|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for The Game?
(c) Run and Catch.
(d) No Survivors.
2. Who is punished for putting their toys in the incinerator?
3. Who says Meg got off easy by surviving a car accident?
4. Who does David wonder if they qualify as a slut?
5. What ride does Meg ride with David?
(a) The Merry-Go-Round.
(b) The Ferris Wheel.
(c) A roller coaster.
(d) The Zipper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bites Ruth?
2. Who believes Ruth means well in Chapter 5?
3. Who built the shelter?
4. What does Meg appear to be nervous about?
5. Who is said to be gangly and well behaved?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
2. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
3. What does David notice about Meg's arm and what is Meg's reaction to living at the Chandler family home?
4. What does David learn about Meg in Chapter 18?
5. Who does David talk to at the carnival and what does David think of these people?
6. What is David's life like after the summer of 1958?
7. What happens on the Fourth of July?
8. Why does Susan get in trouble by Ruth in Chapter 9?
9. What is Meg's opinion of Ruth, Woofer and the Chandler basement in Chapter 5?
10. What happens when Meg makes Kool-aid for the other children?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)