|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Billy spend his journey to France?
(a) On the deck.
(b) By the window.
(c) In the meal car.
(d) At the end of the line.
2. Where do Dr. Rivers's sisters live?
3. How does Moffet respond to his cure?
(a) Attempted suicide.
(b) Signing up for a marathon.
(c) Dedicating his life to Dr. Rivers.
(d) Thanking Dr. Rivers.
4. What does Dr. Rivers hear when returning Moffet to bed?
(a) Women wailing.
(c) A clicking sound.
(d) A gunshot.
5. What does Dr. Rivers think of Geoffrey before he meets him?
(a) He should be put away.
(b) He will be cured in a day.
(c) He will be unlikeable.
(d) He would be a good subject for a paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Njiru's physical affliction?
2. What war does Billy want to fight in?
3. Who is Ethel to Catherine?
4. What does Dr. Rivers reminisce about?
5. What does Dr. Rivers draw on Moffet's legs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Billy and Dr. Rivers meet?
2. What is Billy's mental state upon returning to France?
3. Describe the character Sarah and her relationship with Billy.
4. Explain the health problem Moffet suffers from.
5. Describe the setting where the officers are staying in Part 2, Chapter 9.
6. What is the initial result of Dr. Rivers getting the flu?
7. Why does Billy want to fight in the war?
8. What happens to Moffet when feeling returns to his legs?
9. Describe Billy's last night in London.
10. Describe the relationship between Dr. Rivers and Njiru.
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)