|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Damien gone to visit his mother on July 21, 2013?
(c) North Leigh.
2. Where did Rachel take her first holiday with Tom?
(b) Cairo, Egypt.
(c) The western Australian coast.
(d) The Basque coast.
3. How old is Megan when she goes missing?
4. What is the name of Megan's brother that she describes on September 20, 2012?
5. At what time does Rachel describe having taken the train from Ashbury to meet Scott the day before on July 21, 2013?
(a) 3:30 p.m.
(b) 6:30 p.m.
(c) 7:30 p.m.
(d) 2:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at Scott's side as he exits his home on the news on August 1, 2013?
2. Who does Rachel identify as the man she saw Megan kissing on the day before she disappeared?
3. Where does Megan say she is going to persuade Scott to take her to dinner at an Italian restaurant in the evening on May 16, 2012?
4. For how long did Rachel and Tom live together?
5. Who was Rachel's former best friend that she yelled at after her marriage dissolved, according to the narrative on July 21, 2013?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Megan respond to Dr. Abdic's rejection on March 21, 2013?
2. What does Scott remark about Megan's therapy sessions on March 8, 2013?
3. How is the house at Number 15 Blenheim Road described by Rachel on Monday, July 8, 2013?
4. How does Megan regard her marriage and life when she is first introduced on May 16, 2012?
5. How does Rachel explain she knew Megan when she writes him on July 20, 2013? Why?
6. How does Rachel describe the incident with Anna and her baby in the narrative from July 20, 2013?
7. Why is Cathy upset with her boyfriend on July 21, 2013?
8. What does Rachel discover she has written to Tom in an email the prior night on July 20, 2013?
9. On what date does Rachel's narrative begin in the opening of the novel? What is Rachel looking at outside of the train window?
10. What profession does Rachel suspect Jason has in the beginning of the novel? Why?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)