|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Rivers think of Njiru's methods?
(a) They are black magic.
(b) He can learn from them.
(c) They are unsanitary.
(d) They do not get to the root of the problem.
2. What does Dr. Rivers draw on Moffet's legs?
(a) War maps.
3. What does Dr. Rivers feel for Billy?
(c) Fatherly affection.
4. What does Billy do his last night in London?
(a) Visits Sarah.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Goes out.
(d) Attempts suicide.
5. What affliction did Charles Dodgson suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for feeling to return to Moffet's legs?
2. Who does the treatment given to Moffet remind Dr. Rivers of?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what do the officers argue about over dinner?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what type of transportation does Billy take?
5. How does Billy feel about marriage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dr. Rivers's childhood.
2. What is the benefit of being an officer instead of a soldier?
3. What disturbs Billy about Hallet?
4. How does Dr. Rivers feel about Billy returning to war and why?
5. What happens to Moffet when feeling returns to his legs?
6. Why does Billy try to downplay his asthma to the medical board?
7. What is the irony in the lifestyle the officers are living in Part 2, Chapter 9?
8. Explain the health problem Moffet suffers from.
9. Describe Billy's feelings for Sarah.
10. Why is Ada trying to protect her daughter from Billy?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)