|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Rivers complete a mission?
(a) Canary Island.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Island Petro.
2. Who is the second most powerful chief in Eddystone?
(b) Dr. Rivers.
3. Who is Ethel to Catherine?
(a) Her driver.
(b) Her sister and caretaker.
(c) Her cook.
(d) Her best friend.
4. Why is Dr. Rivers worried Catherine's childhood?
(a) She hated it.
(b) He remembers it better than his.
(c) He thinks she was traumatized.
(d) She grew up too fast.
5. What is Njiru's physical affliction?
(a) He has one leg.
(b) A curved spine.
(d) He is missing a thumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Rivers feel for Billy?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what type of transportation does Billy take?
3. What happens to Ngea's skull?
4. At Craiglockhart, how did Dr. Rivers get his patients to confide their feelings?
5. In Part 3, Chapter 17, what does Billy have to march through?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)