|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
(a) A tent in David's yard.
(b) Ralphie's room.
(c) Donny's room.
(d) The Chandler basement.
2. Who realizes how easy it is to hurt people?
3. Who is forbidden to eat anything?
4. Who built the shelter?
(a) Ruth's ex-husband.
5. Who still has problems talking about their issues from the past?
6. What kind of painting is given to David?
(a) A portrait.
(b) A black and white.
(c) A watercolor.
(d) A landscape.
7. Who is accused of eating when they are found in the kitchen?
8. Who is punished for putting their toys in the incinerator?
9. What event does David attend in Chapter 4?
(a) A concert.
(b) A friend's birthday party.
(c) The Carnival.
(d) A play.
10. Who slaps Meg in Chapter 14?
11. Who says girls are easy?
12. Who accuses Meg of making them look like they are not a lady?
(d) David's mother.
13. What ride does Meg ride with David?
(a) The Merry-Go-Round.
(b) A roller coaster.
(c) The Zipper.
(d) The Ferris Wheel.
14. What does David realize Ruth is doing with Susan?
(a) Playing The Contest.
(b) Putting Susan on a pedestal.
(c) Playing The Game.
(d) Playing The Rock.
15. Who is David's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is used in The Game?
2. Who does David wonder if they qualify as a slut?
3. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
4. Who does David hear scream when he arrives at the brook?
5. Who is told to stay behind when the other children are allowed to go to the carnival?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)