|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word(s) best describes the weather at the carnival?
(a) Cold and windy.
(c) Hot and humid.
2. Who is asked to loan Meg money to buy a sandwich?
3. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
4. What does David say everything was in the 50's?
5. What is Ralphie's nickname?
6. Where does David tell Ruth to cash his revenge check?
(a) In hell.
(b) In heaven.
(c) In New York.
(d) At the bank.
7. Who built the shelter?
(b) Ruth's ex-husband.
8. What does David find scary about the Chandler's house?
(b) The shelter.
9. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
10. Who claims to have read their father's Playboy magazine?
11. Who does David wonder if they qualify as a slut?
12. Who is stopped from hitting Meg in Chapter 14?
13. How does David view Meg?
(a) As ugly.
(b) As lovely.
(c) As annoying.
(d) As heroic.
14. Who does David hear scream when he arrives at the brook?
15. Who realizes how easy it is to hurt people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says girls are easy?
2. What does Ruth recruit the children to get rid of?
3. Who gets in trouble for dropping the laundry?
4. Who often annoys David?
5. What is another name for The Game?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)