|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of O'Keefe's room?
(a) Pretty cluttered.
(b) A few things out of place.
(d) A disgusting mess.
2. What does O'Keefe find in Dangerfield's attic?
(a) A player piano.
(b) A treasure chest.
(c) A robber.
(d) A one-eyed cat.
3. What does Dangerfield do when he is remorseful for treating Marion so badly?
(a) He buys her flowers.
(b) He stays home with her for a few days.
(c) He takes her to dinner.
(d) He serenades her.
4. Where is Dangerfield's house located?
(a) In a meadow.
(b) Downtown Dublin.
(c) On the edge of a cliff.
(d) In the suburbs.
5. Which of the following is NOT an item that O'Keefe leaves behind when he leaves?
(c) Coffee pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is O'Keefe going to France?
2. What does Dangerfield do when he realizes his social gaffe on the train?
3. Why does Dangerfield not get a part-time job?
4. What enrages Marion about the house?
5. Why do the other passengers on the train react to Dangerfield's appearance?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)