|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say everything was in the 50's?
2. Who is told not to say anything about a domestic dispute at the Chandler's?
3. Who does David feel guilty about spying on?
4. What type of street does the story take place on?
(a) A two-block street.
(b) A dead end street.
(c) A busy street.
(d) A street with only apartment homes.
5. Whose father has many affairs?
6. Who is left by their husband to take care of three small children?
7. What is another name for The Game?
(a) Run and Catch.
(d) No Survivors.
8. Where is The Game played?
(a) The woods.
(b) The Chandler house.
(c) David's house.
(d) The street.
9. What show does Ruth discuss seeing as a young girl?
(a) A magic show.
(b) A comedy act.
(c) The freak show.
(d) A pig race.
10. Who hits Woofer in Chapter 17?
11. Who is said to be reckless and daring?
12. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
(a) It is missing.
(b) It is tan.
(c) It is broken.
(d) It is scarred.
13. Who is accused of eating when they are found in the kitchen?
14. How old is David when he writes the story?
15. While at the carnival, what does Denise mention to David?
(a) The Play.
(b) The Concert.
(c) The Game.
(d) The Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David view Meg?
2. Where do David and his friends spend the night in Chapter 8?
3. Who is stripped and tied to a tree?
4. Who bites Ruth?
5. Who brushes Susan's hair in Chapter 17?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)