|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 93 – 155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the pub on Kingly Road that Megan passes on her walk on September 25, 2012?
(a) The Rose.
(b) The Pony.
(c) The Silver Cross.
(d) The White Horse.
2. At what time does Rachel say she got bored watching the television for news about Megan's disappearance on July 23, 2013?
(a) 3:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 p.m.
(c) 12:00 p.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
3. When did Rachel first take a holiday with Tom?
4. Who took Rachel to the side and told her she needed to go home because she was drunk in her memory from July 24, 2013?
(a) Martin Miles.
(b) Robert Walker.
(c) Michael Green.
(d) Rajesh Gujral.
5. What does Rachel presume Jason's job to be in her narrative on July 10, 2013?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A banker.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long did Rachel and Tom live together?
2. In what carriage does Rachel usually sit on the train?
3. Megan says on August 16, 2012, "I had a teacher at school who told me once that I was a mistress of" what?
4. On what day of the week does Rachel's narrative begin in the opening of the novel?
5. Rachel says early in the novel, "Life is not a paragraph and death is no" what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)