Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 4-6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did he tell the slaves the winner of the fight to the death would earn?
b) A quick death.
c) Freedom, arms and a fast horse.
d) The honor to fight for Hannibal.
2. What reputation did Hannibal have, according to some historians?
a) A clever man.
b) A butcher.
c) A monster.
d) A good man.
3. How long did those who serve in the cavalry have to enlist for?
a) 20 years.
b) 10 years.
c) 15 years.
d) 23 years.
4. When was Carthage settled?
a) 614 B.C.
b) 714 B.C.
c) 814 B.C.
d) 914 B.C.
5. What was Hannibal the first to do in the Alps?
This section contains 484 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)