|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ngea sit, prior to the death ceremony?
(a) On a horse.
(b) In a chair.
(c) In a carriage.
(d) On a coach.
2. How does Billy travel to France?
(a) He marches.
(b) By ship.
(c) By plane.
(d) By train.
3. Where did Dr. Rivers complete a mission?
(b) Island Petro.
(c) Pearl Harbor.
(d) Canary Island.
4. What is the view from the officer's residence?
(a) A village.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A garden.
5. In Part 3, Chapter 15, who does Billy live with that he knew in the past?
(a) Dr. Rivers.
(c) Soldiers from Craiglockhart.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 1, Chapter 6, what does Billy try to convince Dr. Rivers?
2. Who is Dr. Rivers named after?
3. Who does Ada entertain on Sunday afternoons?
4. When does Emele leave the mourning hut?
5. At the beginning of the novel, what is Billy afraid of becoming?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)