|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is Rachel's appointment to see Dr. Abdic on August 6, 2013?
(a) 4:30 p.m.
(b) 3:00 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 2:30 p.m.
2. What does Rachel feel when she sees Anna rush away from her on August 10, 2013?
(d) Deja vu.
3. Where does Tom claim he went when he returns home to Anna on August 17, 2013?
(a) To the pub.
(b) To church.
(c) To Rachel's house.
(d) To the gym.
4. How far is Rachel from Anna when she sees her on August 10, 2013?
(a) Five feet away.
(b) 20 feet away.
(c) 30 feet away.
(d) Ten feet away.
5. What does Anna note when she listens to the voicemail message on the cell phone she has found on August 18, 2013?
(a) It is Tom's voice.
(b) It is a woman's voice.
(c) It is Scott's voice.
(d) It is a computerized voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What headline does Rachel see on the cover of a tabloid on August 7, 2013?
2. What is Rachel staring at outside of the train window in her dream on August 13, 2013?
3. Who does Anna decide she will call the next time she encounters Rachel on August 10, 2013?
4. What is Rachel drinking on the train as she travels to see Scott on August 9, 2013?
5. How old was Evie in September of last year, according to Anna's narrative on August 17, 2013?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Megan's child die? How did this affect her?
2. Why does Scott ask to come to Rachel's home on August 7, 2013?
3. How does Rachel respond to Tom's behavior toward her at Wilton Lake?
4. How does Dr. Abdic suggest Rachel go about recovering her memories during their session on August 13, 2013?
5. Why is Scott upset when Rachel arrives at his home on August 15, 2013?
6. What were Megan's circumstances when she became pregnant in her youth?
7. What inspires Anna to contact Detective Sergeant Riley on August 10, 2013?
8. What set off Rachel's alcoholism, according to her discussion with Dr. Abdic on August 8, 2013?
9. Why does Scott say he is worried about Rachel when they meet at Wilton Lake?
10. What does Anna find in Tom's gym bag on August 17, 2013? What does this object indicate?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)