|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 9, what do the officers argue about over dinner?
(a) Which soldier deserves a promotion.
(b) What type of wine to order.
(c) Who pays for the meal.
(d) Why England is still at war.
2. In Part 2, Chapter 11, how do the enlisted men spend their afternoons?
(b) Playing games.
(d) Doing drills.
3. Who is Ethel to Catherine?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Her sister and caretaker.
(c) Her cook.
(d) Her driver.
4. What is Billy's nickname?
(a) Fledgling Soldier.
(b) Captain Hook.
(c) The Canary.
(d) The Goat.
5. What does Billy think of Sarah by the end of Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) He can do better.
(b) He is in love.
(c) She is an angel.
(d) She's promiscuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billy run into prior to his medical exam?
2. What does Dr. Rivers hear when returning Moffet to bed?
3. How can the character Billy be described?
4. The accommodations in France remind Billy of what?
5. What is unique about the start of Part 2?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)