|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is The Game played?
(a) The street.
(b) The Chandler house.
(c) The woods.
(d) David's house.
2. Who is punished for putting their toys in the incinerator?
3. Who suggests getting Meg into The Game?
4. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
5. Who does Meg talk to about Ruth's hatred?
6. What show does Ruth discuss seeing as a young girl?
(a) A comedy act.
(b) A pig race.
(c) A magic show.
(d) The freak show.
7. What does David do while at the Rock?
(a) Play hide and seek.
(b) Catch catfish.
(c) Catch crayfish.
(d) Listen to music.
8. How old is David when he writes the story?
9. Which wife of David's has a lover who is skinned alive?
(a) His third wife.
(b) His first wife.
(c) His second wife.
(d) His fourth wife.
10. Who do David and his friends spy on in order to see them undress?
11. Who is stripped and tied to a tree?
12. Who is forbidden to eat anything?
13. Who says Meg got off easy by surviving a car accident?
14. Who still has problems talking about their issues from the past?
15. Who is accused of eating when they are found in the kitchen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David's best friend?
2. What is Ralphie's nickname?
3. What object is used in The Game?
4. Who is told to meet Susan in Chapter 7?
5. Who often annoys David?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)