Chapters 1 and 2
1. How old is September?
2. Where is September's home?
(a) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
(b) Omaha, Nebraska.
(c) North Platte, Nebraska.
(d) Kansas City, Missouri.
3. How is September taken from her home?
(d) With great trauma.
4. Who takes September from her home?
(a) Yellow Earth.
(b) Green Water.
(c) Green Wind.
(d) Red Wind.
5. Upon whose back is September put?
(a) The Panther of Great Winds.
(b) The Leopard of Little Breezes.
(c) The Elephant of Gentle Breezes.
(d) The Lion of Gale Force.
6. What is accidentally left behind?
(a) One shoe.
(b) September's hat.
(c) A glove.
(d) A sock.
7. Why doesn't September seem to mind leaving home?
(a) Her parents are dead.
(b) She has always loved adventures.
(c) Her grandmother is mean.
(d) She's too young to know better.
8. What doesn't September do as she is leaving home?
(b) Eat breakfast.
(c) Wave goodbye.
(d) Brush her teeth.
9. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Stuporland.
(b) The rules of Fairyland.
(c) The rules of Disneyworld.
(d) The rules of Wonderland.
This section contains 4,059 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)