|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hits Meg with their shoe in Chapter 34?
2. Who hits Meg on the head with a book?
3. What do the members of the Chandler family use Meg as in Chapter 25?
(a) A tackling dummy.
(b) A boomerang.
(c) A football.
(d) A dish rag.
4. Who does David believe to be separate from him and "the others"?
5. What does Susan do while Meg is being tortured in Chapter 34?
(a) A puzzle.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Listens to the radio.
6. Who does Donny convince Ruth to let in the house?
7. Who is said to likely have a disease after sexual interaction with Meg?
8. Who acknowledges that Meg is prettier than a model?
9. Who tells Ruth about The Game?
10. After Meg is branded, what does Donny note about her?
(a) She will never get married.
(b) She isn't as attractive.
(c) She is more attractive.
(d) She is not attractive at all.
11. Who visits Susan while Meg is being tortured?
(d) The police.
12. What does David use as fuel fire?
(a) A sheet.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A blanket.
13. Who is hit with a belt by Ruth?
14. What is Meg denied by Ruth while David is away?
(a) To leave.
(d) To go to sleep.
15. What is Meg told she must do before she is allowed free of her capture?
(a) Bite herself.
(b) Yell at David.
(c) Tell a secret.
(d) Bite Ruth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys play while Meg is left in the basement alone?
2. While Meg is being hurt by Willie and Eddie, where is Ruth?
3. Who says that stripping Meg is not a good idea?
4. Who unties Meg in Chapter 30?
5. What does David admit in Chapter 34?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)