|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says Meg got off easy by surviving a car accident?
2. Who asks Meg to make Koolaid in Chapter 17?
3. Who does David hear scream when he arrives at the brook?
4. What word(s) best describes the Chandler's house?
(a) Messy and unclean.
(b) Clean and unorganized.
(c) Neat and tidy.
5. Who does David wonder if they qualify as a slut?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
2. How old is David when he writes the story?
3. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
4. Who does Meg decide to speak with about the abuse at the Chandler's?
5. How does David view Meg?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
2. What occurs when Meg is allowed tea and toast?
3. Discuss the ring Meg wears.
4. Discuss the painting Meg gives David.
5. Discuss Ruth's health in Chapter 35.
6. How are David, Meg and Susan saved from the torture in the basement?
7. Discuss the things that each character does to Meg while she is captured in the basement at the Chandler house.
8. What happens at the brook in Chapter 20?
9. Who arrives at the Chandler home in Chapter 37 and what is the result of the visit?
10. Who does David talk to at the carnival and what does David think of these people?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)