Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's best friend?
2. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
3. Who is severely disabled due to a car accident?
4. What shop does David visit in Chapter 13?
(a) A cake shop.
(b) A clothing shop.
(c) A piano shop.
(d) A frame shop.
5. Who does David's mother dislike?
6. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
7. Who does Meg talk to about Ruth's hatred?
8. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
9. How does David view Meg?
(a) As annoying.
(b) As heroic.
(c) As lovely.
(d) As ugly.
10. What state is Meg from?
(d) New York.
11. What word(s) best describes the Chandler's house?
(a) Messy and unclean.
(b) Clean and unorganized.
(c) Neat and tidy.
12. What does Ruth recruit the children to get rid of?
(a) Trees with tent worms.
(b) Trees with birds.
(c) Termites in the attic.
(d) Trees with squirrels.
13. Who is Donny's twin brother?
14. What show does Ruth discuss seeing as a young girl?
(a) A magic show.
(b) A pig race.
(c) The freak show.
(d) A comedy act.
15. Who does Meg feel she cannot please?
(c) The Chandler family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who often speaks late into the evening about their dreams and hopes?
2. Who is accused of helping Meg hit another person?
3. Who gives Ruth a painting?
4. Who is said to be reckless and daring?
5. What ride does Meg ride with David?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)