|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask readers if they know about in Chapter 1?
2. Who says girls are easy?
3. How old is Ralphie in the story?
4. What event does David attend in Chapter 4?
(a) The Carnival.
(b) A friend's birthday party.
(c) A play.
(d) A concert.
5. Who does David hear scream when he arrives at the brook?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to be gangly and well behaved?
2. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
3. Who is accused of helping Meg hit another person?
4. Who is Donny's twin brother?
5. Who is David's best friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is The Game?
2. What happens when Ruth recruits the children to get rid of the trees full of tent worms?
3. Discuss the ring Meg wears.
4. What does Ruth discuss with the boys in Chapter 7?
5. What does David learn and see happen in Chapter 14 when arriving home inebriated?
6. What happens when Meg makes Kool-aid for the other children?
7. What is the result of the boys spying in Chapter 8?
8. What is Meg's opinion of Ruth, Woofer and the Chandler basement in Chapter 5?
9. Who is Susan and what is mentioned about her?
10. What does Meg discuss with David after the tent worm incident?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)