|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Njiru's physical affliction?
(b) A curved spine.
(c) He is missing a thumb.
(d) He has one leg.
2. What does Njiru tell Dr. Rivers lives in the lower intestines?
(b) A cursed ruler.
(d) An octopus.
3. Where will the funeral boat take Ngea?
(a) To an island.
(b) To heaven.
(c) To his grave.
(d) To sea.
4. What does Dr. Rivers reminisce about?
(a) The one who got away.
(b) The man he saved.
(c) His time in the war.
(d) His childhood.
5. When was Dr. Rivers scared of scissors as a boy?
(a) During a haircut.
(b) When his mother sewed.
(c) Wrapping a gift.
(d) During a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Rivers visit with Njiru, following Ngea's death?
2. Where does Dr. Rivers work?
3. Who did Dr. Rivers travel with in the South Pacific?
4. Where does Njiru meet Dr. Rivers?
5. When Dr. Rivers is ill, he recalls playing what game as a boy?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)