Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While ill, how does Dr. Rivers get news of the war?
2. Does Dr. Rivers plan to interfere with Emele's crouching stance?
3. What does Emele need to be successful in order to end her crouching?
4. What wakes Dr. Rivers from his dream state in Part 2, Chapter 10?
5. Where does Dr. Rivers dream of in Part 3, Chapter 14?
Billy's sexual experiences are both heterosexual and homosexual in nature.
1) Does Sarah know Billy is having sexual relations with others? How would she respond if she did?
2) How does Billy treat sex with strangers?
3) What motivates Billy to have sexual relations with men?
Dr. Rivers suffered through an unhappy, but privileged childhood.
1) Analyze how Dr. Rivers's childhood experiences led to his desire to help others.
2) Does Dr. Rivers feel like a success? Why or why not?
3) How does dwelling on the past prevent Dr. Rivers from living in the present?
World War I motivates everything that happens within The Ghost Road.
1) What are some obvious ways the characters are affected by war? What are more subtle ways?
2) Which character is the most affected by the war? The least?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)