|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is forbidden to eat anything?
2. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
3. What kind of painting is given to David?
(a) A landscape.
(b) A portrait.
(c) A watercolor.
(d) A black and white.
4. Who does Meg decide to speak with about the abuse at the Chandler's?
(a) Officer Jennings.
(b) Officer Jones.
(c) Officer Williams.
(d) Officer Jenks.
5. Who is said to be reckless and daring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Donny's twin brother?
2. Who does Meg feel she cannot please?
3. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
4. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
5. Who bites Ruth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the ring Meg wears.
2. Who do the boys spy on in Chapter 8 and why?
3. What does David mention to readers in Chapter 1?
4. Discuss the painting Meg gives David.
5. Who does David talk to at the carnival and what does David think of these people?
6. When David finds himself alone at the carnival, what does he do?
7. What happens when Ruth recruits the children to get rid of the trees full of tent worms?
8. What is the Rock and what does David do while there in Chapter 2?
9. What does Ruth discuss with the boys in Chapter 7?
10. Why is Meg confronted by the Chandler family in Chapter 22?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)