|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
(a) Donny's room.
(b) The Chandler basement.
(c) A tent in David's yard.
(d) Ralphie's room.
2. What is located in the Chandler's basement?
(a) The Home.
(b) The Shelter.
(c) The Cage.
(d) The Dungeon.
3. What event does David attend in Chapter 4?
(a) A concert.
(b) A play.
(c) A friend's birthday party.
(d) The Carnival.
4. What does Meg appear to be nervous about?
(a) Catching crayfish.
(b) Staying with the Chandlers.
(c) Meeting Donny.
(d) Going to the Rock.
5. Who is punished for putting their toys in the incinerator?
6. Who do David and his friends spy on in order to see them undress?
7. What shop does David visit in Chapter 13?
(a) A frame shop.
(b) A clothing shop.
(c) A piano shop.
(d) A cake shop.
8. Who does David become instantly obsessed with?
9. Who is told to meet Susan in Chapter 7?
10. Where is The Game played?
(a) The street.
(b) David's house.
(c) The Chandler house.
(d) The woods.
11. Who still has problems talking about their issues from the past?
12. Who accuses Meg of making them look like they are not a lady?
(d) David's mother.
13. What word(s) best describes the Chandler's house?
(a) Messy and unclean.
(b) Clean and unorganized.
(c) Neat and tidy.
14. How old is Ralphie in the story?
15. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who built the shelter?
2. What does David say everything was in the 50's?
3. Who is asked to loan Meg money to buy a sandwich?
4. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
5. Who is told to stay behind when the other children are allowed to go to the carnival?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)