|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who slaps Meg in Chapter 14?
2. Who believes Ruth means well in Chapter 5?
3. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
4. Who accuses Meg of making them look like they are not a lady?
(a) David's mother.
5. What event does David attend in Chapter 4?
(a) A friend's birthday party.
(b) A concert.
(c) The Carnival.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who often annoys David?
2. Who does Ruth confront about Meg's behavior?
3. Who is accused of helping Meg hit another person?
4. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
5. What activity is Meg too unhappy to partake in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David learn about Meg in Chapter 18?
2. What happens to Meg's parents?
3. When David finds himself alone at the carnival, what does he do?
4. Why does Susan get in trouble by Ruth in Chapter 9?
5. What happens when Ruth recruits the children to get rid of the trees full of tent worms?
6. What is the result of the boys spying in Chapter 8?
7. Discuss the sleepover that occurs in Chapter 8.
8. Discuss the neighborhood's reaction to the abuse of Meg.
9. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
10. What happens when the Chandler kids go to the carnival in Chapter 7?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)