Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Keefe ask Dangerfield to bring him when they meet?
2. Where does Dangerfield put the coins that are tossed at him at the pubs?
3. When is Marion coming back?
4. Who does Dangerfield visit before leaving Dublin?
5. Mary tells Dangerfield that her brothers have gone __________________.
THE GINGER MAN is a classic story of betrayal. What does that classification entail? Why does this novel fit into this category? Explain.
Does Donleavy end the novel on a note of hope for Dangerfield or the continuance of his struggle to come to terms with his flawed relationship with Mary? Give your perspective and two reasons to support your answer.
The frustration of unfulfilled affection touches several characters in the story. Name at least two characters who experience unfulfilled love and the situations that occur as a result.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)