|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 93 – 155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom tell Rachel to go when he calls her on the evening of July 11, 2013?
(a) To her mother's house.
(b) To church.
(c) To an AA meeting.
(d) To the cafe.
2. Where is Megan placing an application to take a fabrics course, according to the narrative of May 16, 2012?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) St. Martin's College.
(d) Lancaster University.
3. Who is the family liaison officer that Scott says came by his house on July 21, 2013?
(a) Detective Sergean Gujral.
(b) Detective Sergeant Riley.
(c) Detective Inspector Watson.
(d) Detective Inspector Gaskill.
4. What is the name of Anna and Tom's daughter?
5. How old was Dr. Abdic when he came to Britain as a refugee?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Rachel describe having taken the train from Ashbury to meet Scott the day before on July 21, 2013?
2. Megan says on August 16, 2012, "I had a teacher at school who told me once that I was a mistress of" what?
3. What is the name of the pub on Kingly Road that Megan passes on her walk on September 25, 2012?
4. Where does Rachel say she used to live in her email to Scott that is revealed on July 20, 2013?
5. What kind of birds does the narrator describe laughing at her in the prologue?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)