|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who places insects on Meg's body?
2. Who is often ill?
3. Who unties Meg in Chapter 30?
4. Who reminds Meg that she can run away?
5. Who does Donny convince Ruth to let in the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is hit with a belt by Ruth?
2. What does David use as fuel fire?
3. Who refuses to let David spend the night at the Chandler's?
4. Who is the second person David decides he should talk to about the abuse toward Meg?
5. What is Meg standing on while tied up and blindfolded?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the emotions David feels in Chapter 25 when he sees Meg being abused.
2. When David goes into the Chandler basement in Chapter 27, what does David find?
3. Who arrives at the Chandler home in Chapter 37 and what is the result of the visit?
4. Discuss the plan that David and Susan concoct in order to escape the Chandler basement.
5. What information does Donny tell David in Chapter 27?
6. Discuss Ruth's health in Chapter 35.
7. Who has nightmares about Meg and what do they do about them?
8. What is Meg's response when David reminds her she can escape?
9. Discuss David's visit with Susan while Meg is being tortured in Chapter 34?
10. What does David admit about Meg and the abuse against her in Chapter 29?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)