|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is forbidden to eat anything?
2. What does Ruth recruit the children to get rid of?
(a) Trees with birds.
(b) Trees with tent worms.
(c) Trees with squirrels.
(d) Termites in the attic.
3. Who says Meg got off easy by surviving a car accident?
4. Who is told to stay behind when the other children are allowed to go to the carnival?
5. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
(a) Ralphie's room.
(b) The Chandler basement.
(c) A tent in David's yard.
(d) Donny's room.
6. Who does Meg decide to speak with about the abuse at the Chandler's?
(a) Officer Jenks.
(b) Officer Jones.
(c) Officer Jennings.
(d) Officer Williams.
7. What is Ralphie's nickname?
8. How does David view Meg?
(a) As lovely.
(b) As heroic.
(c) As annoying.
(d) As ugly.
9. Who's parents does David learn died in a car accident?
(b) His own.
10. Who often speaks late into the evening about their dreams and hopes?
(a) Meg and Susan.
(b) Ruth and David.
(c) Eddie and Denise.
(d) David and Donny.
11. Who is told to stay out of the ice box?
12. What year does David look back on in the story?
13. Who is said to be reckless and daring?
14. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
15. What does Meg appear to be nervous about?
(a) Staying with the Chandlers.
(b) Meeting Donny.
(c) Catching crayfish.
(d) Going to the Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tickles Meg in Chapter 17?
2. Who believes Ruth means well in Chapter 5?
3. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
4. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
5. Who does Ruth confront about Meg's behavior?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)