|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is unconscious in Chapter 43?
2. Where is David when he learns both fear and hate in the same moment?
(a) The Chandler's kitchen.
(b) The Chandler's basement.
(c) Ruth's room.
(d) Meg's room.
3. What does Ruth do to Meg's drink?
(a) Drains it.
(b) Knocks it to the ground.
(c) Takes it away.
(d) Drinks it.
4. What is Meg given to drink and eat in Chapter 29?
(a) Tea and biscuits.
(b) Cookies and milk.
(c) A sandwich and coke.
(d) Tea and toast.
5. Who suggests that Meg be stripped while in the basement?
6. Who is hit with a belt by Ruth?
7. Who is locked in the shelter?
8. Who is often ill?
9. Who will be forced to clean up the drink that Ruth spills?
10. Who is knocked from their chair in Chapter 39 when they begin to cry?
11. Who promises to help Meg escape?
12. Who is unable to look David in the eye in Chapter 39?
13. Who hits Meg with their shoe in Chapter 34?
14. What is Meg denied by Ruth while David is away?
(a) To leave.
(b) To go to sleep.
15. Who finds Meg to be beautiful?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David use as fuel fire?
2. What is Meg told she must do before she is allowed free of her capture?
3. Who says that stripping Meg is not a good idea?
4. Who hits Meg on the head with a book?
5. What does David learn that Ruth is preoccupied with?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)