|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it when Billy arrives in France?
2. What does Dr. Rivers think of Geoffrey before he meets him?
(a) He should be put away.
(b) He will be unlikeable.
(c) He would be a good subject for a paper.
(d) He will be cured in a day.
3. What is the purpose behind the drawings on Moffet's leg?
(a) To scare Moffet.
(b) To outline the amputation strategy.
(c) To show Moffet how the war works.
(d) To recover feeling in the area above the drawing.
4. Why was Dr. Rivers scared of scissors as a boy?
(a) He was chased with them.
(b) He thought they cut body parts off.
(c) He was scared of shiny things.
(d) He hated the sight of metal.
5. What affliction did Charles Dodgson suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Geoffrey complain that he smells, at all times?
2. Where did Dr. Rivers treat Billy in the past?
3. Billy is put on the line after how many weeks?
4. What does Dr. Rivers hear when returning Moffet to bed?
5. Billy thinks Hallet is too _____ to fight?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)