|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask readers if they know about in Chapter 1?
2. What does David find scary about the Chandler's house?
(b) The shelter.
3. What object is used in The Game?
4. What does David do while at the Rock?
(a) Listen to music.
(b) Catch catfish.
(c) Catch crayfish.
(d) Play hide and seek.
5. Who is David's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth recruit the children to get rid of?
2. Who asks Meg to make Koolaid in Chapter 17?
3. What is Ralphie's nickname?
4. Where is The Game played?
5. What shop does David visit in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Ruth recruits the children to get rid of the trees full of tent worms?
2. Who does David talk to at the carnival and what does David think of these people?
3. Discuss the ring Meg wears.
4. What does Ruth discuss with the boys in Chapter 7?
5. What does David mention to readers in Chapter 1?
6. What is Meg's opinion of Ruth, Woofer and the Chandler basement in Chapter 5?
7. Who does David meet at the Rock and what is David's response?
8. Why does Susan get in trouble by Ruth in Chapter 9?
9. Discuss the neighborhood's reaction to the abuse of Meg.
10. Discuss the painting Meg gives David.
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)