|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel say she feels most guilty after her session with Dr. Abdic on August 6, 2013?
(a) Because she remembered the murder.
(b) Because she met Dr. Abdic.
(c) Because she wants to go back.
(d) Because she did not tell her father.
2. Where does Anna describe her first sexual encounter with Tom in her narrative on August 13, 2013?
(a) On a beach.
(b) In a car.
(c) In a walk-in closet.
(d) In a kitchen.
3. What does Rachel recall being hit on the head with by Tom as she falls asleep on the couch on August 18, 2013?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rock.
(c) A vase.
4. Rachel recalls a fight between her and Tom four years earlier on the morning of August 7, 2013. Where was Tom taking a trip that led to the fight?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. Who did Anna call after intercepting Rachel's note, according to her narrative on August 17, 2013?
(a) Rajesh Gujral.
(b) Detective Inspector Gaskill.
(c) Martin Miles.
(d) Detective Sergeant Riley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott say the cause of Megan's death was determined to be on August 4, 2013?
2. Where does Cathy's note say she has gone to lunch with Damien on August 4, 2013?
3. What headline does Rachel see on the cover of a tabloid on August 7, 2013?
4. How old was Evie in September of last year, according to Anna's narrative on August 17, 2013?
5. What does Anna drink as she attempts to crack the password to Tom's computer on August 14, 2013?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Abdic suggest to Megan regarding her past and Mac on June 20, 2013?
2. What were Megan's circumstances when she became pregnant in her youth?
3. Why does Scott say he is worried about Rachel when they meet at Wilton Lake?
4. How does Scott respond to Rachel's allegations of Anna being at the train station when Megan disappeared on August 4, 2013?
5. What inspires Anna to contact Detective Sergeant Riley on August 10, 2013?
6. How does Anna respond when she is shown the tabloid heading regarding Megan on August 7, 2013?
7. How does Rachel respond to Tom's behavior toward her at Wilton Lake?
8. What memory returns to Rachel when she goes to the underpass on August 13, 2013?
9. What does Anna find in Tom's gym bag on August 17, 2013? What does this object indicate?
10. Why does Scott ask to come to Rachel's home on August 7, 2013?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)