|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 42, who tells readers there are some things a person will die without saying?
2. What does David compare watching Meg in the basement to?
3. Who does Donny convince Ruth to let in the house?
4. Who asks "the others" if they plan to kill Meg?
5. Who feels shame because they wanted something bad to happen to Meg?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe Meg's motives and motivations for helping her sister, Susan, when trouble occurs.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss setting. Describe how setting is used in the story and the pro's and con's it creates.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the use of dialogue in the story. Include how it is used and also the positive and negative effects it has on the story.
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)