|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dr. Rivers's sisters live?
2. What is the purpose behind the drawings on Moffet's leg?
(a) To show Moffet how the war works.
(b) To recover feeling in the area above the drawing.
(c) To scare Moffet.
(d) To outline the amputation strategy.
3. Who has children with a native?
(c) Josh Brown.
4. What affliction did Charles Dodgson suffer from?
5. What does Geoffrey complain that he smells, at all times?
(a) His mother's perfume.
(c) Rotting flesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Njiru's physical affliction?
2. What is the price for a white woman for sale?
3. What did Dr. Rivers think of Njiru's methods?
4. Who did Geoffrey kill?
5. What wakes Dr. Rivers from his dream state in Part 2, Chapter 10?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)