|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
2. Who is asked to loan Meg money to buy a sandwich?
3. What does Meg appear to be nervous about?
(a) Catching crayfish.
(b) Staying with the Chandlers.
(c) Going to the Rock.
(d) Meeting Donny.
4. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
5. Who do David and his friends spy on in order to see them undress?
6. Who realizes how easy it is to hurt people?
7. What is Ralphie's nickname?
8. While at the carnival, what does Denise mention to David?
(a) The Game.
(b) The Concert.
(c) The Play.
(d) The Rock.
9. Who does Meg feel she cannot please?
(c) The Chandler family.
10. What does David ask readers if they know about in Chapter 1?
11. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It is tan.
(c) It is scarred.
(d) It is missing.
12. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
13. Who is said to be reckless and daring?
14. Who does David hear scream when he arrives at the brook?
15. What does David find scary about the Chandler's house?
(c) The shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes bowling with Willie and Donnie?
2. How does David view Meg?
3. What does David say everything was in the 50's?
4. Who is David's best friend?
5. Who is told to stay behind when the other children are allowed to go to the carnival?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)