|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ralphie in the story?
2. Who does Meg decide to speak with about the abuse at the Chandler's?
(a) Officer Jennings.
(b) Officer Jones.
(c) Officer Williams.
(d) Officer Jenks.
3. How does David view Meg?
(a) As lovely.
(b) As ugly.
(c) As heroic.
(d) As annoying.
4. What does Ruth recruit the children to get rid of?
(a) Termites in the attic.
(b) Trees with tent worms.
(c) Trees with birds.
(d) Trees with squirrels.
5. Who says girls are easy?
6. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
7. Who is told not to say anything about a domestic dispute at the Chandler's?
8. Who believes Ruth means well in Chapter 5?
9. Who often speaks late into the evening about their dreams and hopes?
(a) Meg and Susan.
(b) Ruth and David.
(c) David and Donny.
(d) Eddie and Denise.
10. Who tickles Meg in Chapter 17?
(a) Woofer and Willie.
(b) Ruth and Denise.
(c) Donny, Willie and Woofer.
(d) Donny and David.
11. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
(a) A tent in David's yard.
(b) The Chandler basement.
(c) Ralphie's room.
(d) Donny's room.
12. Who does David consider to be frail and weak?
13. What word(s) best describes the weather at the carnival?
(a) Cold and windy.
(b) Hot and humid.
14. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
(a) His own house.
(b) Eddie's house.
(c) Denise's house.
(d) The Chandler's house.
15. Whose father has many affairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pinches Meg's breast in Chapter 17?
2. Who is forbidden to eat anything?
3. Who does Meg talk to about Ruth's hatred?
4. Who is asked to loan Meg money to buy a sandwich?
5. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)