1. In The Night-Soil Men, what year was it?
2. About how many people were part of the London scavengers in The Night-Soil Men?
3. At the beginning of The Night-Soil Men, what river would the toshers wade through the muck of low tide?
4. In The Night-Soil Men, what did the toshers wear?
5. How long of a pole did toshers carry in The Night-Soil Men?
6. In The Night-Soil Men, what did the pure-finders collect?
7. Which of Charles Dickens' novels had scene a where a team of toshers took coins from a corpse?
Out Mutual Friend.
8. In The Night-Soil Men, how long would it take a bone-picker go go over his rounds?
This section contains 3,541 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)