|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162 – 221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel say she feels most guilty after her session with Dr. Abdic on August 6, 2013?
(a) Because she wants to go back.
(b) Because she did not tell her father.
(c) Because she met Dr. Abdic.
(d) Because she remembered the murder.
2. Who was Rachel's former best friend that she yelled at after her marriage dissolved, according to the narrative on July 21, 2013?
3. How far is Rachel from Anna when she sees her on August 10, 2013?
(a) Five feet away.
(b) 20 feet away.
(c) 30 feet away.
(d) Ten feet away.
4. How old was Dr. Abdic when he came to Britain as a refugee?
5. What does Scott say the cause of Megan's death was determined to be on August 4, 2013?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Chest trauma.
(d) Head trauma.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week does Megan's narrative begin on May 16, 2012?
2. What does Anna suggest she and Tom do on August 10, 2013?
3. What does Rachel note next to the train tracks in the beginning of the novel?
4. Who is the artist from the gallery whose picture Scott shows to Rachel on July 21, 2013?
5. Where does Megan say she keeps traveling back in her head on May 16, 2012?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)