Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many questions for Nathan are included with the letter?
2. How often do the buses stop at Elizabeth Ave?
(a) Every half-hour.
(b) Every 2 hours.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Every 15 minutes.
3. Who does Teddy tell Nathan's father that Nathan does not like?
4. Who can play Chopin well?
5. What kind of car does Amy drive?
6. To what animal does Nathan compare his parents?
7. How long has Nathan let his father stew?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
8. What school does Lonoff teach at?
(a) Berkshires College.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Athene College.
(d) University of Chicago.
9. What type of Jew is Judge Wapter?
10. What is the title of Nathan's story?
(a) The Ghost Writer.
(b) Aspects of the Novel.
(c) Higher Education.
(d) The Middle Years.
11. What is pinned to Lonoff's study wall?
(a) A calendar and music.
(b) A calendar and note cards.
(c) Note cards and pictures.
(d) Pictures and a calendar.
12. What poet does Chopin's work get compared to in Lonoff's study?
13. What kind of validation does Nathan want from Lonoff?
14. Where does Lonoff tell Nathan that Amy is from?
15. What publication writes a blurb about Nathan?
(a) New York Times.
(b) Saturday Evening Post.
(c) New York Post.
(d) Saturday Review.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amy call Lonoff?
2. What do Lonoff's friends call him?
3. What religion are Lonoff and Nathan?
4. Where did Nathan get accepted to spend the winter months when he was younger?
5. What does Lonoff leave at home during Sunday walks?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)