Chapter One through Chapter Three
1. What does David ask readers if they know about in Chapter 1?
2. Which wife of David's has a lover who is skinned alive?
(a) His third wife.
(b) His second wife.
(c) His fourth wife.
(d) His first wife.
3. What does David say everything was in the 50's?
4. How old is David when he writes the story?
5. What year does David look back on in the story?
6. Who does David meet at the Rock for the first time in Chapter 2?
7. What does David do while at the Rock?
(a) Play hide and seek.
(b) Catch catfish.
(c) Listen to music.
(d) Catch crayfish.
8. What state is Meg from?
(c) New York.
9. What does David notice about Meg's arm?
(a) It is tan.
(b) It is scarred.
(c) It is broken.
(d) It is missing.
10. What does Meg appear to be nervous about?
(a) Staying with the Chandlers.
(b) Catching crayfish.
(c) Meeting Donny.
(d) Going to the Rock.
This section contains 2,804 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)