|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word(s) best describes the Chandler's house?
(b) Messy and unclean.
(c) Neat and tidy.
(d) Clean and unorganized.
2. Who does Ruth confront about Meg's behavior?
3. Who does David hear scream when he arrives at the brook?
4. Who realizes how easy it is to hurt people?
5. What does David notice that Meg wears?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A headband.
(d) A ring.
6. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
(a) Eddie's house.
(b) His own house.
(c) Denise's house.
(d) The Chandler's house.
7. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
8. Who agrees to paint a picture for David?
9. Who is severely disabled due to a car accident?
10. What event does David attend in Chapter 4?
(a) The Carnival.
(b) A play.
(c) A friend's birthday party.
(d) A concert.
11. Where is The Game played?
(a) The woods.
(b) The street.
(c) David's house.
(d) The Chandler house.
12. Whose father has many affairs?
13. What year does David look back on in the story?
14. Who built the shelter?
(a) Ruth's ex-husband.
15. What is another name for The Game?
(b) No Survivors.
(c) Run and Catch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
2. Who brushes Susan's hair in Chapter 17?
3. Who is David's best friend?
4. Who is told to stay out of the ice box?
5. Who is Donny's twin brother?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)