|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David hear when he enters the Chandler home in Chapter 25?
(b) A fire.
(c) An explosion.
(d) A commotion.
2. When Ruth is preoccupied, what is the kids treatment toward Meg?
(a) The treatment remains the same.
(b) The violence goes away.
(c) More violent.
(d) Less violent.
3. Who is unable to look David in the eye in Chapter 39?
4. In Chapter 42, who tells readers there are some things a person will die without saying?
5. Who has to empty Meg's bed pan every day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is hit with a belt by Ruth?
2. What is Meg denied by Ruth while David is away?
3. What does David use as fuel fire?
4. What do the Chandlers often do near Meg while ignoring her?
5. Who informs David that The Game is being played in the basement with Meg?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)