|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ride does Meg ride with David?
(a) The Merry-Go-Round.
(b) A roller coaster.
(c) The Ferris Wheel.
(d) The Zipper.
2. Where is The Game played?
(a) David's house.
(b) The woods.
(c) The Chandler house.
(d) The street.
3. Who says Meg got off easy by surviving a car accident?
4. Who is told not to say anything about a domestic dispute at the Chandler's?
5. Who agrees to paint a picture for David?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is accused of helping Meg hit another person?
2. What is Ralphie's nickname?
3. Who is punished for putting their toys in the incinerator?
4. Who is David's best friend?
5. Who says girls are easy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David mention to readers in Chapter 1?
2. Discuss the sleepover that occurs in Chapter 8.
3. What happens to Meg's parents?
4. What happens at the brook in Chapter 20?
5. What does David notice about Meg's arm and what is Meg's reaction to living at the Chandler family home?
6. What does Meg discuss with David after the tent worm incident?
7. When David finds himself alone at the carnival, what does he do?
8. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
9. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
10. What happens when Ruth recruits the children to get rid of the trees full of tent worms?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)