|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets in trouble for dropping the laundry?
2. What object is used in The Game?
3. What year does David look back on in the story?
4. What event does David attend in Chapter 4?
(a) A play.
(b) The Carnival.
(c) A concert.
(d) A friend's birthday party.
5. Who gives Ruth a painting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is The Game played?
2. What shop does David visit in Chapter 13?
3. Who built the shelter?
4. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
5. Who pinches Meg's breast in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the painting Meg gives David.
2. What happens to Meg's parents?
3. What happens on the Fourth of July?
4. What happens when Meg makes Kool-aid for the other children?
5. What is David's life like after the summer of 1958?
6. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
7. What is The Game?
8. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
9. Why does Susan get in trouble by Ruth in Chapter 9?
10. What does Meg discuss with David after the tent worm incident?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)