|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Billy assigned to fight at the end of Part 3, Chapter 15?
(a) At the back of the line.
(b) He is sent home.
(c) He is sent to Craiglockhart.
(d) The front line.
2. What does Emele need to be successful in order to end her crouching?
(a) Game hunting.
(b) The headhunt.
(c) The eclipse.
(d) Stick gathering.
3. When Billy needs his gas mask, what happens?
(a) He cannot reach it.
(b) His friend puts it on him.
(c) It breaks.
(d) He puts it on.
4. What is Billy's unit called?
(a) Commanders of the United Front.
(b) Front Line Warriors.
(c) The Company of Second Manchesters.
(d) Battle Soldiers One.
5. What lifestyle does Dr. Rivers dream of at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Billy fight from in the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 13?
2. What is Emele's physical appearance when the conch is blown?
3. What do the officers order the troops not to believe in?
4. What is the date in Part 2, Chapter 13?
5. What is cooked over the fire at Ngea's death celebration?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)