|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nor say she might be able to do?
(a) Help September get past the island.
(b) Talk the island people into letting her on the island even though she is whole.
(c) Intervene on behalf of Ell and Thursday.
(d) Make September a special pair of shoes.
2. How does Death manifest?
(a) A fox.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A mouse-like creature.
3. What does Dr. Fallow reveal to September about the food she's been eating?
(a) It is not real.
(b) None of it is nutritious.
(c) It's all nutritious.
(d) It's all fairy food.
4. Who is on a list of beings barred by the ruler of Fairyland?
(a) Betsy Basilstock.
(b) The Green Wind.
(c) The Duck.
(d) The Sandman.
5. What did the witches refuse to give the ruler of Fairyland?
(a) Control over every place in Fairyland.
(c) Control over the day of her death.
(d) An exit from Fairyland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said about September to convince the customs agent to let her in?
2. What jolts September awake?
3. What does the link do?
4. What is September starting to want?
5. What does Nor say about September?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)