|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222 – 289.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week does Rachel's narrative begin in the opening of the novel?
2. What color hair is Jess described as having?
3. What does the narrator describe the grave being marked with in the prologue to the novel?
(a) A vase of flowers.
(b) A cairn.
(c) A wooden cross.
(d) A marble statue.
4. Where does Dr. Abdic say he is from when Megan asks him on September 20, 2012?
5. Where is Rachel leaving when she encounters Anna on August 10, 2013?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) Dr. Abdic's office.
(c) Scott's house.
(d) The newspaper office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Rachel say she called Tom the night before, according to her phone log on July 11, 2013?
2. Where does the 8:04 slow train travel, according to Rachel in the beginning of the novel?
3. At what time in the morning does Tom arrive to pick up Rachel on August 12, 2013?
4. At what time is Rachel's appointment to see Dr. Abdic on August 6, 2013?
5. What color does Rachel note the door at Number 23 has been repainted as on August 13, 2013?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)