|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David suddenly realize he is amongst in Chapter 41?
2. What does David give Meg to use as a weapon?
(a) A knife.
(b) A wooden board.
(c) A gun.
(d) A tire iron.
3. After Meg is branded, what does Donny note about her?
(a) She isn't as attractive.
(b) She is more attractive.
(c) She is not attractive at all.
(d) She will never get married.
4. What do the members of the Chandler family use Meg as in Chapter 25?
(a) A football.
(b) A tackling dummy.
(c) A dish rag.
(d) A boomerang.
5. How is Meg caught escaping?
(a) David tells Ruth about Meg's plans.
(b) The police catch Meg.
(c) Meg goes back for Susan.
(d) Donny tells Ruth about Meg's plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg standing on while tied up and blindfolded?
2. Who tells Ruth about The Game?
3. Who is often ill?
4. In Chapter 42, who tells readers there are some things a person will die without saying?
5. What does Willie hit Meg with in Chapter 34?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Donny tell David in Chapter 27?
2. What is Meg's emotional response to the abuse she suffers in Chapter 28?
3. Discuss the atmosphere at the Chandler house in Chapter 37.
4. Discuss the time frame that David notes in Chapter 38.
5. Who has nightmares about Meg and what do they do about them?
6. What occurs when Meg is allowed tea and toast?
7. What does David admit in Chapter 34?
8. Discuss David's visit with Susan while Meg is being tortured in Chapter 34?
9. Discuss Ruth's health in Chapter 35.
10. Discuss the plan that David and Susan concoct in order to escape the Chandler basement.
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)