|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 15, who does Billy live with that he knew in the past?
(a) Soldiers from Craiglockhart.
(b) Dr. Rivers.
2. In Part 3, Chapter 17, what type of weapons do Billy's battalion fear they will march against?
3. What is Emele's physical appearance when the conch is blown?
(a) Tired and haggard.
(b) Glowing and renewed.
(c) Bleeding from her knees.
(d) Bent over and crippled.
4. How much longer does Billy think the war will continue?
(a) Two years.
(b) He thinks it's ending.
(c) One year.
(d) Five years.
5. What is Billy's unit called?
(a) Commanders of the United Front.
(b) The Company of Second Manchesters.
(c) Front Line Warriors.
(d) Battle Soldiers One.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 11, how do the enlisted men spend their mornings?
2. Where does Ngea sit, prior to the death ceremony?
3. What is the date in Part 2, Chapter 13?
4. What wakes Dr. Rivers from his dream state in Part 2, Chapter 10?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 18, why are few doctors working in the ward?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)