|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have read their father's Playboy magazine?
2. How old is David when he writes the story?
3. What year does David look back on in the story?
4. What is Ralphie's nickname?
5. Who gets in trouble for dropping the laundry?
6. Who do David and his friends spy on in order to see them undress?
7. What does David notice that Meg wears?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A headband.
(d) A ring.
8. Who often speaks late into the evening about their dreams and hopes?
(a) Ruth and David.
(b) Meg and Susan.
(c) David and Donny.
(d) Eddie and Denise.
9. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
(a) It is scarred.
(b) It is missing.
(c) It is broken.
(d) It is tan.
10. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
11. Who does Meg decide to speak with about the abuse at the Chandler's?
(a) Officer Jennings.
(b) Officer Jenks.
(c) Officer Williams.
(d) Officer Jones.
12. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
13. Where is David rarely allowed to sleep over?
(a) Denise's house.
(b) Eddie's house.
(c) The Chandler's house.
(d) His own house.
14. What word(s) best describes the weather at the carnival?
(b) Cold and windy.
(c) Hot and humid.
15. What kind of painting is given to David?
(a) A landscape.
(b) A black and white.
(c) A portrait.
(d) A watercolor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does David meet at the Rock for the first time in Chapter 2?
2. What activity is Meg too unhappy to partake in?
3. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
4. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
5. Who agrees to paint a picture for David?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)