|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do they use the sash from the Green Jacket?
(a) To tie Saturday to a tree so he cannot follow.
(b) To lasso a Tram.
(c) To tie Ell to a tree so he cannot follow.
(d) To lasso a velo.
2. What is one choice September can make?
(a) To choose nothing.
(b) To gain great riches.
(c) To lose her way.
(d) To quit and go home.
3. What is cut from September?
(a) Her ring finger.
(b) Her right ear.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her shadow.
4. What do the witches say they can see?
(a) The past.
(b) The present.
(c) The future.
(d) The heart.
5. How old is September?
6. What doesn't September do as she is leaving home?
(a) Eat breakfast.
(c) Brush her teeth.
(d) Wave goodbye.
7. What does September offer to do for the now-released prisoner?
(b) Take the former prisoner to Fariy Village.
(c) Take the former prisoner out of Pandemonium.
(d) Find the prisoner's mother.
8. What does September pick up as she is walking which she thinks may come in useful?
(a) A jeweled septer.
(b) Glass slippers.
(c) A set of ruby earrings.
(d) A diamond bracelet.
9. Who lives at the house they come upon?
10. Who wakes September the next day?
(a) A large dragonfly.
(b) A wyvern.
(c) A miniature elephant.
(d) A miniature lion.
11. Where does the sign post point?
(a) To the West and South.
(b) To the East and North.
(d) Four different directions.
12. How is September taken from her home?
(b) With great trauma.
13. What is the guardian called?
(a) A Switchpoint.
(b) The Keeper of the Scroll.
(c) A Point of Contact.
(d) The Bumbler Point.
14. What is said about September to convince the customs agent to let her in?
(a) That September's father is King of the Ogres.
(b) That September is one of the ravished.
(c) That September is one of the numbered few.
(d) That September is always falling.
15. What is she really seeing?
(a) She does not know.
(b) Small pieces of silver and bronze woven together.
(c) Fairy gold.
(d) Thin layers of construction paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the witches' husband?
2. What does September find in her pocket?
3. Where does their path take Ell and September?
4. What way does September choose?
5. Who is missing?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)