|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy do with his watch in Part 3, Chapter 18?
(a) Breaks it.
(b) Sends it home.
(c) Awaits synchronization.
(d) Sells it.
2. When Billy needs his gas mask, what happens?
(a) He cannot reach it.
(b) He puts it on.
(c) It breaks.
(d) His friend puts it on him.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 11, how do the enlisted men spend their afternoons?
(a) Playing games.
(b) Doing drills.
4. While ill, how does Dr. Rivers get news of the war?
(a) Watching the news.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) Letters from Billy.
(d) The hospital.
5. What is Billy writing in at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 11?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A map.
(c) His journal.
(d) The bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 15, who does Billy live with that he knew in the past?
2. What happens to Billy in battle, as he heads across the water?
3. What is Billy's nickname?
4. How old is the boy Njiru brings back to the village?
5. Who cares for Dr. Rivers in Part 2, Chapter 10?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)