|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David realize Ruth is doing with Susan?
(a) Putting Susan on a pedestal.
(b) Playing The Rock.
(c) Playing The Contest.
(d) Playing The Game.
2. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
3. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
4. Who does David become instantly obsessed with?
5. Whose father has many affairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is told to meet Susan in Chapter 7?
2. Who is David's best friend?
3. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
4. Who pinches Meg's breast in Chapter 17?
5. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Ruth recruits the children to get rid of the trees full of tent worms?
2. Who is Susan and what is mentioned about her?
3. When David finds himself alone at the carnival, what does he do?
4. What does Ruth discuss with the boys in Chapter 7?
5. What is the shelter?
6. Who does David talk to at the carnival and what does David think of these people?
7. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
8. Discuss the sleepover that occurs in Chapter 8.
9. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
10. What is The Game?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)