|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does September reject from the Marquess?
(a) A new scepter.
(b) A puppy.
(c) Shoes and food.
(d) Food and a ring.
2. What is a Marid?
(a) A bridge troll.
(b) An earth sprite.
(c) A wood nymph.
(d) A water spirit.
3. Why does September wonder why she was chosen?
(a) She believes there are many who are better than she is.
(b) She does not feel special enough.
(c) She has no mother.
(d) She has no father.
4. What doesn't September do as she is leaving home?
(b) Wave goodbye.
(c) Eat breakfast.
(d) Brush her teeth.
5. Where must the travelers pass through in order to get to Pandemonium?
(a) The house of seven roofs.
(b) Lye's house.
(c) Truth's house.
(d) The house of Nine Crooks.
6. In and out of what does a little girl transform back and forth?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A jackal.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) An eagle.
7. Where does September tell Ell she is going?
(a) To Pandemonium.
(b) To Ozet.
(c) To the Sugar Castle.
(d) To the White Castle.
8. Who is disguised as a giant gargoyle?
(a) The Duck.
(b) The Marquess.
(c) Betsy Basilstock.
(d) The Sandman.
9. What question does The Marquess ask September?
(a) Why her subjects hate the Marquess.
(b) Why September plans to steal the Spoon.
(c) Why September agreed to go with Green Wind.
(d) If September wants to rule alongside The Marquess.
10. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Disneyworld.
(b) The rules of Stuporland.
(c) The rules of Wonderland.
(d) The rules of Fairyland.
11. Who returns to the Briary?
12. What do Ell and September follow to find their destination?
(a) A carpet of flowers.
(b) A carpet of red cloth.
(c) A path of bread crumbs.
(d) A red brick walkway.
13. How does September's future look?
(c) Buried in a pile of gold.
(d) Buried in a lumpy pile of gunk.
14. Who overthrew the missing person?
(a) The Marquess.
(b) No one.
(c) The Duck.
(d) The Marquis.
15. What way does September choose?
(a) To not choose.
(b) To lose her family.
(c) To lose her mind.
(d) To lose her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is September's home?
2. Where is September swimming for her life?
3. Where is the magical item The Marquess wishes to possess?
4. What does Ell say will find them?
5. Upon whose back is September put?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)