|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222 – 289.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vehicle can Rachel hear outside when she awakens on August 10, 2013?
(a) A recycling van.
(b) An ice-cream truck.
(c) A police car.
(d) A milk truck.
2. For how long does Rachel say Megan has been missing as she rides the train on the morning of July 19, 2013?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 215 hours.
(c) 49 hours.
(d) 133 hours.
3. With whom did Rachel spend an hour at the interview room on July 19, 2013?
(a) Detective Inspector Gaskill.
(b) Detective Sergeant Hipwell.
(c) Detective Inspector Anderson.
(d) Detective Sergeant Riley.
4. With whom does Scott belive Megan has gone to the cinema on June 13, 2013?
5. Where is Rachel leaving when she encounters Anna on August 10, 2013?
(a) Scott's house.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) Dr. Abdic's office.
(d) The newspaper office.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Rachel discover she sent an email to Tom the night before on July 20, 2013?
2. Where does Megan say she is going to persuade Scott to take her to dinner at an Italian restaurant in the evening on May 16, 2012?
3. Who does Anna call after seeing Rachel outside her house on August 13, 2013?
4. Where was the father of Megan's first child when he died?
5. What does Rachel note next to the train tracks in the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)