|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ralphie in the story?
2. Who often annoys David?
3. Where is the place to be for children in the neighborhood?
(a) The creek.
(b) The Chandler house.
(c) Donny's house.
(d) The Rock.
4. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
5. Who does David's mother dislike?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
2. Who does David become instantly obsessed with?
3. Who does Meg decide to speak with about the abuse at the Chandler's?
4. What event does David attend in Chapter 4?
5. Who is told not to say anything about a domestic dispute at the Chandler's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the sleepover that occurs in Chapter 8.
2. What happens at the brook in Chapter 20?
3. What is Meg's opinion of Ruth, Woofer and the Chandler basement in Chapter 5?
4. Who is Susan and what is mentioned about her?
5. Discuss the ring Meg wears.
6. What does David learn and see happen in Chapter 14 when arriving home inebriated?
7. What is The Game?
8. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
9. What is the result of the boys spying in Chapter 8?
10. When David finds himself alone at the carnival, what does he do?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)