|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While ill, how does Dr. Rivers get news of the war?
(a) Watching the news.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Letters from Billy.
(d) The newspaper.
2. Where is Dr. Rivers dreaming about in Part 2, Chapter 10?.
(a) Island Kinney.
(c) The Himalayans.
3. What is Billy's unit called?
(a) The Company of Second Manchesters.
(b) Front Line Warriors.
(c) Battle Soldiers One.
(d) Commanders of the United Front.
4. What worries Dr. Rivers during his dream in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(b) Kathleen's health.
(c) Emele's fate.
5. How much longer does Billy think the war will continue?
(a) Five years.
(b) He thinks it's ending.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Dr. Rivers' dream about Ngea's widow, whose face is she wearing in hut?
2. What happens to Hallett in Part 2, Chapter 13?
3. What song does Billy hear sung in Part 2, Chapter 11?
4. What happens to Longstaffe in Part 2, Chapter 13?
5. What does the Marshall-of-the-Ten-Wounds plan to build?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)