Preface and Introduction
• Hafiz is a poet who has inspired many other poets in the world through history.
• Hafiz's poetry has also been used as a consultant for those people in power.
• Hafiz is the son of a coal merchant who died when Hafiz was young.
• History sees Hafiz as a perfect seer of the divine.
• The poems within this section are lighthearted and simple.
• There is imagery from nature in these poems as well.
• Hafiz talks about poetry as though he is selling it.
• Hafiz dives into the human psyche in order to help teach universal truths.
• The fourth chapter includes diverse poems about the human condition.
• "Don't Die Again" is a poem about the work of a spiritual life.
• Hafiz wishes to bless the world in "The Gift."
• Various other poems, some lighthearted, describe the existence of Hafiz.
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)