|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Meg decide to speak with about the abuse at the Chandler's?
(a) Officer Williams.
(b) Officer Jennings.
(c) Officer Jenks.
(d) Officer Jones.
2. Who is said to be gangly and well behaved?
3. Who says Meg got off easy by surviving a car accident?
4. Who brushes Susan's hair in Chapter 17?
5. Who does David consider to be frail and weak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes bowling with Willie and Donnie?
2. Where is the place to be for children in the neighborhood?
3. What does David notice that Meg wears?
4. What does Ruth recruit the children to get rid of?
5. Who is accused of eating when they are found in the kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the shelter?
2. What happens when Ruth recruits the children to get rid of the trees full of tent worms?
3. What happens to Meg's parents?
4. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
5. Who is Ruth and how is the Chandler home described?
6. Discuss the sleepover that occurs in Chapter 8.
7. Discuss the painting Meg gives David.
8. What is The Game?
9. What does David learn and see happen in Chapter 14 when arriving home inebriated?
10. What is Meg's opinion of Ruth, Woofer and the Chandler basement in Chapter 5?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)