|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's parents does David learn died in a car accident?
(c) His own.
2. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
(a) His own house.
(b) Eddie's house.
(c) Denise's house.
(d) The Chandler's house.
3. What word(s) best describes the weather at the carnival?
(a) Hot and humid.
(d) Cold and windy.
4. Who gets in trouble for dropping the laundry?
5. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It is scarred.
(c) It is tan.
(d) It is missing.
6. Who often speaks late into the evening about their dreams and hopes?
(a) Meg and Susan.
(b) David and Donny.
(c) Eddie and Denise.
(d) Ruth and David.
7. What object is used in The Game?
8. Who brushes Susan's hair in Chapter 17?
9. What show does Ruth discuss seeing as a young girl?
(a) A magic show.
(b) A comedy act.
(c) The freak show.
(d) A pig race.
10. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
11. Who goes bowling with Willie and Donnie?
12. Who pinches Meg's breast in Chapter 17?
13. Who asks Meg to make Koolaid in Chapter 17?
14. What shop does David visit in Chapter 13?
(a) A clothing shop.
(b) A piano shop.
(c) A frame shop.
(d) A cake shop.
15. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to paint a picture for David?
2. Who is told to meet Susan in Chapter 7?
3. Who often annoys David?
4. Who is told to stay out of the ice box?
5. Who is severely disabled due to a car accident?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)