|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't September do as she is leaving home?
(a) Brush her teeth.
(b) Wave goodbye.
(d) Eat breakfast.
2. What is accidentally left behind?
(a) A sock.
(b) One shoe.
(c) A glove.
(d) September's hat.
3. Where is the magical item The Marquess wishes to possess?
(a) In a cave.
(b) On the bottom of the whirlpool.
(c) In a casket.
(d) In a wishing well.
4. About what does September worry concerning Ell?
(a) That he will not keep up.
(b) That he will not like Thursday.
(c) That he will tell their secrets.
(d) That he thinks badly of her.
5. What is the guardian called?
(a) The Keeper of the Scroll.
(b) A Point of Contact.
(c) The Bumbler Point.
(d) A Switchpoint.
6. What is a Marid?
(a) A wood nymph.
(b) A water spirit.
(c) An earth sprite.
(d) A bridge troll.
7. Why is the person imprisoned in the lobster cage?
(a) As punishment.
(b) As a way of testing the person's power.
(c) So the Marquess can use the person's power.
(d) The person has committed a very heinous crime.
8. What does The Marquess offer September?
(a) The Spoon.
(c) A unicorn to ride.
(d) A golden crown.
9. What is said about September to convince the customs agent to let her in?
(a) That September is always falling.
(b) That September is one of the numbered few.
(c) That September is one of the ravished.
(d) That September's father is King of the Ogres.
10. Why would Ell like to go on an adventure?
(a) To present himself proudly to his mother.
(b) To present himself proudly to his grandfather.
(c) To present himself proudly to his tribe.
(d) To present himself proudly to his mirror image.
11. What can a Marid do?
(a) Grant wishes.
(b) Change colors.
(c) Change the past.
(d) Change shapes.
12. What do the witches say they can see?
(a) The heart.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) The present.
13. What does September promise to do when she goes to Pandemonium?
(a) Find the book of truth.
(b) Find the book of lyes.
(c) Look for Queen Mallow.
(d) Look for King Tallow.
14. With what is the corridor cluttered?
(c) Long-unused objects.
(d) Stuffed animals.
15. What does Ell say will find them?
(a) A list of instructions.
(b) Their guide.
(c) Their destiny.
(d) A means of transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does September pick up as she is walking which she thinks may come in useful?
2. Where does September eventually get?
3. What do Ell and September follow to find their destination?
4. Who speaks directly to September from the film?
5. What is another name for bicycle?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)