|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grows out of control for David?
(a) His violence toward Meg.
(b) His fantasies about Meg.
(c) His hatred towards Ruth.
(d) His disgust for Meg.
2. What does Willie hit Meg with in Chapter 34?
(a) His belt.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A book.
(d) A stick.
3. Who does David suddenly realize he is amongst in Chapter 41?
4. What does David admit in Chapter 34?
(a) He hates Meg.
(b) He wants to hurt Meg.
(c) He never runs away again from Meg's abuse.
(d) He loves Meg.
5. When Ruth is preoccupied, what is the kids treatment toward Meg?
(a) Less violent.
(b) More violent.
(c) The violence goes away.
(d) The treatment remains the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David compare watching Meg in the basement to?
2. How does David describe Ruth's eyes in Chapter 32?
3. Who is unable to look David in the eye in Chapter 39?
4. Who is hit with a belt by Ruth?
5. When school starts, what will have to end?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)