|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David give Meg to use as a weapon?
2. While Meg is being hurt by Willie and Eddie, where is Ruth?
3. Who tells Ruth about The Game?
4. Who force feeds Meg crackers in Chapter 35?
5. Who feels a surge of power when they realize they can help hurt Meg?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character details and how they are used in the story. Discuss the positives and negatives that character details have on the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of the protagonist and antagonist in the story.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the time period of the story and the role the setting of the 1950's plays on the events that occur.
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)