|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 222 – 289.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel describe loving about a cold gin and tonic on the evening of July 19, 2013?
(a) "The sour lemon."
(b) "The floral aroma of the gin."
(c) "The fizz of the opening can."
(d) "The bitter tang of quinine."
2. Where has Damien gone to visit his mother on July 21, 2013?
(b) North Leigh.
3. How old was Megan when she moved in with her lover in Holkham?
4. Megan says on August 16, 2012, "I had a teacher at school who told me once that I was a mistress of" what?
(a) "Theater and dance."
(c) "Modern art."
5. When does Rachel discover she sent an email to Tom the night before on July 20, 2013?
(a) Just after 2:00 a.m.
(b) Just after 11:00 p.m.
(c) Just after 8:00 p.m.
(d) Just after 7:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anna decide she will call the next time she encounters Rachel on August 10, 2013?
2. Where are Rachel and Tom sitting at a car park on the morning of August 12, 2013?
3. Who is the artist from the gallery whose picture Scott shows to Rachel on July 21, 2013?
4. What color car does Rachel recall seeing at the train station when she returns on August 13, 2013?
5. Who took Rachel to the side and told her she needed to go home because she was drunk in her memory from July 24, 2013?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)