|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Hannibals's invasion of Italy does Chapter 1 start?
(a) 53 years.
(b) 73 years.
(c) 63 years.
(d) 43 years.
2. Why was Polybius brought to Rome?
(a) Keep the Gauls under control.
(b) Keep the Greeks under control.
(c) Keep the Carthagenians under control.
(d) Keep the Celts under control.
3. Where were the survivors of the Battle of Cannae banished to?
(c) North Africa.
4. How many assembled bodies governed Rome?
5. What were Carthaginian's writing mostly about?
(c) Funny novels.
(d) Record of transactions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the battle did the survivors of the battle live by their oath?
2. When was Hannibal in Carthage last?
3. Who was Scipio Aemilianus?
4. How did Polybius travel the Alps?
5. What did nations consider Carthaginians to be?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)