|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David realize Ruth is doing with Susan?
(a) Playing The Game.
(b) Playing The Contest.
(c) Playing The Rock.
(d) Putting Susan on a pedestal.
2. Who is stripped and tied to a tree?
3. Which wife of David's has a lover who is skinned alive?
(a) His first wife.
(b) His third wife.
(c) His second wife.
(d) His fourth wife.
4. Who is told to stay behind when the other children are allowed to go to the carnival?
5. What does David find scary about the Chandler's house?
(d) The shelter.
6. Who is said to be gangly and well behaved?
7. Who is said to be reckless and daring?
8. What is Ralphie's nickname?
9. Who does Meg feel she cannot please?
(c) The Chandler family.
10. What year does David look back on in the story?
11. Who bites Ruth?
12. Who claims to have read their father's Playboy magazine?
13. Who is accused of helping Meg hit another person?
14. What activity is Meg too unhappy to partake in?
15. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brushes Susan's hair in Chapter 17?
2. How does David view Meg?
3. Who does David hear scream when he arrives at the brook?
4. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
5. Who do David and his friends spy on in order to see them undress?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)