|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is unconscious in Chapter 43?
2. What does Ruth throw at Meg?
(b) Glass jars.
(d) Lit matches.
3. What does David try to give Meg in order for her to escape?
(a) A telephone book.
4. What is Meg given to drink and eat in Chapter 29?
(a) Tea and toast.
(b) Cookies and milk.
(c) Tea and biscuits.
(d) A sandwich and coke.
5. Who hits Meg on the head with a book?
6. Who finds Meg to be beautiful?
7. Who promises to help Meg escape?
8. Who force feeds Meg crackers in Chapter 35?
(b) Denise and Eddie.
(c) Denise and Cheryl.
9. What is Meg told she must do before she is allowed free of her capture?
(a) Yell at David.
(b) Tell a secret.
(c) Bite Ruth.
(d) Bite herself.
10. What is Meg standing on while tied up and blindfolded?
(a) A box.
(b) A pile of books.
(c) A basket.
(d) A bucket.
11. Who is the second person David decides he should talk to about the abuse toward Meg?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) The police.
12. How does David describe Ruth's eyes in Chapter 32?
13. Who visits Susan while Meg is being tortured?
(b) The police.
14. Who is tormented by thoughts of Meg in the basement in Chapter 29?
15. Who feels a surge of power when they realize they can help hurt Meg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David give Meg to use as a weapon?
2. Who acknowledges that Meg is prettier than a model?
3. How is Meg caught escaping?
4. Who will be forced to clean up the drink that Ruth spills?
5. Who is hit with a belt by Ruth?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)