Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While ill, how does Dr. Rivers get news of the war?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) Watching the news.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Letters from Billy.
2. Does Dr. Rivers plan to interfere with Emele's crouching stance?
(a) Only if Billy arrives on site.
(d) Only if she faints.
3. What does Emele need to be successful in order to end her crouching?
(a) The headhunt.
(b) Game hunting.
(c) The eclipse.
(d) Stick gathering.
4. What wakes Dr. Rivers from his dream state in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) Miss Irving.
(b) The doorbell.
(c) The sun.
(d) Night tremors.
5. Where does Dr. Rivers dream of in Part 3, Chapter 14?
(b) The countryside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Hallett in Part 2, Chapter 13?
2. Where will the funeral boat take Ngea?
3. How much longer does Billy think the war will continue?
4. What is the date in Part 2, Chapter 13?
5. What does Harrington attempt and fail at while at war?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)