|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Njiru when the headhunt is complete?
(a) In a canoe.
(b) With Emele.
(c) On an island.
(d) In the clouds.
2. What does Emele need to be successful in order to end her crouching?
(a) The headhunt.
(b) Stick gathering.
(c) Game hunting.
(d) The eclipse.
3. How old is the boy Njiru brings back to the village?
4. Where will the funeral boat take Ngea?
(a) To heaven.
(b) To his grave.
(c) To an island.
(d) To sea.
5. During headhunting, is someone decapitated?
(b) If the moon is full.
(d) It depends on community need.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Billy assigned to fight at the end of Part 3, Chapter 15?
2. Dr. Rivers hears a girl meets for sex with how many boys?
3. When Billy needs his gas mask, what happens?
4. While ill, how does Dr. Rivers get news of the war?
5. Who does Billy have a sexual experience with in Part 3, Chapter 17?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)