|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does September reject from the Marquess?
(a) A new scepter.
(b) Shoes and food.
(c) A puppy.
(d) Food and a ring.
2. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Disneyworld.
(b) The rules of Fairyland.
(c) The rules of Stuporland.
(d) The rules of Wonderland.
3. Who lives at the house they come upon?
4. How old is September?
5. Who speaks directly to September from the film?
(a) Queen Mallow.
(b) Green Wind.
(c) The Marquess.
(d) King Tallow.
6. What is cut from September?
(a) Her right ear.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her ring finger.
(d) Her shadow.
7. What is carved into the forehead of the person who lives at the house?
8. Why doesn't September seem to mind leaving home?
(a) Her grandmother is mean.
(b) She's too young to know better.
(c) Her parents are dead.
(d) She has always loved adventures.
9. Upon whose back is September put?
(a) The Leopard of Little Breezes.
(b) The Lion of Gale Force.
(c) The Panther of Great Winds.
(d) The Elephant of Gentle Breezes.
10. What might speed their journey along?
(a) Flying on Ell.
(b) Riding a tramopede.
(c) Riding a velocipede.
(d) Traveling in the underworld.
11. What are the Glashtyn?
(a) Men with jackal heads.
(b) Women with eagle heads.
(c) Women with ostrich heads.
(d) Men with horses' heads.
12. Who wakes September the next day?
(a) A miniature elephant.
(b) A large dragonfly.
(c) A wyvern.
(d) A miniature lion.
13. What doesn't September do as she is leaving home?
(a) Wave goodbye.
(b) Eat breakfast.
(d) Brush her teeth.
14. What do Ell and September follow to find their destination?
(a) A carpet of flowers.
(b) A red brick walkway.
(c) A path of bread crumbs.
(d) A carpet of red cloth.
15. Why would Ell like to go on an adventure?
(a) To present himself proudly to his mother.
(b) To present himself proudly to his grandfather.
(c) To present himself proudly to his tribe.
(d) To present himself proudly to his mirror image.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does their path take Ell and September?
2. Who is imprisoned in the lobster cage?
3. What did the witches refuse to give the ruler of Fairyland?
4. Who is chosen as the tithe child?
5. What is one choice September can make?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)