|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Rivers treat Billy in the past?
(d) In the war.
2. Who does Dr. Rivers help?
3. Where do Elinor and Billy end up together in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In bed.
(c) At tea.
(d) In church.
4. Who does Billy run into prior to his medical exam?
(a) His mother.
(d) Dr. Rivers.
5. How do Billy and Sarah attempt to be alone?
(a) Taking a canoe down the river.
(b) Faking headaches to stay home.
(c) Running out of view.
(d) Catching the train to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. Rivers think of Njiru's methods?
2. How can the character Billy be described?
3. What does Njiru tell Dr. Rivers lives in the lower intestines?
4. What does Dr. Rivers hear when returning Moffet to bed?
5. What does Dr. Rivers reminisce about?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)