Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Meg told she must do before she is allowed free of her capture?
(a) Yell at David.
(b) Tell a secret.
(c) Bite herself.
(d) Bite Ruth.
2. Who rapes Meg?
3. Who hits Meg on the head with a book?
4. When Ruth is preoccupied, what is the kids treatment toward Meg?
(a) The violence goes away.
(b) Less violent.
(c) The treatment remains the same.
(d) More violent.
5. Who has to empty Meg's bed pan every day?
6. In Chapter 42, who tells readers there are some things a person will die without saying?
7. What appears on Ruth's body?
(a) Burn marks.
(c) Bite marks.
8. What does David try to give Meg in order for her to escape?
(c) A telephone book.
9. Who is tormented by thoughts of Meg in the basement in Chapter 29?
10. Who is locked in the shelter?
11. What does David use as fuel fire?
(a) A sheet.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A blanket.
12. Who asks "the others" if they plan to kill Meg?
13. What does David use in order to form a trip wire?
(a) A string.
(b) A necklace.
14. How does David describe Ruth's eyes in Chapter 32?
15. After Meg is branded, what does Donny note about her?
(a) She is more attractive.
(b) She will never get married.
(c) She is not attractive at all.
(d) She isn't as attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David mention about the Chandler's door?
2. While Meg is being hurt by Willie and Eddie, where is Ruth?
3. What do the Chandlers often do near Meg while ignoring her?
4. What does David compare watching Meg in the basement to?
5. Who does David suddenly realize he is amongst in Chapter 41?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)