|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 162 – 221.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the 8:04 slow train travel, according to Rachel in the beginning of the novel?
(a) From Aldgate to Amersham.
(b) From Jersey City to Harlem.
(c) From Ashbury to Euston.
(d) From Hoboken to Long Island.
2. How much money does Rachel's mother loan her on August 3, 2013?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. Where does Rachel describe walking in her dream the morning of August 3, 2013?
(a) In an airport.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In a church.
(d) In a shopping mall.
4. At what time is Rachel's appointment to see Dr. Abdic on August 6, 2013?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 2:30 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
5. With whom did Rachel spend an hour at the interview room on July 19, 2013?
(a) Detective Inspector Gaskill.
(b) Detective Sergeant Hipwell.
(c) Detective Inspector Anderson.
(d) Detective Sergeant Riley.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many people does Rachel estimate die on the train tracks per year?
2. How long ago did Rachel move in with Cathy, according to the narrative on July 9, 2013?
3. When did Rachel first take a holiday with Tom?
4. What does Anna suggest she and Tom do on August 10, 2013?
5. Who is the artist from the gallery whose picture Scott shows to Rachel on July 21, 2013?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)