|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg feel she cannot please?
(c) The Chandler family.
2. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
(a) The Chandler basement.
(b) Donny's room.
(c) A tent in David's yard.
(d) Ralphie's room.
3. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
4. Who is said to be gangly and well behaved?
5. What is Ralphie's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is forbidden to eat anything?
2. Where does David tell Ruth to cash his revenge check?
3. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
4. Who often annoys David?
5. What word(s) best describes the weather at the carnival?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is The Game?
2. What is the shelter?
3. What is the result of the boys spying in Chapter 8?
4. Who does David meet at the Rock and what is David's response?
5. Why is Meg confronted by the Chandler family in Chapter 22?
6. What does David mention to readers in Chapter 1?
7. What does David learn and see happen in Chapter 14 when arriving home inebriated?
8. What happens at the brook in Chapter 20?
9. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
10. What happens when Meg makes Kool-aid for the other children?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)