Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's best friend?
2. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
3. Who is severely disabled due to a car accident?
4. What shop does David visit in Chapter 13?
(a) A cake shop.
(b) A clothing shop.
(c) A piano shop.
(d) A frame shop.
5. Who does David's mother dislike?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
2. Who does Meg talk to about Ruth's hatred?
3. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
4. How does David view Meg?
5. What state is Meg from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ruth discuss with the boys in Chapter 7?
2. When David finds himself alone at the carnival, what does he do?
3. What is Meg's response when David reminds her she can escape?
4. Discuss the ring Meg wears.
5. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
6. What happens when Meg makes Kool-aid for the other children?
7. What is the shelter?
8. Who has nightmares about Meg and what do they do about them?
9. How does David try and help Meg escape?
10. What does Ruth do with lit matches in Chapter 32?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)