|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Dr. Rivers see on his visit with Njiru?
(a) A lion.
(d) A tiger.
2. At Craiglockhart, how did Dr. Rivers get his patients to confide their feelings?
(a) He would make them feel safe.
3. What title is Billy given in Part 2, Chapter 9?
(a) Lead Officer.
(b) Officer Strong.
(c) Gas Officer.
(d) Tank Officer.
4. Does Dr. Rivers want Billy to fight?
(a) Yes, because he doesn't like Billy.
(b) Yes, because Billy is good at it.
(c) If Billy wants to.
5. What does Ada do on Saturday nights?
(a) Attends seances.
(b) Helps Billy cook and clean.
(c) Feeds the hungry.
(d) Goes to the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Rivers doing when he meets Njiru?
2. Where does Billy work on the front lines?
3. Who cares for Dr. Rivers in Part 2, Chapter 10?
4. What changes in the narration in Part 2, Chapter 9?
5. What does Dr. Rivers draw on Moffet's legs?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)