|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mitchell question Billy in front of?
(a) His fiancee.
(b) The military board.
(c) The captain.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Ada do on Saturday nights?
(a) Helps Billy cook and clean.
(b) Feeds the hungry.
(c) Attends seances.
(d) Goes to the bar.
3. Why doesn't Dr. Rivers want Billy to return to war?
(a) His anger issues.
(b) Billy's recent memory problems.
(c) His anemia.
(d) Billy suffers from hypothermia.
4. What does Billy do his last night in London?
(a) Goes to church.
(b) Goes out.
(c) Visits Sarah.
(d) Attempts suicide.
5. What does Dr. Rivers think of Geoffrey before he meets him?
(a) He will be cured in a day.
(b) He should be put away.
(c) He would be a good subject for a paper.
(d) He will be unlikeable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Billy travel to France?
2. When was Dr. Rivers scared of scissors as a boy?
3. What does Ian Moffet suffer from?
4. What does Billy try to hide from the doctor during his medical examination?
5. Billy is put on the line after how many weeks?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)