|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162 – 221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel note next to the train tracks in the beginning of the novel?
(a) A wooden cross.
(b) A birch tree.
(c) A grocery bag.
(d) A pile of clothing.
2. Where on Blenheim Road did Rachel live with Tom?
(a) Number 43.
(b) Number 15.
(c) Number 23.
(d) Number 19.
3. What has been discovered by the police on August 9, 2013?
(a) The body of Megan's child.
(b) A secret bank account belonging to Megan.
(c) The weapon used to kill Megan.
(d) Megan's body.
4. Where does Scott say he went to cool down after Megan had left on Saturday in his conversation with Rachel on July 21, 2013?
(a) To Corly Wood.
(b) To the Rose.
(c) To Wigan.
(d) To the White Horse.
5. What train does Rachel say she takes in the evenings on July 9, 2013?
(a) The 17.56 train.
(b) The 17.21 train.
(c) The 12.56 train.
(d) The 18.24 train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel drink on the evening train on July 5, 2013?
2. Where does Scott say he was attending a conference on Friday when he speaks with Rachel on July 21, 2013?
3. Where did Dr. Abdic lose his father and two older brothers?
4. What term does Rachel use when describing a patient developing feelings for his/her therapist on July 29, 2013?
5. What does Rachel feel when she sees Anna rush away from her on August 10, 2013?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)