Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While ill, how does Dr. Rivers get news of the war?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) Watching the news.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Letters from Billy.
2. Does Dr. Rivers plan to interfere with Emele's crouching stance?
(a) Only if Billy arrives on site.
(d) Only if she faints.
3. What does Emele need to be successful in order to end her crouching?
(a) The headhunt.
(b) Game hunting.
(c) The eclipse.
(d) Stick gathering.
4. What wakes Dr. Rivers from his dream state in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) Miss Irving.
(b) The doorbell.
(c) The sun.
(d) Night tremors.
5. Where does Dr. Rivers dream of in Part 3, Chapter 14?
(b) The countryside.
6. What happens to Hallett in Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He gets married.
(d) He is injured.
7. Where will the funeral boat take Ngea?
(a) To his grave.
(b) To heaven.
(c) To sea.
(d) To an island.
8. How much longer does Billy think the war will continue?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) He thinks it's ending.
(d) One year.
9. What is the date in Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) September, 1970.
(b) October, 1918.
(c) August, 1993.
(d) November, 1943.
10. What does Harrington attempt and fail at while at war?
(a) Bombing a small village.
(c) Helping a friend who is dying.
(d) Shooting a soldier.
11. Why does Dr. Rivers feel like the war has ended?
(a) His sister tells him it has.
(b) People act as though it already has.
(c) The weather is nice.
(d) He is not busy at work.
12. How old is the boy Njiru brings back to the village?
13. In Part 2, Chapter 11, how do the enlisted men spend their afternoons?
(b) Playing games.
(c) Doing drills.
14. Billy is afraid his battalion will do what in Part 3, Chapter 17?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Promote him.
(c) Imprison him.
(d) Abandon him.
15. What happens to Longstaffe in Part 2, Chapter 13?
(a) He defects.
(b) He fights Billy.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) He is killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 17, what type of weapons do Billy's battalion fear they will march against?
2. In Part 3, Chapter 17, what does Billy have to march through?
3. In Part 3, Chapter 18, why are few doctors working in the ward?
4. What smell reminds Billy of home?
5. What sound do the soldiers often hear?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)