Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Keefe ask Dangerfield to bring him when they meet?
2. Where does Dangerfield put the coins that are tossed at him at the pubs?
3. When is Marion coming back?
4. Who does Dangerfield visit before leaving Dublin?
5. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
Essay Topic 1
Create a character study of Marion. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Marion?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the ongoing conflict between Dangerfield and Marion. What are the main sources of the conflicts? Why does it perpetuate? What does Dangerfield learn about the reality of his life with Marion as opposed to the illusions he has held for so long?
Essay Topic 3
THE GINGER MAN is a classic story of betrayal. What does that classification entail? Why does this novel fit into this category? Explain.
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)