|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who built the shelter?
(b) Ruth's ex-husband.
2. Who does Meg feel she cannot please?
(c) The Chandler family.
3. What is Ralphie's nickname?
4. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
(a) His own house.
(b) Eddie's house.
(c) The Chandler's house.
(d) Denise's house.
5. What does David say everything was in the 50's?
6. Who is said to be gangly and well behaved?
7. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
8. What does Ruth recruit the children to get rid of?
(a) Termites in the attic.
(b) Trees with birds.
(c) Trees with squirrels.
(d) Trees with tent worms.
9. Who says Meg got off easy by surviving a car accident?
10. Who is severely disabled due to a car accident?
11. Who does David consider to be frail and weak?
12. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
13. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
14. Where does David tell Ruth to cash his revenge check?
(a) In heaven.
(b) In hell.
(c) In New York.
(d) At the bank.
15. What does Meg appear to be nervous about?
(a) Catching crayfish.
(b) Staying with the Chandlers.
(c) Meeting Donny.
(d) Going to the Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is asked to loan Meg money to buy a sandwich?
2. How old is David when he writes the story?
3. Who do David and his friends spy on in order to see them undress?
4. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
5. Who tickles Meg in Chapter 17?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)