Preface and Introduction
* Hafiz is a poet who has inspired many other poets in the world through history.
* Hafiz's poetry has also been used as a consultant for those people in power.
* Hafiz is the son of a coal merchant who died when Hafiz was young.
* History sees Hafiz as a perfect seer of the divine.
* The poems within this section are lighthearted and simple.
* There is imagery from nature in these poems as well.
* Hafiz talks about poetry as though he is selling it.
* Hafiz dives into the human psyche in order to help teach universal truths.
* The fourth chapter includes diverse poems about the human condition.
* "Don't Die Again" is a poem about the work of a spiritual life.
* Hafiz wishes to bless the world in "The Gift."
* Various other poems, some lighthearted, describe the existence of Hafiz.
* Hafiz talks...
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)