|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 -Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hannibal count on to toughen and train his troops?
(a) Games during the trip to Italy.
(b) A severe training program.
(c) Battling small tribes on the way to Italy.
(d) The tough terrain on the way to Italy.
2. When did Scipio go to Sicily according to "Resurrecting the Ghosts"?
(a) Spring of 206. B.C
(b) Spring of 203. B.C
(c) Spring of 204. B.C
(d) Spring of 205. B.C
3. Where was Polybius of Megalopolis at the start of Chapter 1?
(a) Crossing the German Alps.
(b) Crossing the Swiss Alps.
(c) Crossing the FrenchAlps.
(d) Crossing the Italian Alps.
4. How did Rome rebuild his army?
(a) By conqueirng cities and enrolling their males.
(b) By paying mercenaries.
(c) By enrolling slaves.
(d) By avoiding battles.
5. How long did Hannibal live after his defeat at the hand of Scipio?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much ground did Metaurus' army cover in a day?
2. What trick did Scipio pull to destabilize the opposing army?
3. What differentiated Romans and Greeks as far as religion?
4. Why was Polybius brought to Rome?
5. When did Hasdrubal Barca realize he had a problem?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)