Chapters 1 and 2
• September, a twelve year old girl who is a brat is carried away from her home in Omaha by the Green Wind. She has gone willingly with the Green Wind.
• The Green Wind carries her into the sky and to Fairyland. September does not wave good-bye to the life she is leaving, she is too young to have much of a heart.
• Green Wind tells September the many rules of Fairyland imposed by The Marquess, the ruler of Fairyland and about the same age as September.
• Green Wind gives September his jacket upon which a small key grows on the lapel. They arrive at the entrance to Fairyland and encounter Latitude and Longitude.
• September has to undergo a ritual for admittance which includes having her blood spilled, leaving something behind and telling a lie. She enters Fairyland with the Green Wind.
• They travel through a long...
This section contains 3,417 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)