Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ngea's body escorted to, prior to meeting the funeral boat?
(a) The beach.
(b) A ledge.
(c) A cave.
(d) The barracks.
2. Billy's living conditions in Part 2, Chapter 11 are in what condition?
(a) Booby trapped by the French.
(b) Under siege.
(c) Half pigsty and half kitchen.
(d) Half cowshed and half outdoor toilet.
3. Who does Wansbeck admit to having conversations with?
(a) The deceased woman he almost married.
(b) The ghost of the soldier he killed.
(c) His mother.
(d) Dr. Rivers.
4. What does Harrington attempt and fail at while at war?
(b) Shooting a soldier.
(c) Helping a friend who is dying.
(d) Bombing a small village.
5. What does blowing the conch shell do for the chief's widow?
(a) Acknowledges her love for the chief.
(b) Helps her select a new husband.
(c) Frees her from crouching.
(d) Sends her spirit to heaven.
6. Where does Dr. Rivers visit with Njiru, following Ngea's death?
(a) The dwelling in Forest Tree Whole.
(b) A volcano.
(c) A riverbed.
(d) A cave at Pa Na Keru.
7. In Part 2, Chapter 11, how do the enlisted men spend their afternoons?
(c) Doing drills.
(d) Playing games.
8. Who does Billy have a sexual experience with in Part 3, Chapter 17?
(a) A French woman.
(b) The lady of the farmhouse.
(c) A German man.
9. What sound do the soldiers often hear?
(b) Roosters crowing.
10. In Part 3, Chapter 15, who does Billy live with that he knew in the past?
(c) Dr. Rivers.
(d) Soldiers from Craiglockhart.
11. Where does Dr. Rivers dream of in Part 3, Chapter 14?
(b) The countryside.
12. What does Njiru wear in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(a) A flower.
(b) A sheet.
(c) A white cloth.
(d) A crown.
13. What wakes Dr. Rivers from his dream state in Part 2, Chapter 10?
(a) The doorbell.
(b) Miss Irving.
(c) Night tremors.
(d) The sun.
14. What does the Marshall-of-the-Ten-Wounds plan to build?
(a) A plane.
(b) A fort.
(c) A house.
(d) A bridge.
15. What is Billy's nickname?
(a) The Goat.
(b) The Canary.
(c) Fledgling Soldier.
(d) Captain Hook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Hallett been shot?
2. Who does Billy write a letter to at the end of Part 3, Chapter 17?
3. What does Billy do with his watch in Part 3, Chapter 18?
4. What happens to Billy in battle, as he heads across the water?
5. What happens to Ngea's skull?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)