Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg told she must do before she is allowed free of her capture?
(a) Yell at David.
(b) Tell a secret.
(c) Bite herself.
(d) Bite Ruth.
2. Who rapes Meg?
3. Who hits Meg on the head with a book?
4. When Ruth is preoccupied, what is the kids treatment toward Meg?
(a) The violence goes away.
(b) Less violent.
(c) The treatment remains the same.
(d) More violent.
5. Who has to empty Meg's bed pan every day?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 42, who tells readers there are some things a person will die without saying?
2. What appears on Ruth's body?
3. What does David try to give Meg in order for her to escape?
4. Who is tormented by thoughts of Meg in the basement in Chapter 29?
5. Who is locked in the shelter?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)