|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the carnival, what does Denise mention to David?
(a) The Rock.
(b) The Play.
(c) The Game.
(d) The Concert.
2. Who bites Ruth?
3. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
(a) The Chandler's house.
(b) His own house.
(c) Eddie's house.
(d) Denise's house.
4. Who slaps Meg in Chapter 14?
5. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
(a) A tent in David's yard.
(b) The Chandler basement.
(c) Ralphie's room.
(d) Donny's room.
6. What state is Meg from?
(b) New York.
7. Who does David meet at the Rock for the first time in Chapter 2?
8. Who realizes how easy it is to hurt people?
9. What shop does David visit in Chapter 13?
(a) A piano shop.
(b) A frame shop.
(c) A cake shop.
(d) A clothing shop.
10. What is located in the Chandler's basement?
(a) The Cage.
(b) The Dungeon.
(c) The Home.
(d) The Shelter.
11. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
12. What activity is Meg too unhappy to partake in?
13. Who pinches Meg's breast in Chapter 17?
14. Who built the shelter?
(b) Ruth's ex-husband.
15. What word(s) best describes the Chandler's house?
(a) Neat and tidy.
(c) Clean and unorganized.
(d) Messy and unclean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meg appear to be nervous about?
2. How does David view Meg?
3. Who does David hear scream when he arrives at the brook?
4. Who does David wonder if they qualify as a slut?
5. Whose father has many affairs?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)