|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ruler of the place where September is going?
(a) The Sandman.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Marquess.
(d) The Duck.
2. Who speaks directly to September from the film?
(a) King Tallow.
(b) Green Wind.
(c) Queen Mallow.
(d) The Marquess.
3. Who follows September into Fairyland?
(a) The Panther of Great Winds.
(b) The Leopard of Small Breezes.
(c) The Jeweled Key.
(d) No one.
4. What is a Marid?
(a) A water spirit.
(b) A wood nymph.
(c) An earth sprite.
(d) A bridge troll.
5. What does Ell ask September?
(a) If she knows where they are going.
(b) Where she got her new shoes.
(c) Why she is helping the Marquess.
(d) What her real name is.
6. Who takes September from her home?
(a) Yellow Earth.
(b) Green Wind.
(c) Green Water.
(d) Red Wind.
7. Why doesn't September seem to mind leaving home?
(a) She has always loved adventures.
(b) Her grandmother is mean.
(c) She's too young to know better.
(d) Her parents are dead.
8. What does Ell say will find them?
(a) A means of transportation.
(b) Their guide.
(c) Their destiny.
(d) A list of instructions.
9. What is another name for bicycle?
10. What does The Marquess offer September?
(b) The Spoon.
(c) A golden crown.
(d) A unicorn to ride.
11. What are the gardens like surrounding the Briary?
(a) Full of fish ponds.
(d) Full of flowers.
12. Where is the magical item The Marquess wishes to possess?
(a) In a wishing well.
(b) In a cave.
(c) On the bottom of the whirlpool.
(d) In a casket.
13. Where is September's home?
(a) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Kansas City, Missouri.
(d) North Platte, Nebraska.
14. What is carved into the forehead of the person who lives at the house?
15. For what do they use the sash from the Green Jacket?
(a) To lasso a velo.
(b) To tie Ell to a tree so he cannot follow.
(c) To tie Saturday to a tree so he cannot follow.
(d) To lasso a Tram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whose back is September put?
2. Why doesn't Ell know much about Pandemonium?
3. Why does Ell refuse to fly?
4. Who returns to the Briary?
5. What question does The Marquess ask September?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)