|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the members of the Chandler family use Meg as in Chapter 25?
(a) A dish rag.
(b) A boomerang.
(c) A football.
(d) A tackling dummy.
2. When Ruth is preoccupied, what is the kids treatment toward Meg?
(a) More violent.
(b) The treatment remains the same.
(c) The violence goes away.
(d) Less violent.
3. What is Meg standing on while tied up and blindfolded?
(a) A bucket.
(b) A pile of books.
(c) A basket.
(d) A box.
4. Who unties Meg in Chapter 30?
5. Who is afraid to go to the police because of their involvement in Meg's abuse?
6. What does David hear when he enters the Chandler home in Chapter 25?
(b) A commotion.
(c) A fire.
(d) An explosion.
7. What does David compare watching Meg in the basement to?
(a) Watching a car accident.
(b) Watching a live show.
(c) Watching an animal at the zoo.
(d) Watching a concert.
8. What does David try to give Meg in order for her to escape?
(c) A telephone book.
9. Who feels a surge of power when they realize they can help hurt Meg?
10. Who force feeds Meg crackers in Chapter 35?
(a) Denise and Eddie.
(b) Denise and Cheryl.
11. Who often treats Meg lovingly instead of violently?
12. Who feels shame because they wanted something bad to happen to Meg?
13. What do the Chandlers often do near Meg while ignoring her?
(a) Play cards.
(b) Play chess.
(c) Watch television.
(d) Play checkers.
14. What do the boys play while Meg is left in the basement alone?
(b) The Game.
15. What word(s) best describes the Chandler house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who visits Susan while Meg is being tortured?
2. Who is said to likely have a disease after sexual interaction with Meg?
3. Who hits Meg on the head with a book?
4. Who informs David that The Game is being played in the basement with Meg?
5. When school starts, what will have to end?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)