|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
2. Who does David wonder if they qualify as a slut?
3. Who claims to have read their father's Playboy magazine?
4. Who gets in trouble for dropping the laundry?
5. What word(s) best describes the weather at the carnival?
(a) Hot and humid.
(c) Cold and windy.
6. Who goes bowling with Willie and Donnie?
7. What is Ralphie's nickname?
8. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
9. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
10. What does David notice that Meg wears?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A headband.
11. Who does David meet at the Rock for the first time in Chapter 2?
12. What activity is Meg too unhappy to partake in?
13. Who bites Ruth?
14. Who says girls are easy?
15. Where is The Game played?
(a) The Chandler house.
(b) The street.
(c) The woods.
(d) David's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Meg fascinated by at the carnival?
2. Who asks Meg to make Koolaid in Chapter 17?
3. How old is David when he writes the story?
4. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
5. Who does Ruth confront about Meg's behavior?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)