|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds Meg that she can run away?
2. Who finds Meg to be beautiful?
3. What does David learn that Ruth is preoccupied with?
(a) Her illness.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her depression.
(d) Her job.
4. Who often treats Meg lovingly instead of violently?
5. What does David hear when he enters the Chandler home in Chapter 25?
(a) A commotion.
(c) A fire.
(d) An explosion.
6. When David goes to the brook in Chapter 39, what does he learn about Meg?
(a) She escaped without being caught.
(b) She's been caught trying to escape.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She's not really in trouble.
7. Who does David suddenly realize he is amongst in Chapter 41?
8. While Meg is being hurt by Willie and Eddie, where is Ruth?
(b) Out of town.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In bed with a headache.
9. Who will be forced to clean up the drink that Ruth spills?
10. Who tells Ruth about The Game?
11. Who unties Meg in Chapter 30?
12. What does David use in order to form a trip wire?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A string.
13. Who rapes Meg?
14. Who hits Meg on the head with a book?
15. What appears on Ruth's body?
(b) Bite marks.
(d) Burn marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is unable to look David in the eye in Chapter 39?
2. What catches on fire in the basement?
3. Who says that stripping Meg is not a good idea?
4. What does David compare watching Meg in the basement to?
5. What does David use as fuel fire?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)