|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says girls are easy?
2. How old is David when he writes the story?
3. What kind of painting is given to David?
(a) A watercolor.
(b) A portrait.
(c) A landscape.
(d) A black and white.
4. Who built the shelter?
(d) Ruth's ex-husband.
5. Who bites Ruth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David consider to be frail and weak?
2. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
3. What ride does Meg ride with David?
4. Who says Meg got off easy by surviving a car accident?
5. Who brushes Susan's hair in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David learn about Meg in Chapter 18?
2. Discuss the neighborhood's reaction to the abuse of Meg.
3. What is Meg's opinion of Ruth, Woofer and the Chandler basement in Chapter 5?
4. What happens when Ruth recruits the children to get rid of the trees full of tent worms?
5. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
6. What happens on the Fourth of July?
7. What is the result of the boys spying in Chapter 8?
8. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
9. Discuss the sleepover that occurs in Chapter 8.
10. What does Ruth discuss with the boys in Chapter 7?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)