|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is September?
2. How do Ell and September pay for the fare?
(a) There is no fare.
(b) With stones from the scepter.
(c) With a riddle.
(d) With a crystal.
3. Through how many washes does September go?
4. Where does September tell Ell she is going?
(a) To the Sugar Castle.
(b) To Pandemonium.
(c) To the White Castle.
(d) To Ozet.
5. Where is the magical item The Marquess wishes to possess?
(a) In a wishing well.
(b) In a cave.
(c) On the bottom of the whirlpool.
(d) In a casket.
6. Where does the sign post point?
(a) To the West and South.
(b) To the East and North.
(d) Four different directions.
7. Who does September meet at the entrance to Fairyland?
(a) The Sandman.
(b) The Green Lantern.
(c) The Marquess.
(d) Latitude and Longitude.
8. What does Ell ask September?
(a) Why she is helping the Marquess.
(b) Where she got her new shoes.
(c) If she knows where they are going.
(d) What her real name is.
9. Why does September wonder why she was chosen?
(a) She believes there are many who are better than she is.
(b) She does not feel special enough.
(c) She has no mother.
(d) She has no father.
10. Where is September's home?
(a) North Platte, Nebraska.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
(d) Kansas City, Missouri.
11. Who is missing?
(a) Good King Mellow.
(b) Old King Teller.
(c) Good Queen Mallow.
(d) Old Queen Tallow.
12. Who returns to the Briary?
13. For what do they use the sash from the Green Jacket?
(a) To lasso a velo.
(b) To tie Ell to a tree so he cannot follow.
(c) To tie Saturday to a tree so he cannot follow.
(d) To lasso a Tram.
14. What does The Marquess offer September?
(a) A unicorn to ride.
(b) A golden crown.
(d) The Spoon.
15. What is the Briary?
(a) The home of the Marquess.
(b) The home of the guardian.
(c) Ell's grandfather's home.
(d) A park in Pandemonium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of two women September encounters?
2. Upon whose back is September put?
3. What does September find in her pocket?
4. Why is the wedding between Ghiyath the Jann and Rabab the Marid mentioned?
5. Where is the Barleybroom River?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)