|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Nathan let his father stew?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 5 weeks.
2. Where does Lonoff offer to let Nathan sleep?
(a) The den.
(b) The master bedroom.
(c) The car.
(d) The study.
3. Who calls for Lonoff in Chapter 1?
(b) The genius.
(c) Judge Wapter.
4. Who is the man that the narrator is going to visit in Chapter 1?
(a) Dr. Zuckerman.
(b) Nathan Zuckerman.
(c) E.I. Lonoff.
(d) Otto Frank.
5. How many times does Nathan read "The Middle Years"?
6. How many questions for Nathan are included with the letter?
7. To what animal does Nathan compare his parents?
8. Where did Nathan get accepted to spend the winter months when he was younger?
(a) Church camp.
(b) Amish colony.
(c) Quahsay Colony.
(d) Mormon camp.
9. What religion are Lonoff and Nathan?
10. How many drafts of one short story does Amy find?
11. What writer does Nathan connect to Lonoff?
(d) Isaac Babel.
12. Who writes a letter to Nathan at Quahsay?
(a) Hope Lonoff.
(b) His mother.
(c) Judge Wapter.
13. How many years are there between Lonoff's first book and his sixth book?
14. Who does Nathan try to write a letter to in Lonoff's study?
(c) His father.
15. Where is Judge Wapter's wife from?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) South Dakota.
(c) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a college admissions letter for Nathan?
2. Where does Lonoff tell Nathan that Amy is from?
3. What is Nathan's father's occupation?
4. What are the watercolor paintings in the living room of?
5. What college did Nathan attend?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)