|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who places insects on Meg's body?
2. Where is David when he learns both fear and hate in the same moment?
(a) The Chandler's kitchen.
(b) The Chandler's basement.
(c) Ruth's room.
(d) Meg's room.
3. Who informs David that The Game is being played in the basement with Meg?
4. Who visits Susan while Meg is being tortured?
(c) The police.
5. Who does David suddenly realize he is amongst in Chapter 41?
6. Who unties Meg in Chapter 30?
7. What does David use in order to form a trip wire?
(b) A string.
(d) A necklace.
8. What does David learn that Ruth is preoccupied with?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her illness.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her depression.
9. What does David use as fuel fire?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A sheet.
(d) A pillow.
10. Who tells Ruth about The Game?
11. When Ruth is preoccupied, what is the kids treatment toward Meg?
(a) The treatment remains the same.
(b) Less violent.
(c) The violence goes away.
(d) More violent.
12. Who does Donny try to talk to first about the abuse against Meg?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) The police.
(d) His father.
13. What do the members of the Chandler family use Meg as in Chapter 25?
(a) A boomerang.
(b) A dish rag.
(c) A football.
(d) A tackling dummy.
14. What do the boys play while Meg is left in the basement alone?
(c) The Game.
15. Who often treats Meg lovingly instead of violently?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be forced to clean up the drink that Ruth spills?
2. What is Meg told she must do before she is allowed free of her capture?
3. Who is often ill?
4. What does Susan do while Meg is being tortured in Chapter 34?
5. After Meg is branded, what does Donny note about her?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)