|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David's best friend?
2. Who is told to stay out of the ice box?
3. What does David notice that Meg wears?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A ring.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A headband.
4. Where is the place to be for children in the neighborhood?
(a) Donny's house.
(b) The Chandler house.
(c) The Rock.
(d) The creek.
5. Who often annoys David?
6. What word(s) best describes the weather at the carnival?
(b) Hot and humid.
(c) Cold and windy.
7. Whose father has many affairs?
8. What kind of painting is given to David?
(a) A landscape.
(b) A watercolor.
(c) A black and white.
(d) A portrait.
9. Who is accused of eating when they are found in the kitchen?
10. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
11. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
12. Who says girls are easy?
13. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
14. What ride does Meg ride with David?
(a) The Ferris Wheel.
(b) The Merry-Go-Round.
(c) The Zipper.
(d) A roller coaster.
15. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who slaps Meg in Chapter 14?
2. Who do David and his friends spy on in order to see them undress?
3. What show does Ruth discuss seeing as a young girl?
4. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
5. Who is Donny's twin brother?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)