|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Barleybroom River?
(a) On the boundary of Pandemonium.
(b) In a dream September has.
(c) In a field near the house of Truth.
(d) No where; it does not exist.
2. What is a Marid?
(a) An earth sprite.
(b) A wood nymph.
(c) A bridge troll.
(d) A water spirit.
3. What does Ell say will find them?
(a) A list of instructions.
(b) A means of transportation.
(c) Their guide.
(d) Their destiny.
4. What are the Glashtyn?
(a) Men with horses' heads.
(b) Men with jackal heads.
(c) Women with eagle heads.
(d) Women with ostrich heads.
5. What question does The Marquess ask September?
(a) Why September agreed to go with Green Wind.
(b) Why September plans to steal the Spoon.
(c) Why her subjects hate the Marquess.
(d) If September wants to rule alongside The Marquess.
6. What is the guardian called?
(a) A Switchpoint.
(b) The Keeper of the Scroll.
(c) The Bumbler Point.
(d) A Point of Contact.
7. How does September's future look?
(a) Buried in a lumpy pile of gunk.
(c) Buried in a pile of gold.
8. Where does September eventually get?
(a) The shore.
(b) To the steps.
(d) To a tree root in the middle of the pond.
9. How is September taken from her home?
(b) With great trauma.
10. Why doesn't Ell know much about Pandemonium?
(a) He never got past "L" in the encyclopedia.
(b) He knows a lot but is sworn to secrecy.
(c) Lions are not allowed in Pandemonium.
(d) Ell lives in a different part of Fairyland and has not come near the area where Pandemonium is.
11. How old is September?
12. Who is disguised as a giant gargoyle?
(a) The Duck.
(b) The Sandman.
(c) The Marquess.
(d) Betsy Basilstock.
13. What is the name of the witches' husband?
14. Who returns to the Briary?
15. Who wakes September the next day?
(a) A miniature elephant.
(b) A large dragonfly.
(c) A miniature lion.
(d) A wyvern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does September find in her pocket?
2. For what do they use the sash from the Green Jacket?
3. Where does the sign post point?
4. What are the gardens like surrounding the Briary?
5. Who follows September into Fairyland?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)