|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan do while Meg is being tortured in Chapter 34?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) A puzzle.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Listens to the radio.
2. Who suggests that Meg be stripped while in the basement?
3. Who hits Meg with their shoe in Chapter 34?
4. Who does Donny convince Ruth to let in the house?
5. What does Willie hit Meg with in Chapter 34?
(a) A shoe.
(b) His belt.
(c) A stick.
(d) A book.
6. What does David hear when he enters the Chandler home in Chapter 25?
(a) A commotion.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A fire.
7. How does David describe Ruth's eyes in Chapter 32?
8. Who promises to help Meg escape?
9. Who is knocked from their chair in Chapter 39 when they begin to cry?
10. Who is the second person David decides he should talk to about the abuse toward Meg?
(a) His mother.
(b) The police.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
11. What is Meg told she must do before she is allowed free of her capture?
(a) Bite herself.
(b) Yell at David.
(c) Tell a secret.
(d) Bite Ruth.
12. What does David compare watching Meg in the basement to?
(a) Watching a live show.
(b) Watching an animal at the zoo.
(c) Watching a concert.
(d) Watching a car accident.
13. When Ruth is preoccupied, what is the kids treatment toward Meg?
(a) More violent.
(b) Less violent.
(c) The violence goes away.
(d) The treatment remains the same.
14. Who reminds Meg that she can run away?
15. Who will be forced to clean up the drink that Ruth spills?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David suddenly realize he is amongst in Chapter 41?
2. How is Meg caught escaping?
3. Who tells Ruth about The Game?
4. Who hits Meg on the head with a book?
5. What is Meg tied to in Chapter 28?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)