|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word(s) best describes the Chandler's house?
(a) Messy and unclean.
(b) Neat and tidy.
(d) Clean and unorganized.
2. Who is told to stay out of the ice box?
3. Who bites Ruth?
4. What does David do while at the Rock?
(a) Catch catfish.
(b) Play hide and seek.
(c) Catch crayfish.
(d) Listen to music.
5. Who is accused of helping Meg hit another person?
6. Who tries to pry Meg's mouth open?
7. How old is Ralphie in the story?
8. Who's parents does David learn died in a car accident?
(d) His own.
9. Which character is considered crazy but cruel?
10. What does David realize Ruth is doing with Susan?
(a) Playing The Rock.
(b) Putting Susan on a pedestal.
(c) Playing The Contest.
(d) Playing The Game.
11. Who is said to be reckless and daring?
12. What does David notice that Meg wears?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A headband.
(d) A ring.
13. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
14. Who does David's mother dislike?
15. What event does David attend in Chapter 4?
(a) The Carnival.
(b) A friend's birthday party.
(c) A play.
(d) A concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is told to stay behind when the other children are allowed to go to the carnival?
2. Who gets in trouble for dropping the laundry?
3. What does Ruth recruit the children to get rid of?
4. Who built the shelter?
5. What show does Ruth discuss seeing as a young girl?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)