Chapters 1 and 2
1. How old is September?
2. Where is September's home?
(a) Tulsa, Oklahoma.
(b) Kansas City, Missouri.
(c) Omaha, Nebraska.
(d) North Platte, Nebraska.
3. How is September taken from her home?
(a) With great trauma.
4. Who takes September from her home?
(a) Green Water.
(b) Green Wind.
(c) Red Wind.
(d) Yellow Earth.
5. Upon whose back is September put?
(a) The Lion of Gale Force.
(b) The Panther of Great Winds.
(c) The Elephant of Gentle Breezes.
(d) The Leopard of Little Breezes.
6. What is accidentally left behind?
(a) One shoe.
(b) A sock.
(c) A glove.
(d) September's hat.
7. Why doesn't September seem to mind leaving home?
(a) Her grandmother is mean.
(b) She's too young to know better.
(c) She has always loved adventures.
(d) Her parents are dead.
8. What doesn't September do as she is leaving home?
(b) Wave goodbye.
(c) Brush her teeth.
(d) Eat breakfast.
9. What is September coached upon as she rides to her destination?
(a) The rules of Wonderland.
(b) The rules of Fairyland.
(c) The rules of Disneyworld.
(d) The rules of Stuporland.
This section contains 4,059 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)