|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
(a) Ralphie's room.
(b) A tent in David's yard.
(c) Donny's room.
(d) The Chandler basement.
2. Who built the shelter?
(c) Ruth's ex-husband.
3. Who is said to be gangly and well behaved?
4. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is scarred.
(c) It is broken.
(d) It is tan.
5. Who asks Meg to make Koolaid in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pinches Meg's breast in Chapter 17?
2. Who does Ruth confront about Meg's behavior?
3. Who slaps Meg in Chapter 14?
4. What does David ask readers if they know about in Chapter 1?
5. Who often speaks late into the evening about their dreams and hopes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is The Game?
2. What is the result of the boys spying in Chapter 8?
3. When David finds himself alone at the carnival, what does he do?
4. What happens to Meg's parents?
5. Discuss the ring Meg wears.
6. Who does David talk to at the carnival and what does David think of these people?
7. What does Meg discuss with David after the tent worm incident?
8. What happens at the brook in Chapter 20?
9. Discuss the neighborhood's reaction to the abuse of Meg.
10. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)