|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Meg to be beautiful?
2. Who refuses to let David spend the night at the Chandler's?
3. What does David use as fuel fire?
4. Who acknowledges that Meg is prettier than a model?
5. Who is the second person David decides he should talk to about the abuse toward Meg?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role that foreshadowing plays in the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe the relationship between David and Meg and the role it plays in the story.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss setting. Describe how setting is used in the story and the pro's and con's it creates.
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)