|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It is scarred.
(d) It is tan.
2. What state is Meg from?
(d) New York.
3. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
(a) Ralphie's room.
(b) Donny's room.
(c) A tent in David's yard.
(d) The Chandler basement.
4. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
5. Who tickles Meg in Chapter 17?
(a) Donny, Willie and Woofer.
(b) Ruth and Denise.
(c) Woofer and Willie.
(d) Donny and David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who slaps Meg in Chapter 14?
2. Who believes Ruth means well in Chapter 5?
3. Who built the shelter?
4. What activity is Meg too unhappy to partake in?
5. Who is told not to say anything about a domestic dispute at the Chandler's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
2. What does Meg discuss with David after the tent worm incident?
3. What happens when Meg makes Kool-aid for the other children?
4. What does David mention to readers in Chapter 1?
5. Who is Ruth and how is the Chandler home described?
6. What is David's life like after the summer of 1958?
7. What is The Game?
8. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
9. Who is Susan and what is mentioned about her?
10. What does Ruth discuss with the boys in Chapter 7?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)