|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Rivers treat Billy in the past?
(a) In the war.
2. What is Njiru's physical affliction?
(a) He is missing a thumb.
(b) He has one leg.
(d) A curved spine.
3. Who does Billy see at the embarkation point?
(a) Sarah and her family.
(b) Hallett and his family.
(c) Ian Moffet.
(d) Dr. Mather.
4. Who is Sarah to Billy?
(a) His mother.
(b) His fiancee.
(c) His sister.
(d) His nurse.
5. What does Dr. Rivers feel for Billy?
(a) Fatherly affection.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Rivers feel about Geoffrey when he meets him?
2. Who does the treatment given to Moffet remind Dr. Rivers of?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what type of transportation does Billy take?
4. In the past generation, Njiru's island's population has dropped by what percentage?
5. At Craiglockhart, how did Dr. Rivers get his patients to confide their feelings?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)