|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Rivers help?
2. What does Ian Moffet suffer from?
(a) Cerebral palsy.
(b) Hysterical paralysis.
(d) Split personality disorder.
3. What is Dr. Rivers doing when he meets Njiru?
(b) Shining his shoes.
(c) Fighting a battle.
(d) Fixing an oil lamp.
4. What does Dr. Rivers think of Geoffrey before he meets him?
(a) He will be unlikeable.
(b) He will be cured in a day.
(c) He should be put away.
(d) He would be a good subject for a paper.
5. Dr. Rivers is willing to treat Ian Moffet's problem, in spite of what?
(a) Disdain from the military board.
(b) Protests from Ian's family.
(c) Lack of funds.
(d) Lack of a cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Dr. Rivers scared of scissors as a boy?
2. What does blowing the conch shell do for the chief's widow?
3. What is Njiru's physical affliction?
4. Where is Dr. Rivers dreaming about in Part 2, Chapter 10?.
5. Why is Dr. Rivers bothered by Moffet's recovery?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)