|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Rivers bothered by Moffet's recovery?
(a) He thinks Moffett is faking.
(b) It's not based in medicine.
(c) It happens too slow.
(d) It happens too fast.
2. What does Ian Moffet suffer from?
(a) Hysterical paralysis.
(c) Split personality disorder.
(d) Cerebral palsy.
3. What image does Dr. Rivers remember at the end of Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) A house of skulls.
(b) A cross on a hill.
(c) A rose in the snow.
(d) A dying soldier.
4. What does Njiru tell Dr. Rivers lives in the lower intestines?
(a) An octopus.
(d) A cursed ruler.
5. In Njiru, when can a widow be comforted after death?
(a) When the conch shell is blown.
(b) When there is an eclipse.
(c) Thirty days after death.
(d) When a new ship comes to shore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dr. Rivers travel with in the South Pacific?
2. Where does Njiru meet Dr. Rivers?
3. What does Dr. Rivers draw on Moffet's legs?
4. When was Dr. Rivers scared of scissors as a boy?
5. Where do Dr. Rivers's sisters live?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)