|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must happen to all travelers before going into Pandemonium?
(a) They must tell a truth about themselves.
(b) They must be dipped in gold.
(c) They must be washed.
(d) They must be dipped in syrup.
2. To whom does The Marquess compare herself?
(a) The King.
(b) September's mother.
(d) The Queen.
3. How was the city of Pandemonium made?
(a) By all the negative emotions of its inhabitants.
(b) Out of dragonfly wings.
(c) Out of fairy dust.
(d) By Queen Mallow sewing together various sorts of cloth.
4. What is another name for bicycle?
5. Why is the person imprisoned in the lobster cage?
(a) So the Marquess can use the person's power.
(b) As punishment.
(c) The person has committed a very heinous crime.
(d) As a way of testing the person's power.
6. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Wonderland.
(b) The rules of Fairyland.
(c) The rules of Disneyworld.
(d) The rules of Stuporland.
7. Who is Penny?
(a) A velo who is not working.
(b) A rescued farthling.
(c) A dog cat robot.
(d) A rescued changling.
8. What do Ell and September come upon after a long day of travel?
(a) The House that warns ahead.
(b) The House without Warning.
(c) The House of Crooked Gables.
(d) The Seven Houses of the Nine Drawfs.
9. Why were musicians attacked at a concert?
(a) For refusing to play the Fairyland national anthem.
(b) For maligning Queen Mallow.
(c) For maligning the Marquess.
(d) For paying a tribute to Queen Mallow.
10. Who is missing?
(a) Old King Teller.
(b) Old Queen Tallow.
(c) Good King Mellow.
(d) Good Queen Mallow.
11. Who is on a list of beings barred by the ruler of Fairyland?
(a) The Duck.
(b) The Green Wind.
(c) Betsy Basilstock.
(d) The Sandman.
12. Who follows September into Fairyland?
(a) The Jeweled Key.
(b) The Leopard of Small Breezes.
(c) The Panther of Great Winds.
(d) No one.
13. Where does the sign post point?
(b) To the East and North.
(c) Four different directions.
(d) To the West and South.
14. Who is the ruler of the place where September is going?
(a) The Sandman.
(b) The Duck.
(c) The Marquess.
(d) The Queen.
15. What does one of the women want September to retrieve from the ruler of Fairyland?
(a) Her magic Spoon.
(b) Her magic Broom.
(c) Her magic Mirror.
(d) Her magic Wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the wedding between Ghiyath the Jann and Rabab the Marid mentioned?
2. What can a Marid do?
3. Where is the magical item The Marquess wishes to possess?
4. Where must the travelers pass through in order to get to Pandemonium?
5. How do Ell and September pay for the fare?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)