|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Rivers named after?
(a) The barber.
(b) His uncle.
(c) The president.
(d) His grandfather.
2. What kind of healer is Njiru?
(a) A reiki practicioner.
(b) The head of neurology.
(c) A witch doctor.
(d) A faith healer.
3. How can the character Billy be described?
(a) A commanding leader.
(d) "Too fussy to live."
4. What does Dr. Rivers reminisce about?
(a) His time in the war.
(b) The man he saved.
(c) His childhood.
(d) The one who got away.
5. What does Dr. Rivers feel for Billy?
(c) Fatherly affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian Moffet suffer from?
2. What does Dr. Rivers think of Geoffrey before he meets him?
3. What image does Dr. Rivers remember at the end of Part 1, Chapter 4?
4. What date is it at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 7?
5. Where did Owen and Billy spend time in the past?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)