(a) To lose her family.
(b) To lose her mind.
(c) To not choose.
(d) To lose her heart.
12. What does September do with the Spoon?
(a) Free Saturday.
(b) Free Sunday.
(c) Free Monday.
(d) Free Thursday.
13. What does September offer to do for the now-released prisoner?
(a) Take the former prisoner to Fariy Village.
(c) Take the former prisoner out of Pandemonium.
(d) Find the prisoner's mother.
14. What did the creature that wakes September memorize?
(a) Everything in the encyclopedia from M to Z.
(b) Everything in the encyclopedia from A to Z.
(c) All the poems written by The Fairy Queen.
(d) Everything in the encyclopedia from A to L.
15. What did the witches refuse to give the ruler of Fairyland?
(a) An exit from Fairyland.
(c) Control over the day of her death.
(d) Control over every place in Fairyland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said about September to convince the customs agent to let her in?
2. How was the city of Pandemonium made?
3. Who lives at the house they come upon?
4. Where must the travelers pass through in order to get to Pandemonium?
5. Who overthrew the missing person?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)