Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan want from Lonoff in Chapter 1?
(a) Publishing rights.
(b) A place to stay.
(d) Moral sponsorship.
2. Who is the city's first Jewish mayor?
(a) Doctor Zuckerman.
(b) E.I. Lonoff.
(c) Meyer Ellenstein.
(d) Leopold Wapter.
3. How many years are there between Lonoff's first book and his sixth book?
4. What is the title of Nathan's story?
(a) The Middle Years.
(b) Higher Education.
(c) Aspects of the Novel.
(d) The Ghost Writer.
5. What kind of car does Amy drive?
6. Where does Lonoff tell Nathan that Amy is from?
7. How long is Nathan's short story that he references in Chapter 2?
(a) 15,000 words.
(b) 15,000 pages.
(c) 20,000 words.
(d) 10,00 words.
8. What game does Sidney teach Nathan and his brother?
(a) Rolling dice.
9. What book contains the only photograph of Lonoff?
(a) When She Was Good.
(b) The Ghost Writer.
(c) Higher Education.
(d) It's your Funeral.
10. What year is it in Chapter 1?
11. Who is Nathan's father's moral mentor?
(a) Otto Frank.
(b) Father Quahsay.
(d) Judge Wapter.
12. What type of philosophy does Lonoff have an abundance of?
13. Who does Nathan's father contact for help in getting to a higher person for advice about Nathan's story?
(a) A brother.
(b) A cousin
(c) An uncle.
(d) A grandfather.
14. What is Hope's Moscow, according to Lonoff?
15. How does Nathan want his parents to feel about him when he sends them the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What coursework is Nathan's brother completing?
2. Where is Judge Wapter's wife from?
3. What does Nathan's family eat at Sunday brunch?
4. What does Lonoff say he turns all day?
5. What does Betsy do for her art?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)