|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ruth confront about Meg's behavior?
2. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
3. Who does David's mother dislike?
4. Who does David wonder if they qualify as a slut?
5. Where does David tell Ruth to cash his revenge check?
(a) In heaven.
(b) At the bank.
(c) In New York.
(d) In hell.
6. How does David view Meg?
(a) As ugly.
(b) As annoying.
(c) As lovely.
(d) As heroic.
7. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
8. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
(a) The Chandler's house.
(b) His own house.
(c) Denise's house.
(d) Eddie's house.
9. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
10. Who does David meet at the Rock for the first time in Chapter 2?
11. What type of street does the story take place on?
(a) A two-block street.
(b) A dead end street.
(c) A busy street.
(d) A street with only apartment homes.
12. What does David realize Ruth is doing with Susan?
(a) Playing The Rock.
(b) Putting Susan on a pedestal.
(c) Playing The Game.
(d) Playing The Contest.
13. Who is accused of eating when they are found in the kitchen?
14. What does David ask readers if they know about in Chapter 1?
15. What state is Meg from?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pinches Meg's breast in Chapter 17?
2. What word(s) best describes the Chandler's house?
3. What show does Ruth discuss seeing as a young girl?
4. Who is stripped and tied to a tree?
5. Who does Meg feel she cannot please?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)