|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks "the others" if they plan to kill Meg?
2. Who is afraid to go to the police because of their involvement in Meg's abuse?
3. Who does Donny try to talk to first about the abuse against Meg?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) The police.
4. What does David use as fuel fire?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A sheet.
5. Who unties Meg in Chapter 30?
6. What do the members of the Chandler family use Meg as in Chapter 25?
(a) A dish rag.
(b) A football.
(c) A tackling dummy.
(d) A boomerang.
7. How does David describe Ruth's eyes in Chapter 32?
8. After Meg is branded, what does Donny note about her?
(a) She isn't as attractive.
(b) She will never get married.
(c) She is not attractive at all.
(d) She is more attractive.
9. Who will be forced to clean up the drink that Ruth spills?
10. What is Meg given to drink and eat in Chapter 29?
(a) Tea and biscuits.
(b) Cookies and milk.
(c) Tea and toast.
(d) A sandwich and coke.
11. Who places insects on Meg's body?
12. What does David try to give Meg in order for her to escape?
(d) A telephone book.
13. Who informs David that The Game is being played in the basement with Meg?
14. Who reminds Meg that she can run away?
15. Who is hit with a belt by Ruth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to let David spend the night at the Chandler's?
2. Who acknowledges that Meg is prettier than a model?
3. Who does David believe to be separate from him and "the others"?
4. Who is tormented by thoughts of Meg in the basement in Chapter 29?
5. Who force feeds Meg crackers in Chapter 35?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)